The Witches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Capitula III

part two

Dalie is brought into the room, to the sight of your chained body, your swollen abdomen, the liquids that leak from it. She shrieks in horror. For her too the Torture begins. .............
She's raised to the beam so she finds herself hanging head down again, like an unpright X....................
.Dalietorture1res.jpg

I order my assistant to thrust a stick in her mouth ...............

Then I quickly go on with the second Pear which I force into her cunt. I turn the leaves that open the petals, progressively, first one Dalietorture2res.jpg
then the other. The pain increases, the pressure in her viscera grows as her bladder is squashed and she begins to piss, her urine washing all down her body and face, and showering onto the pavement like rain.

As soon as Elie comes in the room she begins to piss for terror, she begs for mercy, weeping, but she's hung up like Dalie. I approach her beautiful body and spread her labia wide with my fingers. My attendant clips them with a clamp that grips them tightly with a spring, trapping the lips open.
Elietorture1res.jpg

It is necessary to resume the interrogation, but Dalie and Elie will not be interrogated. I approach you. While the assistant removes the stick from your mouth, I seize the handles of the two Pears and extract them without closing the petals, the scream of pain is ghastly as your body is shaken by convulsions. The winches are released and your body drops onto the support, almost lifeless. Then, covered with the tattered bag, you're carried in my arms back to the Grand Chamber, where you are arranged on a tilted support like a reading desk, your back resting where the books would be placed, your arms pulled behind and tied to rings fixed to the framework; your buttocks and legs don't rest on the frame but your legs are spread apart and pulled back, your ankle-irons attached to another pair of fixed rings on the sides of the frame. So you are positioned as if kneeling with your legs wide, leaning back, your arms resting on the upper edge of your “kneeler”. The ragged bag scarcely covers your beautiful body, while a trickle of blood oozes down the inside of your thigh and drips on the floor – for sure such a vision will upset the monks not a little when they enter the room!
Eulalieinterrogatio1res.jpg

They sit again at the table. With a very supple rod I cane your abdomen and breasts, asking you to reveal where your treacherous friends are hiding, where you've hidden your diabolic parchments. “You will never know! I'll never say! You're nothing but depraved pigs, fucking bastards - so are you monks, sitting there enjoying the sight of of your girl-victim's blood! May the Devil carry you to Hell on his horns!” "Filthy witch, do you dare to threaten the holy monks who are here, obeying their Abbot in spite of their reluctance, to try your heresy and witchcraft? They'd certainly prefer to be in their cells praying rather than having to witness your obscene performance! Having to listen to a witch that the tries to invoke Satan against them! It's time to decide on your sentence! Soon the Fiend will come for you, to carry you off to Hell! '
Eulalieinterrogatio2res.jpg

They sit again at the table. With a very supple rod I cane your abdomen and breasts, asking you to reveal where your treacherous friends are hiding, where you've hidden your diabolic parchments. “You will never know! I'll never say! You're nothing but depraved pigs, fucking bastards - so are you monks, sitting there enjoying the sight of of your girl-victim's blood! May the Devil carry you to Hell on his horns!” "Filthy witch, do you dare to threaten the holy monks who are here, obeying their Abbot in spite of their reluctance, to try your heresy and witchcraft? They'd certainly prefer to be in their cells praying rather than having to witness your obscene performance! Having to listen to a witch that the tries to invoke Satan against them! It's time to decide on your sentence! Soon the Fiend will come for you, to carry you off to Hell! '
View attachment 21965

Great pics/story!

Capitula X
14 July 1330

A stone marten escapes towards the forest after invading the hen house of the castle. In the fifth tower, the one to the west, are arranged new torture machines, systems never seen before, devised by an infernal mind. I arrange you on three racks, your right wrists and right ankles tied to the chains of the right winch, left wrists and ankles to the left. Turning the winch spreads your arms and legs out to the maximum and so you are ready for the first round of pain.

To raise to the maximum the pain of your next tortures, I smear the insides of your cunts and your arseholes with a red ointment, a mix of chilli pepper and acid so that a maddening soreness quickly irritates the membranes. I have constructed six mechanisms which are set in action by an internal spring that allows the continuous movement of the parts of which they are components. This is the first application of the new mechanical science, as ever it is not used so quickly for the good of humanity, its first use is found in causing pain or death.

There are three tools for torturing your cunt and three others for your arse, called respectively the Devil's Hand and the Devil's Fingers. The first type, that for your cunt, is composed of five curved metal flanges which are fitted on bars that, as they rotate, oscillate. Moreover, they spread or contract in response to the rotation of the internal parts, in the base, set in action by the power of the spring.

The movement continues as long as a candle burns down. From their initial position where the flanges are retracted together, so they can be introduced into your vaginal cavity, once the mechanism is set in motion the rotating fingers open themselves out and move increasingly vigorously, so it feels to you as if all the fingers belong to a moving hand.

The second version is composed of only three fingers but its movement is similar. I smear all the mechanisms with the irritating ointment as if it were kind of lubricant to facilitate the movements in your internal cavities. I slip one into your cunt, Eulalie, and another in your arse, releasing the brake to make allow the movement to begin. A scream of terror invades the room, the internal walls of your vaginal and anal cavities experience this maddening torment for the first time. It's as if a live animal, as if five snakes, are moving ceaselessly inside you.

