The Witches

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Witches

A story by Ascanio and Eulalia

MALEFICARUM

Axcanius Vetutius inqusitor in castro Narbonensis

Praefatio.

Today, 1 September 1327.

My soldiers were ready for the battle. In the last few months, all the villages where heretics who'd escaped suppression were living had been burnt. The remaining heretics were now hiding in the forests of La Montagne Noire, north of Carcassonne.

All the men we'd captured had been castrated, impaled, beheaded, their dicks and balls stuffed into their mouths and their heads fixed on poles. All the captured women had been raped, tortured, impaled, crucified and burned. But a group of around a hundred rebels had escaped south towards the mountains of the Pyrenees, along the valley that leads to Le Pic du Canigou.

I ordered my soldiers not to take any prisoners. While it was still night, with the advantage of a full moon and a "miraculous" sign in the sky, the battle was won. To carry out our surprise attack, we quietly approached the rebels' camp, which was sited on a hill. Their lookouts didn't hear a sound. I gave the order to attack, the soldiers killed the lookouts and charged in between the tents setting them on fire. The rebels, taken by surprise, were killed in great numbers, but some men, including their gang leader, escaped from us.

Before the sun rose the "miracle" appeared in the sky, the moon became red, then black, and set as if in a pool of blood. This sign terrified the rebels, but not my soldiers, as before the attack I'd informed them of the expected lunar eclipse just before the 'hora prima' on 2nd September (in summer 4.00 a.m.).

In my last hand-to-hand fight of the skirmish, with a female fighter, I took a wound on the left arm, and she tried to escape up to the forest, attempting to evade capture and catch up with her companions and their leader. I lifted my mace with two iron balls linked by a chain and hurled it at the guerrilla-girl. It caught the runaway, wrapping round her neck, striking her head. She fell, I captured her and tied her hands behind her back. My soldiers had caught a couple of other young women warriors. I told them not to kill them, they'll serve us by giving up their knowledge of where their escaped companions are going to hide!

Capitula I

2nd September 1327

Now, Eulalie, you are in my hands, defenceless, naked!

Taking your right arm, pulling it under your right leg, I tie your hands behind your back. Then I seize you by your hair and your left leg, swing you up and flourish you above my head, displaying you to my soldiers as my huntsman's prey.

I bring you down from the hill to our baggage-carts. Your companions are transported down to the valley naked, tied on wooden poles like captured fawns.

To humiliate you I take some branches off a tree, cutting the side-shoots to leave just short stubs. I thread this instrument into your arse, the side-shoots act as hooked barbs. Into your cunt I thrust a large flint. I tie a rope around the branch, pass it in front of over your pussy, and tie it tightly round your boobs, tightening it until they become two purple balls. In your mouth I put a stone, tying a rope around your head to prevent it from tumbling out. I tie you to a cut sapling trunk, your left leg tied up behind your back to your neck and to the trunk.

Dalie is tied to a similar tree-trunk with her arms and the legs spread. A root, twisted to a hook, is pushed into her arse, with a rope tied from it up her back to her neck. Into her cunt they slide a branch like the one I've burrowed up your ass. In her mouth, like in yours, goes a stone.

Elie is tied to a cross upside down, with her legs spread. In her arse and cunt I slip two cuttings with side-shoots as hooks. Her arms are tied behind the upright of the cross, in her mouth a third piece of branch, as if to impale her throat.

I load my beautiful prey on a cart, and the convoy proceeds to our fortress. The road to Narbonne is a long one, following the valley of the River Tet river down to the sea, then north keeping close to the coast. We continue northwards and, towards evening, we reach the castle of Salses. We'll stop here for the night, the soldiers are tired after last night's battle and the long march, and the castle belongs to my jurisdiction. Before we enter in the castle I release you and your friends from the stressful positions in which you've been held during the journey, and, tying your hands and feet together, I thrust you into three bags, so that the guards don't see my nude prisoners.

I haven't removed the instruments that torment your cunts and arses. With the help of my soldiers you're transported down into the secret dungeon in the cellar of the castle, and flung down on the stone pavement, still in the bags, so you'll get a little rest. The night will be long!

After my supper I come down to the prison. I send the guards away and lock the door from the inside. We shall spend the whole night together!

