The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
swish!

Whipping 68.jpgrevenge-on-the-laughing-girl-movie-mood-pictures_thumb74.jpgrevenge-on-the-laughing-girl-movie-mood-pictures_thumb77.jpgrevenge-on-the-laughing-girl-movie-mood-pictures_thumb84.jpgrevenge-on-the-laughing-girl-movie-mood-pictures_thumb87.jpgrevenge-on-the-laughing-girl-movie-mood-pictures_thumb62.jpgrevenge-on-the-laughing-girl-movie-mood-pictures_thumb23.jpgWhipping 63.jpghighway_robbers_02_by_enhjorning-danug0m.jpg

And Always obey the orders of the stage driver! Otherwise....:eeek:

"Thank you for travelling with Fells & Wargo!"

Giggle snort!

And I suppose special rules applied to naive young women traveling west from one of them thar fancy eastern blue states!

I'm not actually that big on whipping, it has it's place as a means of delivering punishment and humiliation, and as part of a larger story. I'm more interested in the shapes that the body makes when strung up and ready for the whip.
Having said that, this series is frankly one of the best I have ever seen for both body shapes and facial expressions, it feeds the imaginations and the libido, it satisfies our eye for beauty and for suffering.
And it's a gift for any manippers out there!
Posted on Owlage and labelled Karin Itsuki I offer it for your enjotment.

1 of 4

tumblr_p5dy554OHe1wuoqijo1_1280.jpgtumblr_p5dy554OHe1wuoqijo2_1280.jpgtumblr_p5dy42YJrM1wuoqijo2_1280.jpgtumblr_p5fpj11aRE1wuoqijo1_1280.jpgtumblr_p5fpj11aRE1wuoqijo2_1280.jpgtumblr_p5fpke9pXS1wuoqijo1_1280.jpgtumblr_p5fpke9pXS1wuoqijo2_1280.jpgtumblr_p5fpljFRfv1wuoqijo1_1280.jpgtumblr_p5fpljFRfv1wuoqijo2_1280.jpg

I'm particularly fond of #4 in this first post

Back
Top Bottom