You implore me for the torture of your innards to stop, but I just go to arrange this wonder of diabolic science in the cunts and arses of Dalie and Elie. The screams of horror continue for more than two hours. You're crying, gasping for breath, you're twisting on the bench as much as the winches allow you, while a further mechanism does it work of whipping you on your legs and breasts.

Very slowly the springs exhaust their power, and at last the machines are stopped and I extract them from your torn orifices. The second torture, the one that is always inflicted on a female victim on the rack, would be the very classic one, the pear, if it were not that my mind has devised a way of worsening of the pains that this already inflicts. The four petals of which this flower of evil is composed , as you well know, open themselves when I rotate the central key of the grip, like a flower opening its bloom, but in these pears turning the central shaft forces out spiky teeth like those of a shark, eight rows of them projecting from the petal. They press outwards in pairs to bite the inside of whichever organ they've been inserted into.

I insert six pears thus modified into the cunts and arses of my poor victims and I turn the central shafts. While they expand, the teeth emerge that the that bite into your inner parts. After the cruel experience of the diabolic hands, the agony of this monstrous shark biting as the petals of the flowers open, is equally satanic!

Not satisfied with just the suffering that this instrument of torture provokes, I take clamps and I apply them to the lips of your cunt, to your clitoris, to your tits, and a larger clamp to grip the whole of each breast. Altogether you're feeling the bites of eleven hellish mouths, while I pull and rotate again and again or other of my diabolic inventions.

The next wonderful apparatus is the Rhinoceros. It's very name induces terror, but unlike the real animal every horn on this one's head moves independently, set in action by the turning of a crank that operates gears. The horror that is about to happen proves that my cruelty has no limits! I tie your breasts, and Dalie's, very tightly with ropes forming two purple spheres, I tie your wrists and arms together the height of your elbows behind the backs of all three of you. I surround your neck with a loop that is not tightened. I pass the free end of the rope by a loop in a pulley coupled to a chain that comes down from a beam above to the heads of the rhinoceroses, then tie the ends to your wrists.

I raise you by pulling the chains and you remain hung by your necks and your arms, which are pulled up behind your backs. Then I drop you so each of you is sat on the head of the rhinoceros, but not where the horns jut. I tie your right ankle to Dalie's left one, your left Elie's right, then Dalie's right ankle to a chain hanging from the wall, and Elie's left to one on to the opposite wall. The distance between the heads of the rhinoceroses is such that your legs are spread very wide.

Now I raise the front horn so that it penetrates your cunt. I extract your internal labia and, pulling them, I nail them to the horn. Then I raise the posterior horn to penetrate your arse. I nail the rear edge of your anus to the horn, then with four nail I nail the external labia of your cunt to the head of the rhinoceros. With a spiky hook I pierce the protective skin of your clitoris, and I clip the clitoris itself with a clamp. I join this clamp to a rope with a hook fixed to it, pulling it to the snout of the rhinoceros. With other spiked hooks I pierce the areoles of Dalie's and your breasts, forcing up the hooks with a rope that is fixed to the beam above you. For Elie, whose breasts are small and difficult to tie, I add two extra hooks to the ones piercing her areoles, which perforate the tips of her tits. During these operations of nailing and piercing your tender flesh, yours cries are heartbreaking.

The cavalcade on the head of the rhinoceros begins. The head of the rhinoceros is wound down while the front horn is raised, penetrating right into your cunt, while the front horn moves twice, raising itself up, and winding down the posterior horn which worms its way into your arsehole each time it moves. As the head rises up and sinks down, you're tilted forwards and back, and it tilts also to right and left. It is the most terrible torture machine ever invented!

So, while the front horn is raised penetrating into your cunt, the head of the rhinoceros is lowered, pulling your external labia and your clitoris and its protective skin too, and when the horn is lowered, it pulls your inner labia downwards. When the rear horn is raised, penetrating your arsehole, the front one is lowered. When the head is raised the rear horn is lowered, pulling at the edge of your rectum nailed to the horn. When the head of the rhinoceros tilts your body to left or right the horns stay vertical, pressing sideways in your cunt and the arsehole. When the head is tilted forward, it pulls more forcefully at the clamp and the hook on your clitoris. When the head bends down, the ropes that support you by your arms neck pull upwards, tugging not only at your the neck and arms but also at the hooks that pierce your aureoles and tits.

This infernal torture lasts longer than the burning of a candle. By the end of the treatment, the mangling of your entrails is total, your cunt, arse, breasts, all bleed, your shoulders are almost dislocated, and the repeated traction on your neck strains the muscles and the tendons.

We lower you to the ground after you've been released from the nails. You're groaning, almost lifeless, so you're carried by your legs and arms by my two assistants. We bring you into your cell and lay you on a wooden plank bed with your arms and legs chained, spread wide, like an H turned on its side, to await the arrival of the demons for your nocturnal possession, after you've been refreshed with the hallucinating drink.

Capitula IV

Incipit secunda pars

9 July 1330 a.d.

Eulalie has endured all the tortures and she wouldn't yield a thing; Dalie's now quite mad, she doesn't cry, but behaves like a captive animal, beating her head against the cell bars, not uttering words any more; the beautiful Elie is a shadow, she can't even stand up, just drags herself around on her hands and knees with a lost, vacant look, as soon as she senses the sound of steps she cowers in the darkest corner of her cell, hiding her head between her legs, trying to protect her body.

These thirty-three months of torture have been truly terrible, but I havent gone too far, I've kept you alive to enjoy your ruin, to experience even in your last days the sadistic pleasure of your destruction.
Eulalieredf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom