The worst is yet to come.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was caught with my masters daughter. We were secret lovers. We had been seeing each other in secret for weeks.

Her chamber maid saw us and informed the household guard. They seized me and brought me before her father. I was to be taken out to the courtyard and crucified for “forcing” myself on his beloved daughter. He would not believe his daughter would lay with a slave.

I was taken and tied to a post and whipped with thin rods. As i was whipped i hear my love plead with her father for my mercy to no avail. I was then untied and dragged to my cross beam. I was thrown roughly to the ground and with my arms held tightly out against the rough wood i hear my master say “hold on”

I look up as my master and my love come to me. I think that i may have a reprieve. My master kneels down and says. The worst is yet to come for you. My master then places a massive steel nail in the fold of my wrist. Panic surges in me! I plead for mercy! His daughter has to be restrained by a guard.

The hammer is brought down onto the nail and i feel pain like ive never felt. I scream and kick my barefeet sliding in the dust. I try to pull away but i am being held down by too many guards. 7 more timea the nail is hit and my left wrist is attached. The same is repeated on my right. Although i managed to get my arm free and struggle to fight from having it nailed it mattered not.

My wrists are nailed. Then the gaurds take my ankles and stretch my legs apart. My master came to me and said “ the worst is yet to come” then with that he came between my legs and forced himself inside me. I try to pull my legs away but it was no use. When he was done the deed was repeated by 5 other guards. His daughter still screaming form my mercy.

After my rape i am laying on the ground exhausted and in pain. I then feel the guards lift me up and before im ready and can catch my breath my feet leave the ground for the last time. I am hanging by nailed wrists as they attach me to my cross.

I kick and scream trying to find purchase to get relief from the pain in my wrists. I put my feet on either side of the cross but the wood is splintered and i scraped the soles of my feet against it . I finally feel rough hands grab my ankles. My left foot placed flat over my right. I feel sharp metal against my foot. Then pain. I try to pull free but cant. Every pull on my wrists is more pain. Pain in my feet continue.

I feel the nail tear through my left foot and begin to enter my right. I feel the bone being pushed aside. I feel the nail tear through my right sole and hit wood. Pounding after pounding until i feel the head of the nail on my left.

They step back and admire their work. Here i am. I cant breathe but i dare not move. I just scream. Im tilting one way and another because i cannot balance on my ruined feet. The nail just grinds my feet bones.

My master steps forward and inserts ad wooden phallus shaped object into me and onto the cross. He steps back. He sees the pain in my eyes. Sees my plea for forgiveness. Before he walks away he says “the worst is yet to come”

I was caught with my masters daughter. We were secret lovers. We had been seeing each other in secret for weeks.

Her chamber maid saw us and informed the household guard. They seized me and brought me before her father. I was to be taken out to the courtyard and crucified for “forcing” myself on his beloved daughter. He would not believe his daughter would lay with a slave.

I was taken and tied to a post and whipped with thin rods. As i was whipped i hear my love plead with her father for my mercy to no avail. I was then untied and dragged to my cross beam. I was thrown roughly to the ground and with my arms held tightly out against the rough wood i hear my master say “hold on”

I look up as my master and my love come to me. I think that i may have a reprieve. My master kneels down and says. The worst is yet to come for you. My master then places a massive steel nail in the fold of my wrist. Panic surges in me! I plead for mercy! His daughter has to be restrained by a guard.

The hammer is brought down onto the nail and i feel pain like ive never felt. I scream and kick my barefeet sliding in the dust. I try to pull away but i am being held down by too many guards. 7 more timea the nail is hit and my left wrist is attached. The same is repeated on my right. Although i managed to get my arm free and struggle to fight from having it nailed it mattered not.

My wrists are nailed. Then the gaurds take my ankles and stretch my legs apart. My master came to me and said “ the worst is yet to come” then with that he came between my legs and forced himself inside me. I try to pull my legs away but it was no use. When he was done the deed was repeated by 5 other guards. His daughter still screaming form my mercy.

After my rape i am laying on the ground exhausted and in pain. I then feel the guards lift me up and before im ready and can catch my breath my feet leave the ground for the last time. I am hanging by nailed wrists as they attach me to my cross.

I kick and scream trying to find purchase to get relief from the pain in my wrists. I put my feet on either side of the cross but the wood is splintered and i scraped the soles of my feet against it . I finally feel rough hands grab my ankles. My left foot placed flat over my right. I feel sharp metal against my foot. Then pain. I try to pull free but cant. Every pull on my wrists is more pain. Pain in my feet continue.

I feel the nail tear through my left foot and begin to enter my right. I feel the bone being pushed aside. I feel the nail tear through my right sole and hit wood. Pounding after pounding until i feel the head of the nail on my left.

They step back and admire their work. Here i am. I cant breathe but i dare not move. I just scream. Im tilting one way and another because i cannot balance on my ruined feet. The nail just grinds my feet bones.

My master steps forward and inserts ad wooden phallus shaped object into me and onto the cross. He steps back. He sees the pain in my eyes. Sees my plea for forgiveness. Before he walks away he says “the worst is yet to come”

I ask me or better you, will coming more?

Back
Top Bottom