The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
So she doesn’t know who is the kind Master giving to her what she needs?
Yes...what she definitely needs Inanna.....her nipples are so erect and her beautifully shaved pussy looks so swollen with excitement...her pussy and ass must be soaking wet with lust...and excellent position...raised up high on her tip toes and totally nude...I think this would be an excellent position for you to take your scourging before you were nailed to the cross....only wish her (your) whipping was both front and rear....not neglecting the pussy and tits...and with something that would leave those beautiful stripes she (you) are lusting for...

One wonders why the woman is presented bare naked while the guy almost always wears a face cover... But the video was good!!!
It's hard to explain, but it is important for me - i'm naked, completely exposed and stripped of my privacy,
my Torturer is hidden, anonymous, there is no chance of communicating with Him,
reading His facial expressions - all the more important when i'm the 'victim'
of several men and i really don't know which one is whipping me,
and those watching are hidden from me by their masks ...

And yes, it's an excellent whipping, 50 lashes just the way i like -
i so agree, @Nail Her to the Cross
Yes...what i definitely need ... when my Torturer arrives and brutally manhandles me, my nipples are so erect and my beautifully shaved pussy looks so swollen with excitement...my pussy and ass must be soaking wet with lust...an excellent position...raised up high on my tip toes and totally nude. legs held wide apart, yet enough give in the chains to allow me to 'dance' for the pleasure of you, my captors!

It's hard to explain, but it is important for me - i'm naked, completely exposed and stripped of my privacy,
my Torturer is hidden, anonymous, there is no chance of communicating with Him,
reading His facial expressions - all the more important when i'm the 'victim'
of several men and i really don't know which one is whipping me,
and those watching are hidden from me by their masks ...

And yes, it's an excellent whipping, 50 lashes just the way i like -
i so agree, @Nail Her to the Cross
Yes...what i definitely need ... when my Torturer arrives and brutally manhandles me, my nipples are so erect and my beautifully shaved pussy looks so swollen with excitement...my pussy and ass must be soaking wet with lust...an excellent position...raised up high on my tip toes and totally nude. legs held wide apart, yet enough give in the chains to allow me to 'dance' for the pleasure of you, my captors!
Eulalia needs to be punished for her impure thoughts... Tickets are for sale

One wonders why the woman is presented bare naked while the guy almost always wears a face cover... But the video was good!!!

Maybe I've worked for lawyers too long but it also prevents the man from being positively identified and prosecuted. In some jurisdictions, consensual or not, what is portrayed is illegal.

To follow up on what Eulalia said for me it is the opposite. Being able to identify my tormentor, to see them as human is more humiliating for me because it is very obvious that I am not a human to that person.

I am a toy, an object of their sadistic pleasure, nothing more than (temporary) entertainment.

kisses

willowfall

I wonder why this sort of simple, straightforward, severe position is so rare in bondage.
i agree, much BDSM bondage is far too elaborate, i feel it's a fetish in itself in which my body is just a malleable lump to be fitted with all the impedimenta. Much better to be restrained with the bare minimum that renders me defenceless.

i agree, much BDSM bondage is far too elaborate, i feel it's a fetish in itself in which my body is just a malleable lump to be fitted with all the impedimenta. Much better to be restrained with the bare minimum that renders me defenceless.

yes, I agree ... I find so much of the commercial BDSM paraphernalia to be silly looking and overdone, and am put off by it.

Maybe I've worked for lawyers too long but it also prevents the man from being positively identified and prosecuted. In some jurisdictions, consensual or not, what is portrayed is illegal.

So let's say that the woman is identified and questioned by police. The prosecutor leans on her to identify the man who "assaulted" her. She refuses. As a result, she is charged and ultimately convicted of Aiding and Abetting Aggravated Assault.

The sentence: Fifty lashes.

Back
Top Bottom