Thessela's Downfall

Go to CruxDreams.com
These words speak much from my heart,
Pain and death and such, is not what it is about truly.
Of myself I would say: that I am drawn into the flames, does not mean I wish to burn.
But there is so much to be experienced, when skirting those flames.

Sometimes there are even things that remain perpetually contradictory, and we cannot work them out - we can just go through them...

The release of the endorphins, the release -- even dissolvement, of the self into submission, perhaps entering situation of helplessness, where you are absolutely reliant on your trusted one, to take you through and in turn release you: oh yes, that can make so much magic, be such a cleansing of the self...

Becoming this kind of "slave" then, is not an unhappy fate at all: but a release into its own stage of freedom...

(and it is the master, who has the hard work to do, and the risks to control; while the slave is carried away floating on torrents of bliss. Let us give thanks to masters who take all this responsibility... how to be without them...)

This is so beautiful Malins. I can understand, I feel drawn to those flames too, but I do not want to burn, just to feel the warmth!

This is my wrestle with the whip in another thread.
I love this choice of words ;)
After an intense battle with an invading enemy, the proud and beautiful Amazon Queen is ...captured, tortured and then crucified. ... rescued by a group of her tribe, the proud Amazon Queen leads her tribe into battle again to reclaim their homeland........She will have her revenge!
Certainly, an Amazon Queen earns her title by proving in combat, not by heredity, or accident of marriage.
I can think of a fable of a Queen's Cross but it would go differently...

Becoming this kind of "slave" then, is not an unhappy fate at all: but a release into its own stage of freedom...

You have said so many wise things Malins, and said them beautifully. I love your "draw to the flame" analogy, and Thessela's "warmth" follow up. The threat, the thrill of the dark can be fascinating and intoxicating, but that is not to say that most of us are self distructive or dangerous :) Just entranced by something outside our daily experience.
And it can be a liberating thing, that journey into something different. It can be very freeing, and a release from daily care, a release of inner desires, a chance to set aside the worries of 21s century life and submit to another voluntarily and freely. Not a wage slave!

Jollyrei,

You have a way of pulling hard at the heartstrings. Now we have another tragic heroine to mourn. You know, these stories remind us what a dichotomy we face here - on the one hand we fall in love with these characters while on the other we are the more entertained the more we read about the unfortunate female's sufferings and eventual demise. Strange indeed!

on the one hand we fall in love with these characters while on the other we are the more entertained the more we read about the unfortunate female's sufferings and eventual demise.
You are quite right - I've loved all my female characters, and none more than Thessela. I like to play on the emotional aspect - the stories are more effective, erotic, and interesting if the characters have that depth. Glad you enjoyed the story. :)

Back
Top Bottom