The Weeping Horse

Go to CruxDreams.com

Secret Keeper

Executioner
Synopsis

I have seen a lot of photos on this site, but this one inspired me. Created by Skating Jesus, it shows three women crucified facing away from one another. The story came and I wonder if you may be interested.

Set in Somerset England in 1641, the story has, of course, three main characters:

Holly 45 – The lady of the house, Jenna's mistress. In the photo she faces away from the camera.

Cheryll 23 – A person Hollye did not know a month before, but after Cheryll arrived sick at her door she and Hollye have become friends. She, too, is of the upper class. In the photo she is prominent, Nikki is in that spot here.

Jenna 18 – Holly's personal servant, a commoner. She has been in Holly's house for four years. In modern terms she is a person with little executive function. To her credit, she knows this. Who has a whole lot of executive function at that age? She is to the right in the photo.

One difference in the photo and story is that they are mounted in a way that they cannot see one another.

Setting:

The civil war has started, but not yet arrived at Hollye's door. Her husband, a captain in the Navy, has gone off to clear the Irish sea of pirates.

Pirates invade the house one morning after breakfast, finding Hollye, Cheryll and Jenna defenseless. It gets violent, really fast.

The pirates want the women not only to suffer, but to be humiliated, extracting revenge on Hollye's husband. over and over. Although crucifixion had been outlawed almost 900 years before, they were outlaws.

The story has a setting not tried before. Are you interested? If I get 8 comments of interest, I shall start serializing it starting Friday afternoon.
There are seven parts in all.

Attachments

• Three_reversed.jpg
    Three_reversed.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 341
Synopsis

I have seen a lot of photos on this site, but this one inspired me. Created by Skating Jesus, it shows three women crucified facing away from one another. The story came and I wonder if you may be interested.

Set in Somerset England in 1641, the story has, of course, three main characters:

Holly 45 – The lady of the house, Jenna's mistress. In the photo she faces away from the camera.

Cheryll 23 – A person Hollye did not know a month before, but after Cheryll arrived sick at her door she and Hollye have become friends. She, too, is of the upper class. In the photo she is prominent, Nikki is in that spot here.

Jenna 17 – Holly's personal servant, a commoner. She has been in Holly's house for four years. In modern terms she is a person with little executive function. To her credit, she knows this. Who has a whole lot of executive function at that age? She is to the right in the photo.

One difference in the photo and story is that they are mounted in a way that they cannot see one another.

Setting:

The civil war has started, but not yet arrived at Hollye's door. Her husband, a captain in the Navy, has gone off to clear the Irish sea of pirates.

Pirates invade the house one morning after breakfast, finding Hollye, Cheryll and Jenna defenseless. It gets violent, really fast.

The pirates want the women not only to suffer, but to be humiliated, extracting revenge on Hollye's husband. over and over. Although crucifixion had been outlawed almost 900 years before, they were outlaws.

The story has a setting not tried before. Are you interested? If I get 8 comments of interest, I shall start serializing it starting Friday afternoon.
There are seven parts in all.
I am confident that Jenna will be 18 by the time you start posting your story, in which case, please proceed!

Just stop saying outlaws so much!

Seriously!!!

Last edited:
The Weeping Horse

Leadership & Servitude

Day 1 Monday

The scream came unbidden from Hollyee's lungs as the cross raised. She had been stoic as the nails had been driven into her hands and feet. One nail for each arm, one for both feet.

As the cross raised, she had blacked out. Brought to her senses by the scream, she gasped for air.

The cross swayed as the pirates stabilized the base with rocks and sticks. Each sway changed the searing pain in her limbs.

Feeling the need to breathe, she stood on her nailed feet gasping then blacking out again, only to awaken to need breath again. Her mind seized upon this. Cycle upon cycle breath, pain blackout. Nothing existed in her being but pain.

She didn't know how many cycles this went on until a cycle came and went without a blackout. Then she went more cycles without the blackout. The new cycle was up, sharp pain, breath, down, and exhale. She was now doing the dreaded dance of the cross.

Up and down she went focused on the hideous dance. Then the whip came up searing her skin. “Ah!” She screamed. With each lash the scream came from her throat. On the ground her tormentors laughed.

She did not curse them.

Soon they tired of the game, leaving her to the dance, up, sharp pain, breath, down, exhale.

