The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
i agree, much BDSM bondage is far too elaborate, i feel it's a fetish in itself in which my body is just a malleable lump to be fitted with all the impedimenta. Much better to be restrained with the bare minimum that renders me defenceless.

Absolutely, too often the body is hidden behind all this "fetish" paraphernalia. Give me clean limbs, a shapely form and lots of exposed flesh, thanks, and give me a good clear view of what interests me, the body laid bare, stretched and exposed in interesting ways, the face visible to display the inner feelings, the mouth free to give voice to the soul . . . .

Absolutely, too often the body is hidden behind all this "fetish" paraphernalia. Give me clean limbs, a shapely form and lots of exposed flesh, thanks, and give me a good clear view of what interests me, the body laid bare, stretched and exposed in interesting ways, the face visible to display the inner feelings, the mouth free to give voice to the soul . . . .

Yes, lots of exposed flesh....always a totally nude woman....and Inanna would be perfect for this...her body is just lusting for it.....to be forcibly stripped totally nude.....and she is right...it is no joke....it is about her pain/pleasures and intense orgasms.....and the pussy is always fully shaved to watch its pleasures.....and face and body always visible....never a gag ball...her mouth should be open and able to utter all her intense feelings and put voice to her orgasms... then....forcibly stripped by her masters..... her masters should anally rape her...stretching her ass... at least four huge fully erect cocks to get her ready.... filling her ass with the hot cum her body lusts for and needs to get her ready for her scourging and nailing....then her nipples pierced with needles to keep them fully erect ..2 needles in each nipple...her wrists bound and body hoisted up on her tip toes....with a leg spreader on....for a good scourging with a instrument that leaves those beautiful stripes her body lusts for...and always FRONT and BACK...100 stripes minimum....not neglecting the tits, pussy and ass..then forcibly carried to her cross to be nailed....a long comus on the cross...long enough so she cannot get off of it on the cross during her dance of lust....her ass mounted on it first....deep in her ass......her palms are then NAILED....... NEVER just tied....as she is held down...by now she will be cumming hard....pussy and ass soaking wet....then, her knees bent for the dance of lust.....one huge spike now nailed through both feet.......then the cross raised and set in the hole for all to see!....her totally nude body jolted with pleasure.......knowing there is no escape..... she now knows her future is set..to dance the dance of lust and to enjoy the pleasures of the cross and her many intense orgasms ....verbally communicating all of her lust and orgasms to the crowd...her facial expressions showing her lust.....she will now begin her dance of lust up and down on the comus...deep in her ass.. ..pushing up on her nailed feet to catch her breath....and experience the pleasures of the cross... she will orgasm intensely from now on pleasing the crowd with her lust......she will enjoy her pleasures and excite the crowd with her dance.....In the crowd...cocks will be fully erect and pussys and eager asses wet watching her dance.......ideally an orgy will begin in the crowd ..hot anal and oral....with lots of ass to mouth...as they enjoy her pleasures watching her body dance...putting voice to her pleasures....her facial expressions showing her lust...her nipples fully erect showing her excitement ....her pussy and ass dripping with pleasure.....totally nude and fully exposed........nailed to the cross to do the dance of lust for all to see!

Last edited:
**Pretty Blond Whipped** from Spanking Server, I'm now experimenting with a video trimmer to see if i can get the vids within the size limits of the forum, this one came out at 9.30 MB. :bdsm-wink:

Love how he focuses on her Pussy in the whipping....and her ass....she was just starting to get some beautiful stripes....she was definitley excited...nipples fully erect....they def needed the attention of that whip too....maybe another 100 I think should mark her well....maybe anchor a leg spreader on her to keep her from moving around....

I hope to experience that kiss soon.

We will make sure that happens KATHY...your scourging prior to your nailing will be thorough and complete....a horse whip will be used...which leaves excellent marks with every stroke....100 stripes rear, ...100 stripes front....while you are hoisted up with the leg spreader on to allow easy access to your lusful pussy, lusful asshole and erect nipples...nothing will be neglected....beautiful stripes will cover your lustful body...you will be lusting to be laid on the crossbeam and nailed....when your body is taken down from the hoist after your scourging you anxiously look for the crossbeam and go to it quicly ... without being forced.... you will mount the comus deep in your eager ass and stretch out your arms on the crossbeam...spreading your legs to expose your lusful pussy.....and press your feet to the sides of the cross.....nipples fully erect....when you feel the nails press against your wrists your pussy and asshole will cum intensely....then we will nail you....you will know then you were made and born for this....the cross will be raised for you to dance totally nude...to experience its many pleasures...and to please the crowd...your well striped body will now dance the dance of lust.......permanently nailed.....with no escape and your destiny set...ready and eager to be abused by the women and men in the crowd...

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/whipping-130-jpg.709563/

Last edited:

I missed this one earlier, but now that I’ve seen it I keep going back to it. There’s so much evil in that red hooded figure, as well as his dark shadow on the wall. My worst nightmare after being left alone chained naked to that wall and wondering what will happen next.

I missed this one earlier, but now that I’ve seen it I keep going back to it. There’s so much evil in that red hooded figure, as well as his dark shadow on the wall. My worst nightmare after being left alone chained naked to that wall and wondering what will happen next.
More than the predictable pain of the whip, more than being chained naked and humiliated, the fear of the horrible jailer and the doubt of the fate he will beholding you must be disturbing, even terrifying. A nightmare awake! I understand you .

keep her from moving around....
I think the way she can keep moving around adds to the erotic charge -
she can keep turning to see the Whip, but she can do nothing to escape it.
As you say, she's surely enjoying the experience - my guess is she's a newbie,
a first-timer, discovering how to 'dance to the Whip' - very nicely!

Back
Top Bottom