Thoughts On Rape

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree's ancestors would make life easy on those wanting to use the worthless wenches he crucified. They would hang nailed so their sex would be easily accessed by the average height male of the day. Taller ones could flex their knees and shorter ones would need little more than a a short log to stand on. After a day and a cool night on the cross even Eul who wished to be a virgin martyr would beg the passing men to take her... not out of lust but for the warmth of their bodies pressed against her flesh and the nurishing moisture she could lap from their sweaty shoulders, necks, and faces...

T

I'm sure my feet should be nailed in such a way that my thighs are forced apart and I can't bring them together when we've discussed this before on the Forums (I forget where) I suggested a bevelled upright, either edge of the front planed to a 45 degree angle and my feet nailed to those angled edges,​
so whether I haul myself up or flex my knees and sink down, my thighs will be kept open.​
As to fucking, you can do it up against a wall, so why not on the cross?​
You guys would obviously need something safe to stand on at the correct height -​
a cherry-picker in a modern scenario, a flat wagon in a Roman or mediaeval one.​
You'd be able to hang on to me and/ or the cross and do whatever you liked.​
There'd be no way I could stop you, even if I wanted to.​
The pumping movements would probably exacerbate the pain in my wrists and ankles,​
but my wincing and squealing would only add to your enjoyment.​
No problem!​
There you have it...from the expert. Now get to work!

I'm sure my feet should be nailed in such a way that my thighs are forced apart and I can't bring them together when we've discussed this before on the Forums (I forget where) I suggested a bevelled upright, either edge of the front planed to a 45 degree angle and my feet nailed to those angled edges,​
so whether I haul myself up or flex my knees and sink down, my thighs will be kept open.​
As to fucking, you can do it up against a wall, so why not on the cross?​
You guys would obviously need something safe to stand on at the correct height -​
a cherry-picker in a modern scenario, a flat wagon in a Roman or mediaeval one.​
You'd be able to hang on to me and/ or the cross and do whatever you liked.​
There'd be no way I could stop you, even if I wanted to.​
The pumping movements would probably exacerbate the pain in my wrists and ankles,​
but my wincing and squealing would only add to your enjoyment.​
No problem!​
in this way my dear Bardslave? i'M THE FIRST OF COURSE................
NEXT
and
mmmmm

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 260
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 239
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 06.JPG
    06.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 07.JPG
    07.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 229
  • 09.JPG
    09.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 08.JPG
    08.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 220
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 206
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 19.JPG
    19.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 200
  • 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 21.JPG
    21.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 23.JPG
    23.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 25.JPG
    25.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 24.JPG
    24.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 201
  • 26.JPG
    26.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 209
  • 27.JPG
    27.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 28.JPG
    28.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 29.JPG
    29.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 30.JPG
    30.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 31.JPG
    31.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 32.JPG
    32.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 210
  • 33.JPG
    33.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 34.JPG
    34.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 213
  • 35.JPG
    35.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 209
  • 36.JPG
    36.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 37.JPG
    37.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 38.JPG
    38.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 39.JPG
    39.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 40.JPG
    40.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 41.JPG
    41.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 214
  • 42.JPG
    42.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 43.JPG
    43.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 228
  • 44.JPG
    44.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 45.JPG
    45.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 46.JPG
    46.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 47.JPG
    47.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 216
  • 48.JPG
    48.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 210
  • 49.JPG
    49.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 50.JPG
    50.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 51.JPG
    51.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 52.JPG
    52.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 53.JPG
    53.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 212
  • 54.JPG
    54.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 56.JPG
    56.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 57.JPG
    57.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 58.JPG
    58.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 59.JPG
    59.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 60.JPG
    60.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 235
Form an orderly queue, boys!​
That's a great sequence, a look of sheer horror and suffering on the girl's face.​

Maybe the reason is that i have simply thought about it for too long ;). But, more ideas are welcome - especially ones from "victims".

Me, personally? I'd hope to be nailed to the patibellum first, then taken MANY times before I was raised upon the stipe. Then my executioners could watch them drip out of me down my legs as I hung.....

From my crux experimentation days I found sitting on a cornu (not too long and not for long!) to be intensely pleasurable, judging from my erection. I would not care to be raped by other males in a crux fantasy (I'm straight so this isn't a turn-on for me). However, my sexy, naked, voluptuous female torturer could probably have her way with me in whatever manner she chose. :D
you probably imagine a situation as in this, blasphemy induced pic. Well there is no blaphemy and I never thought it is a problem as hetero guy to get fucked.jrape.jpg

I entirely agree with the supposition that rape is very much an expression of power and rage; much more than an expression of sexuality. And like all slave societies, Romans feared slave uprisings and reacted with intense fury when they occurred. Hence, the horrific punishment method of crucifixion, reserved for slaves.