With three large hooks that hang from a beam I raise the bags from ground, with my knife I cut open the canvas, revealing your bodies. Yours is beautiful and strong. Dalie's a little smaller than you. Elie is very beautiful, her hair red blond, her skin as white as milk.

At last I cut the rope that constricts your tits, I remove from your arse the barbed branch that's tormented you up till now, and with contractions of your abdominal muscles you expel the large stone that you've had lodged in your cunt.

I also free Dalie and Elie from their maddening torments. Your expanded holes excite me, I begin to thread my hand into your cunt, turning it and pushing it into your depths, flexing my fingers inside the cavern of your vagina. You contract yourself, you try to ease this torment. You still have the stone in your mouth and can emit only groans, of both pain and pleasure. With my other hand beginning to torment your arsehole, this doubly extreme penetration excites you even though it is very painful.

I can tell that you are enjoying the pain and I persist for a long time till I'm sure you're about to reach orgasm. You're gasping for breath and wailing continuously, your muscles are contracting, your body is bathed in sweat, and from your cunt your vaginal liquids flow. Suddenly I withdraw my hands from your insides, this movement makes you piss and ooze cream for a long time.

I cut the ropes that hold your the ankles and tie your legs wide apart to rings fixed to the wall of the cell. Then I begin a prolonged fuck, thrusting my prick first into your cunt, then your arse, again and again, many times over , while you enjoy continually repeated orgasms.

After the pleasure the pain, with a whip beginning the torture of your beautiful body, one blow after another, on your back, your chest and breasts, on your legs, inside your thighs, repeatedly flicking your pubes and your bum.

Your cries are stifled by the stone that you still have in your mouth. You're contorted, stretching your muscles in response to every blow, until your reactions become less violent, and you abandon your struggle, limp and lifeless.

But now I must turn my attention to your sisters in pain. Dalie is hanging by her hands and feet on the same hook. In order to take possession of her I cut her feet off that rope and tie her legs wide apart to rings on the walls of the cell. In order to procure more pain for my victims as I fuck them, I wrap a chain around my cock. Thus equipped, I worm my way into her beautiful cunt. She can't manage to scream with pain because she still has the stone in her mouth. I fuck her rhythmically, repeatedly, and also pay her arse the same attention, and so continue in front and behind by turns, for more than an hour.

Elie is horrified when she sees me approaching her. I untie her feet and tie her legs spread wide to the rings. She's so beautiful that I begin to kiss her cunt, then lick, lick her beautiful arse, and then I start to fuck her with my dick reinforced with the chain wrapped round it. She screams and writhes trying to stave off the torment. Then I force her arsehole and take possession of it against nature. For Elie too the torment of hard rape goes on for a long time.

At last I take the whip and begin to whip your two companions, blow after blow. Their skin is marked by the lashes, the pain of the whipthong is intense and sudden. Exhausted, they surrender to the strokes.

And you, what are you thinking as you lie there, conquered? You're looking at me with eyes full of terror. But I know that you want to experience my armed prick. I approach you again and rape you with my monstrous tool. Again, in front, behind, fuck after fuck. So now you too have had your share of extreme torture, and your overflowing juices glaze the pavement of the cell.

Finished with the violent fucking, your legs untied from the rings, I let you drop to the floor. I detach the ropes tying your hands from the hook that has held you suspended, remove the stone from your mouth, and put you into a small cage, locking it shut. Dalie and Elie enter in their cages too. I leave you alone in the secret chamber to pass the night in the company of mice and beetles. Tomorrow we will resume our journey to Narbonne. Just a little longer, then I'll have my prisoners in my castle!

Capitula II

Preface

3 sept. 1327 a.d.
The soldiers have prepared the carts for the journey from Salses to Narbonne, there'll be some hours of travel but we'll arrive before evening. I make you carry the small cylindrical cages that will confine you, my prisoners, and load them onto my cart. Now you'll have a bit less of an uncomfortable journey than you did yesterday, even though you're shut behind bars in the narrow space, with your hands tied behind your back and to the bars of the cage, your legs sticking out of the gridwork of bars and a rope pulled your ankles upwards and tying them to the cage. You can push your heads up through the space between the bars, but the width of this gap won't let you get out. Your heads are covered by pointed hoods of jute whose coarse weave allows you to breathe; they are tied with three twists of rope around each of your throats.

The journey is easy, heading north up the old Roman road constructed by the Emperor Domitian to link Transalpine Gaul with the Iberian peninsula. Shortly before we reach the town of Narbonne, we leave the road and head west by a track that leads to the upland where stand the abbey of Fontfroide and castle of Narbonne. This is a true fortress, surrounded by an embattled wall with seventeen towers, fifteen of them at the summits of each stretch of the outer walls and two next to the great gate that allows the access through a lofty three arched bridge to the inner bailey. The main building of the castle, the keep, is reached by a route that spirals around the height. It is pentagonal in form with five towers at the pinnacles, four are equal in height, the fifth and largest one faces north. Every tower is seven-sided, but from outside only six sides of each tower are seen, the seventh being visible only in the part that is above the roof of the building. Every tower has a conical spire typical of the fortifications of this region of France. Between the two towers facing south opens a door that leads into the building across a drawbridge. We reach the castle before darkness falls, but ominous stormclouds are thickening in the north. The sight of the castle in this light is all the more alarming. But you cannot see it, shut as you are in your cages, hooded, and you won't see very much of the interior, because we are hardly inside the wall of the great building, in a room to the left of the entrance, when your cages are dropped into the castle basement, down a shaft over which there is a winch to lower cargo down to the cellars.

Capitula II

Abandon hope all you who descend into this hell, which you'll only leave when you go the other, the eternal, one. You are my possession I shall do with you everything I want, you are naked flesh to be tortured, you're still alive but you're already dead, you're just meat for roasting! I shall stretch out your time of agony for my simple purpose of enjoying your suffering, your screams of pain will be a symphony for my ears, your blood like a goblet of wine wine, your woman-juices like honey. In order to make you understand that here a single rule applies, the rule of pain, I raise the cage in which you are captive with a chain that hangs from a beam, and impale you with two stakes, in your cunt and your arse, pushing them in hard. You can wait for just as long as you need to reflect on your terrible fate. I shall return in a little while, and we shall spend the night together.

(After the time it takes a candle to burn down) You have meditated deeply, Eulalie? Now I must prepare you for your long imprisonment. I remove the poles that have aided your meditation, I lower the cage to the ground, and let you out, still hooded, from your tight little prison. In the middle of the Chamber are a anvil, a hammer, three chainwheels of rings fitted with collar, manacles and ankle-irons connected by chains. Searing hot nails in a burning charcoal brazier will be used to weld the rings shut. A trusty servant has come with me to perform the work.

I make you kneel down in front of the anvil with your head resting on the iron. I close the collar around your neck, and force one of the red-hot nails through the holes to lock it shut. My servant hits the hot nail with the hammer, bending it so that the collar will stay clamped on your neck for ever. I move a little closer to you and, fitting a manacle around your wrist, I thread another nail through its lock-holes, my servant hammers again, knocking the iron tight, and we do the same for your other wrist. For us to be able to attach the ankle rings you'll have to raise your leg and put it on the anvil. The position you have to hold reminds us of a dog pissing against a wall, exposing your private parts to our gaze. We close first one ring then the other.

I lower Dalie's cage after freeing her from her impaling stakes, and I shackle her like you, then Elie is well shackled in her turn. I take the pointed jute hoods off you. Your hair bathed in sweat clings to your faces and your shoulders. The sight of a female, chained, with sweat-soaked hair and a dumbstruck look of utter terror is one of the most satisfying visions of sweetness for her Torturer! I lay down you on a wooded bench, tightly tie your breasts with a rope, raise your leg until your knee is forced up near your head, slip a rope under the inside of your knee, then round under your back; I raise your other leg into the same position, wrapping the rope again around your breasts, so you find yourself almost turned upside down, showing me your arse and cunt. Your legs are pulled high into an unnatural position and the rope is squeezing your breasts so they're beginning to become purple globes.