Looking down she could see the new red welts on her breasts, looking right and left she could see the welts on her arms.

She could not see her companions.

“Cheryll, you there?” She asked. She had not asked about Jenna. Her weeping could be easily heard.

“Ahugh,” came the response behind her to her left. She knew the voice. Cheryll had arrived at Hollye's door little over a fortnight before, seven months pregnant, ill and far from home. Hollyee and her husband had taken Cheryll and her husband in. Hollyee's son, Richard, a physician, had been visiting and had tried to save the baby. He had not succeeded.

Cheryll and her husband were in the process of moving to Banbury. Her husband hurried off. He said he needed to sign the lease on their new home.

Oddly, he had left just after Richard had told Cheryll that she would not likely be able to carry a child again.

Within a few days Hollyee and her servant Jenna had nursed Cheryll back to health. Hollyee found that they had a shared interest in cooking and had been making wonderful dinners with spices from the garden.

“Jenna?” Hollyee shouted.

The weeping came louder.

On the next up cycle, she tried to look to her right to see her, but the patibulum blocked her view, then the sharp pain hit. She dropped, not taking the breath. She felt like she had been robbed.

Forced to go up again immediately, she looked to her right as far as she could while she took the much needed breath. Out of the corner of her eye she could see something. “Jenna, you are behind me to my right aren't you?” She gasped.

The weeping changed.

“Jenna, you must respond to my questions. Anything else is impertinence. Who is your mistress?” Hollyee demanded.

“My lady! I can't bear it,” came the response, croaked out from Hollyee's right.

“Thou are my servant. Jenna, acknowledge me by name,” Hollyee demanded again.

“Its so shameful! My Lady, its so shameful,” Jenna pleaded.

“Servant, acknowledge me by name. This is your direct command. Acknowledge me by name,” Hollye demanded.

“Lady Mainwaring, you are my mistress,” Jenna peeped.

“What is your purpose, servant?” Hollyee asked.

“My.. My.. My purpose is your pleasure, my lady,” Jenna said sniffing back tears.

Hollye instructed, “My pleasure is that you control yourself. You are then required to report your condition at my command. Do you understand?”

“But, my lady” Jenna pleaded.

“You will report your condition to me. You are my servant. Your condition is important to me,” Holly reinterated.

“Yes, my lady,” came the response, behind her to her right.

“I did not hear you!” Hollye shouted.

“Yes, my lady,” came the response to her right with a little anger in it.

Hollye started the up cycle again, this time looking to her left. She could see Cheryll's cross, but not really her.

“Cheryll, you are behind me to the left, aren't you?” She shouted.

“Hollye, I'm here,” said Cheryll with a gasping voice.

“Jenna, report your condition now,” Hollye ordered.

“My lady?” Jenna asked.

“Tell us your injuries with a full report of your condition. Neither Cheryll nor I can see you,” Hollye clarified.

“Yes, my lady. I'm on the cross. I am bound with clothes line to the cross bar and upright. The lines are around my ankles and wrists and hands. They nailed me, my lady. They've nailed my hands and feet!” She reported. “And.. and..”

“And what?” Demanded Hollye.

“And I have to pee,” Jenna said.

“Cheryll, report your condition,” Hollye ordered.

All she got was a sigh.

“Cheryll, you can do it. Report your condition,” Hollye ordered again.

“I can't see you. I can't see Jenna,” said Cheryll, who then gasped for air. “You must be behind me.” She added repeating herself, “I can't see you. I can't see Jenna, either.”

From her right Hollye could hear Jenna scream. “I can't hold it!” Jenna shouted. Hollye could then hear weeping and the sound of the stream making an arc to the ground.

“The skinny bitch peed on us,” said a male voice from the ground.

“Let's give her some,” said another. “One good lash should cut her in two.”

Soon Hollye could hear the lash sounds on Jenna's skin. Jenna shouted “Please! Please! No. I'm sorry,” in wretched shouts.

Hollye ordered, “Jenna No! Say nothing!”

Hollye listened. Jenna stayed quiet. After a few more, the lashes stopped.

“Let's get back,” said one of the male voices. Soon foot steps indicated that the men were leaving. Jenna began to weep again. The sound of the stream started again.

“You did fine, Jenna. It's OK. You got yourself back,” Hollye said.

“Thank you my lady,” came Jenna's voice. The sound of her urination continued. Her weeping continued, too. “It's so shameful. My lady, I'm naked, naked!”

“Spit out the shame, Janna, its not your fault,” said Hollye.

“It's so shameful, my lady. I'm sorry,” said Jenna.

Hollye answered, “If you did that in the house it would be shameful and I would punish you for it. If you lived naked all day, that would be shameful. If you had sex with pirates, that would be shameful. None of those things now are your choice. You didn't enjoy any of them. You do not deserve shame. It weakens you. Spit it out.”

After a moment's pause, Hollye ordered, “Cheryll, report your condition.”

Cheryll reported, “I am on a cross. Nails are in wrists and both feet. Each foot has its own nail. Ropes from the clothes line encircle my ankles and wrists, holding me to the cross. I am not bleeding a lot. Breathing is so hard.” She paused. “I'm naked.”

“Were you raped?” Asked Hollye.

“Yes,” Cheryll peeped.

“How many times?” Asked Hollye.

Cheryll made a noise.

Hollye demanded, “Say the number so I can hear it.”

A silence followed. “Eight,” Cheryll said, then she shouted, “Eight.” She began to weep.

“Cheryll, this is rape. You didn't want it. Spit out the shame,” Said Hollye.

Hollye's Report

Hollye waited until Cheryll's weeping subsided. Adopting the tone of a soldier reporting to her commander, Hollye delivered the following:

Jenna and I were in the house while Cheryll was being raped and crucified outside. We did not know that was happening. We each found out just before our own crucifixions.

At first Jenna and I were tied across the kitchen table, each of us at the opposite ends. Our upper bodies lay flat on the table. I was slapped on the bottom by one of the pirates using the kitchen board. I then saw the other sodomize Jenna. Right after, the pirate that was beating me sodomized me.

After they had relieved themselves inside us another pair beat and sodomized us both again.

After that I was untied from the table and tied across the window my arms and legs spread facing into the room. In that position three more pirates raped me, often playing with my breasts.

They made me drink a lot of water, too. At this time one told me that I was going to be crucified, but I did not believe it.

One more sodomized Jenna on the table. After that two pirates mounted her across the door like me, spread. I counted six more as they raped her. After the second, they got the idea to shave Jenna's pubic area. Apparently the pirates who raped me liked the idea, so they did it to me, too. Now the area is very sensitive.

Once the sixth had finished on Jenna they took her out.

At the same time they untied me and took me to my bed room. There they tied me to the bed again spread. When the first one mounted me he said, “We are going to fuck you fine lady until you pee.”

Three more pirates raped me on the bed. After the third, I urinated on my own bed, while four of them watched.

A pirate came in and said they were ready for me. They untied me and took me out the door naked, just like you. They mocked me, asking me if I felt like a lady now.

I then saw Cheryll on her cross. As you know, I screamed and lost control of my bowels.

One of the pirates commented that this was good since something else was 'going in there.'

He and three others picked me up, each taking a leg and arm. They placed me on the cross. The one who had spoken took control of my hips and guided the cross' shaft into my anus.

I did not resist. I did not think I would do any better than you had done.

Once the shaft was deep in my body, two held my right arm to the cross bar. A third pirate drove a nail into my hand. They then tied my wrist and hand.

I then noticed that they were tying my ankles and other wrist and left hand, too.

The one who nailed my hand then moved to my feet. He nailed both feet with a single nail, crossing my ankles, left foot low, right foot high. He then moved to my left hand. He nailed that.

This was all painful.

Before they raised the cross, they mocked me some more. They offered to kiss 'the lady's hand' only to refuse since it was nailed to the cross. They bowed and knelt to me, then spat upon me.

When they raised the cross I blacked out. I woke again with the sensation of suffocation. When I raised myself to breathe, I blacked out again.

I am now nude on the cross. The shaft is inside me. I must move up and down to breathe. My muscles are starting to ache from the forced movement.

I can feel the breeze across my pussy, so even when I close my eyes, I am aware of my nudity.

I don't know what is coming next. I do fear these injuries are crippling.

All fell silent for a long time after the report. Eventually Cheryll asked, “How could you bring yourself to say all that.”

“I had to,” Hollye said in the same tone.

Back
Top Bottom