The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well it appears that her first whipping in a Nu-West/Leda clip, FCV 117 The Whipping Tree, was done done by a ...

View attachment 872463 Nue-West Leda, The Whipping Tree (xvideos.com). A quiet arousing dance under the whip by night.

In another clip, the same female executioner whips her gorgeous boobs

Catherine D'Lish_Tit Whipping.png'Lish_Tit Whipping.png
Nue-West Leda, Best whipping breast (xvideos.com).

A great lady!
One of my all-time favorites as well. Her body contortions under the whip are nothing short of extraordinary. And what a body!

Attachments

• 86d5adaeec44f54f855fb8eba39ad6af.png
    86d5adaeec44f54f855fb8eba39ad6af.png
    375.8 KB · Views: 570

Damn it Tree! Put that thing away! You know perfectly well how crazy these Missouri drivers are. I was doing just fine until one of them forced me off the road. You can hardly blame me for driving your car through the retaining barrier. Wrecking the car was not my fault ... hardly a whippable offense!

Damn it Tree! Put that thing away! You know perfectly well how crazy these Missouri drivers are. I was doing just fine until one of them forced me off the road. You can hardly blame me for driving your car through the retaining barrier. Wrecking the car was not my fault ... hardly a whippable offense!
You should know by now,He likes to keep things simple,so any offence you commit is a whippable offence!

Back
Top Bottom