The Devil, as is well-known, hides in the pubic hair of witches, so to prevent you from hiding him there any more I will have to deprive you of your fur - but not by shaving you! My cruelty begins to manifest itself, I take a pair of small tweezers and one by one I tear out each of your pubic hairs, those around the lips and those around the arsehole. Now you are completely depilated, and moreover the depilation will last a long time, so you must thank me for my kind attention! I'll repeat the operation when new hairs grow. Quick depilation lasts only a short time - whoever burns the hair off the a witch's cunt makes a big mistake because her hair will grow back quickly and it will have to be burnt off again. That shows great discourtesy to the victim!

Now I depilate Dalie in the same way after I've tied her up like you. Elie is spared this pitiable operation because she's unfledged, she cannot enjoy my attentions. To console you for the pain that I have provoked in you with this special depilation, I start kissing inside your cunt, sucking your clitoris, bititing your smaller lips, pulling on them with locked teeth, then introducing my tongue into your the vagina like a soft prick, licking your juices. Then I move to pay my attention to your arsehole, and extracting my cock I fuck you, cunt and arse, repeatedly. You're squealing like you're enjoying it, and the cream oozes plentifully from your cunt. Dalie and Elie receive the same courtesy, I don't want them be jealous of the attention I pay you.

But an end to sweet talk now! You're here for a very different reason, not to be pleasured and enjoy erotic games like a whore in the brothels of the Coliseum. You remember quickly that you are mine. My helper has prepared three crosses, lying flat. I fit a pair of chains between your body and your thighs and perch you on the upright of the cross. Its arms are alongside your head. I nail rings of the chains to the arms of the cross very wide apart, then I nail the chains from your very stiff wrists to the upright above your head. When we have raised the cross we slot the upright into a hole in the paved floor. So crucified, head hung down, the chains pulling your legs, your legs pulling the rope, the rope tugging at your breasts. We arrange Dalie in the same position, but Elie gets crucified with her legs spread, and she has her head hanging down with her arms the arms nailed very stiffly to the upright.

I take a whip, its caresses will be painful, first your legs, then your body, on your rope-squeezed breasts squeezed, between your thighs on your cunt and arse, lash after lash, you'll roar with pain. I take a ring and force it into your mouth to hold it open. I tie it with leather tapes behind the nape of your neck. Then I penetrate you right into your throat with my dick of steel, cumming and pissing into your throat. Dalie and Elie too get their share so they aren't jealous.

Before I leave take a flask with a green liquid preparation dispensed for for me by an old fellow who knows the secrets of the Celtic Druids. It's a powerful hallucinogen that produces visions - two drops in your nostrils, good night my darling: golden slumbers....

The Inquistor has left the still-glowing brazier, its dying fire sends shadows flickering on the cellar walls - my head's swimming with exhaustion, pain and the strange sensation from the ointment in my nose, I see demons of Hell, weaving and skipping like the ones painted on the wall of our church at home, the church I'd last seen itself in hellish flames. I'm drowsily staggering through that dark wood, the agents of the Devil are chasing me - the black phantoms are leaping and diving, they're coming closer and closer to me... What's that? A scuttling on the cellar floor, sharp squeaks, shadows, black things moving, moving around below my feet... Twist, tug with my sweat-wet shoulders, I must get free, they're coming... Rats!.

The fire dies, pitch blackness now, the shadows have won, they're surrounding me now, closing in... I'm captive, meat, he said it, just meat for roasting! Dalie is sobbing, Elie too frightened even to make a sound, is that squeak her? No, too close, scratch, scratch at the foot of my cross... hear the sounds I'm making echo back as if from somewhere else... All night my girl-screams tear through the blackened air, no I'm not a girl, I'm a rat, a rat-girl, how I squeal, shudder to feel, his teeth, claws, rat-prick’s conquest... Dawn, when my pain-squalls ebb to moans,he knows how my pain-racked flesh will quiver as he crawls across me, seeking out my tenderest parts that throb for him to gorge... just meat...

I saw this only today :oops:
Great works Ascanio and Eulalia thanks so much for sharing this whit us
Kinds Regards
Jack

:rolleyes: ho my those days i'm so messed up i need some rest sorry..

Capitula III

part one
4 sept. 1327 a.d.
As a symbol of the Devil no creature is more perfidious than a cock that fails to crow to summon the light of day. There is scarcely a hint of dawn, fog swirls up from the plain, wreathing around the mountain, wrapping the castle in a silver blanket of mist, as there arrive from the neighbouring Abbey of Fontfroid the four monks who are coming to witness your interrogation. But with the sun the fog vanishes like your nightmares.

I come down with my assistants to the cell where you've no doubt passed a pleasant night! You three are detached from the crosses that have been your beds, and my assistants lay each of you onto a small cross with four arms, like an overturned H, with the upright projecting far enough to be fixed into a hole in the floor. Your arms are spread, pulled behind the upper beam of your cross then tugged back to be tied to the pole. Under your armpits ropes are pulled to hold up your body, and tied to the upright over the upper beam. Your legs are spread wide, flexed at the knees, and tied to the lower beams. To give extra support your body, in your arse and cunt two large hooks are fitted and pulled towards the upper beams by ropes tied to the upright.

In order to hide your obscene nakedness from the four monastic witnesses your bodies are covered with tattered old sacks. Thus elegantly dressed you are transported into the Grand Chamber of the Inquisition. The three supports are fixed into holes in the pavement a short distance from the wall, Eulalie in the middle, Dalie on the right and Elie on the left.

At centre of the room is a great table, sitting behind it the four monks. One of them will serve as notary and will transcribe into the records every word spoken during the interrogation. Two others have the role of counsel, advising me on matters of canon law, and the fourth is the Prior of the Abbey who will preside over the process. I am next to the table and shall put the requisite questions to you. The Prior recites some prescribed prayers then hands over the speaking role to me. After a period of silence during which I read some documents concerning the procedures to be followed, I get up and I walk in front of you three girls, sometimes turning to look at one or another of you, always silent.

“Speak! What is your name?” You answer me, “ Eulalie from York” “Then you are not French, how you have come to be here?“ - “Sir, my father Alan of York was in the service of Sir Geoffrey de Roslin, one of the Knights Templar. When King Philippe suppressed the Templars, my father was imprisoned and I have never heard what became of him. My mother fled with me, only a little girl then, and we took refuge with the Albigensians." "So you and your whore of a mother fled from the justice due to sorcerers and hid with the slaves of the Devil?” “Sir, I am free, not a slave, because my mother embraced the True Faith and taught me that only those who are ruled by the world are slaves of the Devil, free beings do not have to be...” “and whose 'faith' was it that your mother embraced? Perhaps the vile falsehoods preached by that heresiarch Michel de Tolouse?” “I don't know who you're talking about, Sir, I don't know him” “All the same, you were in the mountains with his followers, led by Guillaume de Carcassonne and Remi d'Albi” ”I've followed Guillaume and Remi because they've treated me as a sister, Sir“ “A sister or a whore to serve their lust? We know the habits of your sect, men couple with all the women that join them, sons don't know who their fathers are, virgin girls must submit to the desires of your gang-leaders, and if they refuse they're raped with wooden tools and then they're possessed by every man in the gang. If they get pregnant, their brats are taken by witch-midwives who sacrifice them to Satan!” “I've never seen such things Sir, you're accusing me of things I've never done! As to Guillaume and Remi , they are perfecti, Sir, and perfecti have no intercourse with women." “Bougres," I hiss, "buggers!" I hear Dalie gasp. No surprise to me! I'd guessed from her black hair and swarthy looks that she's a Bulgar, a brat from those vermin that crawled up the Danube and over the Alps to seek refuge with their fellow-perverts – she knows what I mean!

I continue, “Guillaume and Remi are excommunicated heretics, and you know anyone who joins with them is a heretic too, don't you, eh?” “Sir, you want to condemn me as a heretic, but they received me as a young child when my mother was destitute, she had nothing left to feed me, they have defended me against the dangers of the world, they have taught to me to love my brothers and sisters in the Spirit." “And how did you love your brothers? Fucking with them one after another, masturbating with the other women, cuddling with your sisters here?” “I haven't done any of that, Sir. I was betrothed to a young man that you've killed!” “A heretic with a husband! A bugger's slut!" "Sir, only the perfecti have to abstain from all sex." One of the monks sniggers, the Prior gives him a stern look. "You're a heretic's slag, so you're a heretic yourself, a heretic and a witch!” “No, Sir, I'm not! I am innocent!” “You're as innocent as the Whore of Babylon, offering all your holes to the salacious lusts of male Satanists, taking part in diabolical rites where the babies of raped virgins are sacrificed to the Devil! Confess your crimes! And whatever you do, don't try to lie – we'll soon catch you out, and then you'll be punished – yes, and I mean punished – and we'll go back to question one and start all over again. So, you're going to tell us where the beaten rebels have scuttled to hide among the mountains. You'll tell us where you've hidden the parchments with the spells you recite to perform your magic, to control the spirits of virgin girls, to put curses on anyone doesn't follow you, to make sterile the women that won't listen to you, to take away the virility of the men who oppose your malice!“ “I shall never betray my friends, and all the other vile things you're accusing me of stink of the Devil you pretend to be fighting – you're no friend of God, you're just a perverted bastard that enjoys torturing innocent girls!“