I have to believe that rape was an essential element of crucifixion. For me, the main question is whether the rape is public or private, and prior or during the torments inflicted on the victims. I do know that Romans could be quite open to publicly carrying out sex acts, during parties or as part of public entertainment. But penetrative sex during the tortures of crucifixion expose the rapists to blood and sweat and dirt. In my own fantasies I do envision being brutally raped by my team of executioners, but relatively privately, just before being dragged out for my scourging. Thus, as I twist naked under the lash, the evidence of my shame oozes down my legs for all to see.

During my long, painful walk to my place of execution, I envision being spattered with semen along with spit, dung, urine and mud. Anything and everything to mark the rebellious slave with the citizens' signs of loathing. And as I writhe and cry out while I my flesh is fixed to the crossbeam with spikes, grinning members of my crucifier crew take their turns easing aside undergarments to paint my face with spunk. What better way to splash visible signs of their hatred across my agonized face?

I am also unsure as to how open Romans were to homosexual acts. In some cases, quite open. There were slave boys regularly stationed at the coliseum, ready to service over-excited male patrons during the show. I seem to recall they even had painted bottoms. Note that, in some societies, using a male for another male's sexual relief (or, shall we say, an apple pie) is not considered a homosexual act. I have spoken with Philippinos who worked in Saudi Arabia, who saw this first hand. So, it is possible that that the scene illustrated above, with a man anally raped by one or more of his crucifiers, depicts what sometimes happened. How else to drive home the might and rage of Rome, than to defile the male slave in such a way.

I entirely agree with the supposition that rape is very much an expression of power and rage; much more than an expression of sexuality. And like all slave societies, Romans feared slave uprisings and reacted with intense fury when they occurred. Hence, the horrific punishment method of crucifixion, reserved for slaves.
yes.

During my long, painful walk to my place of execution, I envision being spattered with semen along with spit, dung, urine and mud. Anything and everything to mark the rebellious slave with the citizens' signs of loathing. And as I writhe and cry out while I my flesh is fixed to the crossbeam with spikes, grinning members of my crucifier crew take their turns easing aside undergarments to paint my face with spunk. What better way to splash visible signs of their hatred across my agonized face?

I am also unsure as to how open Romans were to homosexual acts. In some cases, quite open. There were slave boys regularly stationed at the coliseum, ready to service over-excited male patrons during the show. I seem to recall they even had painted bottoms. Note that, in some societies, using a male for another male's sexual relief (or, shall we say, an apple pie) is not considered a homosexual act. I have spoken with Philippinos who worked in Saudi Arabia, who saw this first hand. So, it is possible that that the scene illustrated above, with a man anally raped by one or more of his crucifiers, depicts what sometimes happened. How else to drive home the might and rage of Rome, than to defile the male slave in such a way.
Many societies actually consider active penetrations of men not as homosexual act, but being penetrated is homosexual. For me personally that is very twisted! But I think we must understand that crucifixion is a sexual act or rape. Think, the person is nude (or nearly nude that doesn't matter), the arms are spread, the legs probably also, and there is sometimes (but does not matter) a penetration in the middle. That must be considered as sexual intercourse in ancient time.... Using devices is good for the executioners because they are not confronted with blood as you noted. In my stories I try to visualise the acts and I am quite sure the romans also did. It means that they found a way, that the bodies actually go up and down on the cross. I do not if you ever experience a crucifixion, me not, so I am interested to hear....

As pointed out, historically, rape has been used a form of torture, domination and act of ownership. Just as cutting off a woman's breasts or castrating a male was (castrating a male was also used to create 'second class' humans, eunuch) was used a form of torture or humiliation. Both are 'sexual' acts.

Just because something is not documented doesn't mean it didn't exist. For example nobody ever wrote a manual on how to put on pants and humans have been doing that for thousands of years.

Based on historical incidents (the rape of Boudicca's daughters for example) and RPing with guys in SL (I count on my fingers the number of times I have been executed without being raped first) it is my belief that, unless a woman was extremely undesirable or badly damaged by torture, no woman up until the late medieval time period went to her execution without being raped first.

Now the question of private verses public is a whole different matter. I can't imagine a Roman General getting down in the dirt in front of his men to rape a captured Queen. That would be beneath his dignity but it is easy to imagine him doing it in the privacy of his tent or at a victory celebration with his officers. And it is easy to imagine him tossing her to his men for further gang rape afterwards.

As too the common soldier I think he took it wherever he could get it.

As too public rape before the execution as part of the punishment sure it happened. Remember those in power look to executions not only as a punishment but a deterrent too so make it as horrible as possible. Certainly, for example, if a captured noble woman (or man) is publically raped by slaves before being executed it emphasizes how far they had fallen for opposing the winning side.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom