Three Captured Amazons

Which one of the doomed bitches should be crucified? Which one do you like, which dislike?

• Crucify Taarna !

• Crucify Cona !

• Crucify Freya !

• Taarna is hot

• Taarna is ugly

• Cona is hot

• Cona is ugly

• Freya is hot

• Freya is ugly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
OK - you Cruxers really seem to hate these three enemies of rome. You won't give one of these criminals the chance to survive for some further months or even years in the mines or as galleyslaves.
OK - here they are standing, more or less prepared for their walk into the desert to the crucifixion site.
Please give me some ideas what their torturer is telling them right now.
Please fill in the speechbubble.
As always - comments and suggestions welcome
Duke

Attachments

• 3b.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 750
OK - you Cruxers really seem to hate these three enemies of rome. You won't give one of these criminals the chance to survive for some further months or even years in the mines or as galleyslaves.
OK - here they are standing, more or less prepared for their walk into the desert to the crucifixion site.
Duke

I see four enemies prepared!? It will not be easy for them to walk with this heavy beams on the hot, sandy, rocky track to the crucifixion site.

Speechbubble: 'Hey, you filthy bitches. In one row! Ready to meet the vulgar mob outside. Push out your tits and asses. Let them manhandle and grope the nude bodies. ... Freya, my favourite, I spared you from whipping. But at the crucifixion site ... while this two get used from spectators, you will be scourged for entertainment. Let's go!'

One girl is striped with blood.
Another
Wears a cloth that does not cover
Her sex.
And then is next
One who stands nude, clean and strong.
She will last many days long
Upon her cross she will suffer there
Displayed up high where passers by
May see and enjoy her tortured state.
Is there room for mercy, for pardon?
No, it is too late!

I see four enemies prepared!? It will not be easy for them to walk with this heavy beams on the hot, sandy, rocky track to the crucifixion site.

Speechbubble: 'Hey, you filthy bitches. In one row! Ready to meet the vulgar mob outside. Push out your tits and asses. Let them manhandle and grope the nude bodies. ... Freya, my favourite, I spared you from whipping. But at the crucifixion site ... while this two get used from spectators, you will be scourged for entertainment. Let's go!'

Hey - you are too friendly too far to them. they are criminals, Amazons, enemies of Rome ! I am sure the torturer finds much more evil words for them ;-)

Hey - you are too friendly too far to them. they are criminals, Amazons, enemies of Rome ! I am sure the torturer finds much more evil words for them ;-)

The guard's flagrum will bring them pain more then evil words. And no guard will protect them on their way through the waiting mob.

Shouts, cheers, rumor heard from outside: 'BRING THE SLUTS OUT! ... GIVE US THESE AMAZONS, THESE SLUTS! ... LET US DESTROY ROM'S ENEMIES! ... DIRTY WHORES! ... LET THE WHORES OUT! ... CRUCIFY, CRUCIFY! ... RAPE THE CUNTS! ... LET THE CRIMINAL BITCHES SCREAM! ... EXECUTE THE ROTTEN SLUTS!'

The empire needs slaves

three captured Amazon Warriors. Enemies of Rome, finally captured and sentenced to death: Taarna, Cona and Freya. Two of them already scourged and tortured. Actually each of them should be crucified to suffer for their misdoing. Actually....but the Emoire is short of galley- ans mining slaves these days. So two of the bitches will disappear down in the coal-pits and work themselves to death. If they get enough to eat and don't loose to much blood under the slavedriver's merciless scourge they have the chance to survive up to 10 months down in the coal pit. These Amazons are stronger than an average man and women are always tougher and more resilient than men.

Amazons are good working slaves.

Due to their hard muscular bodies many people regard them as unattractive, ugly or even disgusting. They prefer big breasted sensual curvey women spiked naked to a cross on the ececutionplace.

Well - the doomed women are three amazons but better to have an amazon spiked to the cross than an empty cross.

So one of them will be crucified!

Which one would you choose?

Tell me what you like and what you dislike regarding the tree doomed wenches.

You know - I am a sadist and like nothing more than degrading, insulting and mocking comments for shackled and tortured doomed wenches.

I am looking Forward to your evil comments :)
Duke
Taarna is the prettiest.
Cona has the best tits.
Freya has the best body.

For me Cona should be executed, her saggy tits hang ready for torture and she is by far the biggest slut and punishment whore of the 3. She really derserves punishment.

Extreme brutal vengence for rome upon her tough body.

Duke
Conas tits should be tied tight and purple.

To bursting point her think purple nipples and blue bulging vains glowing like firm smooth orbs. Taarna and Freya should be forced to watch as she is walked throught the streets to her place of execution. She is then pulled and lifted onto the cross by her tits as they pull away from her body.

She is then left to endure as her muscles and tits hold her up keeping jer alive on the cornu for days.

All the while the townsfolk mock her saggy tits and laugh at how they are now finally pert and firm.

All Cona can do is look down at her horrendous distended tits as she is slowy crucified and relize with humiliation that the townsfolk are indeed correct.

Duke

Surely their executioner is taunting them as they make their final march to the place of execution.

There are the threats. "Keep those heads up or I'll crucify you right here and now."

There are the wicked promises. "You'll be passed around between the boys when we get there. Some of them haven't had the taste of a woman in a year."

There are the sadistic predictions. "Big strong girls like you. I bet they'll make you help crucify each other. After they flog you red, of course."

And then the dark fantasies. "I hope they've got cornus for you girls. Something to make you stand up straight when you get up there!"

Back
Top Bottom