And you spit in my face! I clean myself up with a scrap of canvas that I then force into your mouth. “You have witnessed, Father Prior, what species of witch we've found? It's not necessary to proceed any further, we'll hold it in prison until it's decided it wants to co-operate, when we've tortured it enough to make it talk!”

I address Dalie, asking her name, but after she's given it she doesn't utter another word. I ask Elie then who she is, she answers with her name and cries as she begs for mercy, she's only a serving-girl! She's come from the far northern end of the earth, beyond the Baltic Sea, she doesn't understand our language and doesn't know how to answer. “Then it isn't true, Eulalie, that you're all free? Why's this slut a serving-wench, a slave of your masters? Soon we'll know everything, because were going to proceed with your Interrogation under Torture!” I make a signal to the monks that they should follow a soldier ino the next room, where they won't witness the violence of the Torture, though they'll be able to listen to your screams of pain.

Capitula III

part two

Still hung on your support, I make you carry it to a nearby room that communicates with the one where the monks are through a hole in the wall. Stripped of the meagre tatters that cover your body and untied from the cross, I make you position yourself on a support in the shape of an upright Y, with your back in the fork. Rings on your ankle-irons and on your manacles are connected to the chains from four winches, which the soldiers begin to turn. Your body is raised up onto the support with your arms and legs spread out to form an X in a horizontal position. You are stretched like one who's about to be quartered, but the tension is not so much as will break your limbs off your body.

You know this instrument, Eulalie? It's the Pear! ” But you can't answer me, you've still got the rag in your mouth that I used to clean your spit off me, so you just make a suffocated grunt. I approach your spread legs, I thrust my hand into your cunt, tormenting you to get to you wet, then I insert the Pear into the hole where your flesh now yields more easily, turning it inside you for a long time, then I extract it covered with moisture and quickly intrude it into your arsehole. You wiggle as best you can, your muscles are taut with the pain of this sudden penetration. Now I introduce into your cunt a second Pear, it's more painful now that the space in your abdomen is already occupied by the first one. An assistant removes the rag from your mouth, and, pressing your head back, pushes in a stick almost down your throat.

Now I twist the keys on the Pears and the petal-like segments open, little by little, your moistness swells, the pain increases, turn, turn, turn... You try to shout, you can only just grunt. My assistant whips to you on your breasts, abdomen, wide-open legs. From your cunt blood mixed with vaginal fluids discharge and bathe the pavement. So suffering, I leave you to meditate, while the servant continues to whip you.

Dalie is brought into the room, to the sight of your chained body, your swollen abdomen, the liquids that leak from it. She shrieks in horror. For her too the Torture begins. Unloaded from her support, her legs are legs spread wide and fixed with ankle-irons to a metal beam, her arms to two rings in the stone floor. She's raised to the beam so she finds herself hanging head down again, like an unpright X.

I order my assistant to thrust a stick in her mouth, and it stays there, stock-still. Working with my hands in her hole, I push in the Pear, rotate it, extract it and I penetrate it way into her arse. Then I quickly go on with the second Pear which I force into her cunt. I turn the leaves that open the petals, progressively, first one then the other. The pain increases, the pressure in her viscera grows as her bladder is squashed and she begins to piss, her urine washing all down her body and face, and showering onto the pavement like rain. My servant begins his job with the whip, blow after blow.

As soon as Elie comes in the room she begins to piss for terror, she begs for mercy, weeping, but she's hung up like Dalie. I approach her beautiful body and spread her labia wide with my fingers. My attendant clips them with a clamp that grips them tightly with a spring, trapping the lips open. Then chains are fixed to the grip, pulling at her flesh as they are wrapped around her flanks. Another pair of clamps seize her internal lips, and these are linked by chains to her ankle-irons. With my hands I pull open her arsehole ready for the assistant to clamp the perineum. The young girl's screams of pain are heartrending, but we continue unmoved. To her tits are fixed two more clamps with large metallic bowls, in her mouth I fit a ring that holds her jaw very wide open. Then I extract my prick and force into it into her throat while beginning to stroke her cunt and arse, to suck and bite her clitoris. With a bent nail I torment her urethra, threading it in and out and turning it repeatedly. She pisses blood and urine, bathing her body and her red-gold hair. Now I cum in her mouth, almost drowning her, while my assistant begins to whip her.

It is necessary to resume the interrogation, but Dalie and Elie will not be interrogated. I approach you. While the assistant removes the stick from your mouth, I seize the handles of the two Pears and extract them without closing the petals, the scream of pain is ghastly as your body is shaken by convulsions. The winches are released and your body drops onto the support, almost lifeless. Then, covered with the tattered bag, you're carried in my arms back to the Grand Chamber, where you are arranged on a tilted support like a reading desk, your back resting where the books would be placed, your arms pulled behind and tied to rings fixed to the framework; your buttocks and legs don't rest on the frame but your legs are spread apart and pulled back, your ankle-irons attached to another pair of fixed rings on the sides of the frame. So you are positioned as if kneeling with your legs wide, leaning back, your arms resting on the upper edge of your “kneeler”. The ragged bag scarcely covers your beautiful body, while a trickle of blood oozes down the inside of your thigh and drips on the floor – for sure such a vision will upset the monks not a little when they enter the room!

They sit again at the table. With a very supple rod I cane your abdomen and breasts, asking you to reveal where your treacherous friends are hiding, where you've hidden your diabolic parchments. “You will never know! I'll never say! You're nothing but depraved pigs, fucking bastards - so are you monks, sitting there enjoying the sight of of your girl-victim's blood! May the Devil carry you to Hell on his horns!” "Filthy witch, do you dare to threaten the holy monks who are here, obeying their Abbot in spite of their reluctance, to try your heresy and witchcraft? They'd certainly prefer to be in their cells praying rather than having to witness your obscene performance! Having to listen to a witch that the tries to invoke Satan against them! It's time to decide on your sentence! Soon the Fiend will come for you, to carry you off to Hell! '

Leaving the Grand Chamber I withdraw upstairs with the monks in council. There must be three stages of judgment: after this first degree we will have to undertake two more, because nobody can be condemned, not even a heretic or a witch, without being given the opportunity to repent, to meditate on her guilt and the suffering caused by the Torture. For as long as we decide that you will be held captive, you will be interrogated and tortured. It's in my interests that you remain alive for me to extort a confession from you, so as to succeed in extracting knowledge of where your friends are hiding and what you do in your magical rituals – not to mention enjoying your humiliation and your agony under Torture! The secretary monk and the Prior along with the two judges come with me to the upper chamber to write the sentence. I shall read it to you tomorrow, and it will surely be terrible! When the monks have finished writing, they leave to return to their abbey.

After the monks have gone I return to where you've been left in the Grand Chamber. To end your treatment for today I get my servants to remove the Instruments of Torture and unload from your supports, then carry you into your cells, chaining you to rings fixed to the walls. You'll have some peace for the time being, and some food to sustain you. It's three days you've been with empty stomachs, though it can't be said that you haven't drunk sufficiently!

Capitula III

part three

5 sept. 1327 a.d.
The light of morning is slow in coming, the fog rolls back from the plain and reaches the mountain, then fresher air and the scent of the leaves falling from the oaks and beeches in the forest dressed in flame. I come down to the dungeon to communicate the sentence to you, my assistant translates it into Provençal:

SENTENTIA
------- Domini Nobilis AXCANII VETUTII --------
inquisitoris hereticorum pravitatis in regno Francie,
in Camera Magna Inquisitionis juxta Castrum Narbonensem,
Patre Hugone Praeposito atque Fratris Bernardo, Benedicto et Martino
de Monasterio Fontifrigido praesentis,
ex officio inquisitionis nobis Patre Nostro Sancto Papa commissa,
contra inimicas veritatis ac corruptores,
Eulalia videlicet Eboracensis ad Narbonem versa,
Dalia Bulgara, cuius pater ex Monte Haemo ad haereticos confugit,
Eliaque, ancilla gentis Finnie, hereticas atque sceleris conscias,
in his scriptis excommunicamus,
et excommunicationis vinculo innodamus,
propter heresiam necnon et veneficum,
et ita earundem executionem quodcunque debite licet demandamus,
sigillum nostrum praesentem apponentes.
Ex nunc ut ex tunc, et ex tunc ut ex nunc,
sententiam in his scriptis publice ferimus ipsis excommunicaturis.
Viriliter agendum ne adversariae fugiant aut evadiantur.
Datum Narbone, sub sigillo nostro,
die quinta septembris, anno Domini MCCC.XXVII

"The Sentence of the Noble Master Ascanius Vetutius, Inquisitor of the evil deeds of heretics in the Kingdom of France, in the Great Chamber of the Inquisition near the borough of Narbonne, Father Hugo the Prior and Brothers Bernard, Benedict and Martin of the monastery of Fontfroid being present, in accordance with the duty of inquisition entrusted to us by our Holy Father the Pope, against the enemies and corruptors of the truth, namely Eulalie of York, brought to Narbonne, Dalie, a Bulgar whose father fled to the heretics from Mount Haemo (in the Balkans), and Elie, a handmaid from the tribe of Finns, heretics and conspirators, by these writings we excommunicate and bind in the bond of excommunication, not only for heresy but also for witchcraft, and thus we put into effect whatever is rightly ordained for them, placing here our seal. From now as from then, and from then as from now, in these writings we publicly pass sentence upon these who deserve to be excommunicated. To be implemented with vigour, lest the adversaries flee or dodge. Given in Narbonne, under our seal, on the fifth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand three hundred and twenty seven."

The sentence as written by the monks refers only to your excommunication and whatever may be the lawful sentence for heresy and witchcraft, but it does not prescribe your treatment in the period before that sentence is carried out, nor its duration. But I've added something very different with my own hand!

"Usque ad diem sententiae executionis in carcere castellae occulta ad vinculas cum poena accedente detenturae et tormentis interrogationisque quotidianis ut ad paenitentiam contritionemque antequam ipsa sententia mortis executa est damnatas suadere."

“To be detained until the day of execution of the sentence, in chains in the secret dungeon of the castle with further pain and daily tortures and interrogations, to induce the condemned to repentance and contrition before that sentence of death is carried out.”

So, with that addition in my own hand, I've got complete power of life and death over you women! You're reduced to naked meat for torture, to miserable maggots, ghosts, shadows. Panic reigns in your tearful eyes, you've already experienced how fierce the attentions I pay you can be, but that's just been the start of it, a test run.

I know you aren't witches, you're innocent, because I am the Devil himself - I wouldn't ever torture my servants, but I've put on the guise of the Inquisitor to promote evil, suffering and destruction in the world!

Satanas plurimas species asciscit, autem semper ipse est
(The Devil takes many, many forms, but he's always the Devil!).

Capitula I

To humiliate you I take some branches off a tree, cutting the side-shoots to leave just short stubs. I thread this instrument into your arse, the side-shoots act as hooked barbs. Into your cunt I thrust a large flint. I tie a rope around the branch, pass it in front of over your pussy, and tie it tightly round your boobs, tightening it until they become two purple balls. In your mouth I put a stone, tying a rope around your head to prevent it from tumbling out. I tie you to a cut sapling trunk, your left leg tied up behind your back to your neck and to the trunk.

Dalie is tied to a similar tree-trunk with her arms and the legs spread. A root, twisted to a hook, is pushed into her arse, with a rope tied from it up her back to her neck. Into her cunt they slide a branch like the one I've burrowed up your ass. In her mouth, like in yours, goes a stone.

Elie is tied to a cross upside down, with her legs spread. In her arse and cunt I slip two cuttings with side-shoots as hooks. Her arms are tied behind the upright of the cross, in her mouth a third piece of branch, as if to impale her throat.

Humiliated.jpg

Back
Top Bottom