The Witches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Capitula III

part one
4 sept. 1327 a.d.
As a symbol of the Devil no creature is more perfidious than a cock that fails to crow to summon the light of day. There is scarcely a hint of dawn, fog swirls up from the plain, wreathing around the mountain, wrapping the castle in a silver blanket of mist, as there arrive from the neighbouring Abbey of Fontfroid the four monks who are coming to witness your interrogation. But with the sun the fog vanishes like your nightmares.

In order to hide your obscene nakedness from the four monastic witnesses your bodies are covered with tattered old sacks. Thus elegantly dressed you are transported into the Grand Chamber of the Inquisition. The three supports are fixed into holes in the pavement a short distance from the wall, Eulalie in the middle, Dalie on the right and Elie on the left.

At centre of the room is a great table, sitting behind it the four monks. One of them will serve as notary and will transcribe into the records every word spoken during the interrogation. Two others have the role of counsel, advising me on matters of canon law, and the fourth is the Prior of the Abbey who will preside over the process. I am next to the table and shall put the requisite questions to you. The Prior recites some prescribed prayers then hands over the speaking role to me. After a period of silence during which I read some documents concerning the procedures to be followed, I get up and I walk in front of you three girls, sometimes turning to look at one or another of you, always silent.

“Speak! What is your name?” You answer me, “ Eulalie from York”..........
Interrogatioprima.jpg

Great to see you back Ascanio!​
But when I click on the thumbnail above, it doesn't open.​
Also for me! But if you click on and select 'open link in a new tab' is opening... I see more changes in CF layout! And I see you have a great upraise in the CF organizazion!!! Ascanio

It wouldn't open for me either. I'll leave it as a full image for the time being.
Melissa

Also for me! But if you click on and select 'open link in a new tab' is opening... I see more changes in CF layout! And I see you have a great upraise in the CF organizazion!!! Ascanio

It wouldn't open for me either. I'll leave it as a full image for the time being.
Melissa
Wonderful picture Ascanio,​
really brings the story to life,​
the light and shadow especially give it a truly sinister feel,​
sends a shiver down my spine!​

Capitula III

part two
Your body is raised up onto the support with your arms and legs spread out to form an X in a horizontal position. You are stretched like one who's about to be quartered, but the tension is not so much as will break your limbs off your body.

You know this instrument, Eulalie? It's the Pear! ... I thrust my hand into your cunt, tormenting you to get to you wet,
torture0.jpg
then I insert the Pear into the hole where your flesh now yields more easily, turning it inside you for a long time, then I extract it covered with moisture and quickly intrude it into your arsehole. You wiggle as best you can, your muscles are taut with the pain of this sudden penetration. Now I introduce into your cunt a second Pear, it's more painful now that the space in your abdomen is already occupied by the first one. ........ You try to shout, you can only just grunt. ..........
From your cunt blood mixed with vaginal fluids discharge and bathe the pavement. So suffering, I leave you to meditate..........

Brilliant pictures again Ascanio, thanks!​
:)
But each one took around 40 seconds to load -​
compared to the troubles of folk without broadband,​
it's a relatively minor nuisance,​
but if it's possible for us to have an alternative way of accessing them​
(e.g. a link to fullsize images stored on the system?)​
it would save time and frustration.​

40 seconds?:eek:
(2 here ;) )

My Dearest Eulalia, you can open any pics without spent time and frustration if you click with right button of mouse the thumbnail, appear a menu window and you select the option 'open link in a new tab'. You are free to continue your navigation in the forum, the photo is opened in parallel to your work! You can open several photos at the same time and not are blocked! Now I am exploring an alternative way to allow you and any other to access at photos with a link in my messages, but is not immediate. Kisses! Ascanio

My Dearest Eulalia at this moment the speed of my navigation on the web is less than 30 kB/second, lower than dial up on wired telephony, for the problems with my connection, weak signal in my area, and I use the mobile phone as router for my PC, but the time for open the photos is not more than ten seconds, if the time is longer use my suggested method! Ascanio

My Dearest Eulalia, you can open any pics without spent time and frustration if you click with right button of mouse the thumbnail, appear a menu window and you select the option 'open link in a new tab'. You are free to continue your navigation in the forum, the photo is opened in parallel to your work! You can open several photos at the same time and not are blocked! Kisses! Ascanio
kisses Ascanio - that solves my problem!​
flower1

My Dearest Eulalia at this moment the speed of my navigation on the web is less than 30 kB/second, lower than dial up on wired telephony, for the problems with my connection, weak signal in my area, and I use the mobile phone as router for my PC, but the time for open the photos is not more than ten seconds, if the time is longer use my suggested method! Ascanio
But she said that computers are torture devices... so it's her mean computer torturing her ;)

Back
Top Bottom