The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
various, incl some that would fit the current Botany Bay thread

penal_colony_punishment_1_by_williemacj_ddd99ld.jpgpenal_colony_punishment_2_by_williemacj_ddd99po.jpgpenal_colony_punishment_2_by_williemacj_ddd99rd.jpgpenal_colony_punishment_3_by_williemacj_ddd99sk.jpgthe_sentence_is_declared_by_williemacj_dbkyin3.jpgfirst_lash_by_williemacj_dbet9rf.jpgwhip men_s_mag_inside_by_williemacj_daoetvs.jpgin_dictators__hands_5_by_williemacj_dd385zg.jpg

Stretch that skin well for the treatment!

Nice mix of suspension and rack...

Do You know the artist, or maybe some more from this series?
It's medx0 on DeviantArt Looking at what they have posted there, that is the clean version (but you have to pay on SubscribeStar for the other ones (I think it's pretty clear from the end of the belt what might be the difference......

(If you're not on DA, the artist also posts on bdsmlr as medooza )

Also, I just saw this and thought I'd throw it in for @Harsh Martinet

knot_by_medx0_ddf7rmy-fullview.jpg

It's medx0 on DeviantArt Looking at what they have posted there, that is the clean version (but you have to pay on SubscribeStar for the other ones (I think it's pretty clear from the end of the belt what might be the difference......

(If you're not on DA, the artist also posts on bdsmlr as medooza )

Also, I just saw this and thought I'd throw it in for @Harsh Martinet

Nice pic.

various lashed ladies

whiptumblr_pgz896Qvbg1wegssbo1_500.jpgwhip tumblr_ok36smuadd1w0pxeao1_1280.jpgwhiptrview.mp4.jpgwhiptorture-women-whipping-scenes.jpgwhip575.jpgwhiptumblr_nsvft1YQcb1uodh3fo1_400.jpg.jpegwhiphcl2.jpgwhiphcl1.jpg

To me there is nothing worse than having your feet off the ground when being whipped. At least if my feet are under me (and free) I can delude myself that I am avoiding the worst of the whipping by moving around.

When hanging I feel like a helpless sack of meat. VERY frustrating.

kisses

willowfall

To me there is nothing worse than having your feet off the ground when being whipped. At least if my feet are under me (and free) I can delude myself that I am avoiding the worst of the whipping by moving around.

When hanging I feel like a helpless sack of meat. VERY frustrating.

kisses

willowfall
But also totally erotic!

Back
Top Bottom