The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
223363-5b0b9d8d7b00efad9233a5f6ed81fb3d.jpg
Impressed with the accurate backhand work here sympa. There is not a lot of power but she lands the lash on her subject's breasts with no clear view of the targets.

tumblr_ma7kjadNOh1r9xwdro1_500.gif the job advertisement read: "exciting opportunity for young aspiring actress to audition live on stage before show business producers seeking new talent". The fine print was to fine to read. Owwwww Owwwww

tumblr_mqlm5jesPf1sp0v9io1_500.gif when I asked to come in out of the sun where its cooler...I wasn't thinking of the cold hard floor ... owww owww....the lashes never stop, even when a girl is down.

View attachment 224420 Pp's new rapid fire technique barely gives me a chance to scream between lashes ... hope this is not one of the techniques he is sharing with Wragg!!!
Oh, yes, Barb. Pp has instructed me in the correct wrist action! :D
Wragg has learnt much Barb. Slow gentle sensual use of the whip, varying his timing so you never know when the next one will touch you and even that faster-paced thrashing that will leave you weakened, your soft skin shredded.

His problem is still accuracy. Neither he nor you will know where each stroke will land. Younhave much to worry about.

Last edited:
Pp, you're a professional !!!
It's exactely the technic of my Judith !
Sometimes hard, sometimes caressing, sometimes in avalanche, sometimes lash to lash .... always with love ...:rolleyes:
Wonderful sensations .......
Pp wishes he could meet your Judith, if she can arouse such pleasure in Messaline.

What I love the most is when she's in front of me and that the lash wraps my body : at the end, the cracker is coming to flap a nipple and this is like a wasp'prick !
In first, the body is kept in a kind of sligt burn and the nipple with a bite which is invading all the body like in a wave of suffering / pleasure ...
It's wonderful ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope that my English is sufficient to explain that ...;)

What I love the most is when she's in front of me and that the lash wraps my body : at the end, the cracker is coming to flap a nipple and this is like a wasp'prick !
In first, the body is kept in a kind of sligt burn and the nipple with a bite which is invading all the body like in a wave of suffering / pleasure ...
It's wonderful ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope that my English is sufficient to explain that ...;)
More than sufficent fair messaline. That description of delicate bite of the wasp that is the cracker is so perfect. :rolleyes::devil:

Back
Top Bottom