Three Today

Go to CruxDreams.com
Got the bug to write a story from the perspective of someone unused to the festivities we all enjoy here. Enjoy!

It was a fairly hot day when the small caravan I had joined finally neared Loch, largest city in the kingdom. They and I had been headed in the same direction, so I had decided to travel with them since there's strength in numbers and all that.

I nodded and smiled at the Baker's assistant, a pretty woman by anyone's standard, as I passed. She smiled back, blue eyes framed by mid length red hair.

I made my way to the front of the group, didn't take long since the caravan consisted of maybe five wagons. The large, rather burly fellow everyone called Boss glanced at me out of the corner of his eye as I matched pace with his wagon.

“Ho there.” He said, voice probably more gravelly than the road we traveled.

“Hullo Boss. Almost there eh? Thanks for letting me tag along.”

Boss sort of shrugged, but he didn't say anything in reply. Kinda his thing I guess, big and silent.

The city gate was in view now, guarded by a few foot soldiers. I looked about and noticed some tallish posts planted in the ground on either side of the road.

“Hey Boss, what are these? They building something outside the wall, stables maybe?”

Boss noticeably stiffened in his seat on the wagon.

“No, not stables.” He mumbled.

I prodded him a bit as we neared the gate, but Boss was pretty reluctant to answer. That wasn't abnormal for him, but he did seem a bit shook by the wood pole things.

It didn't take long to get inside the wall, boss paid the foot soldiers the toll and they opened the gate. After we were inside I gave my farewells to the folks I'd traveled with for the last few days.

I saved the best for last, doing my best to lay the charms on the Baker's appreciate. She returned my farewell, though I could tell not my affections. Ah well!

I found a decent inn, though not too decent since I'm not made of gold, ate a decent meal at the attached tavern, and then turned in for the night.

-----------------------------------

I spent most of the next day looking for work. It was plentiful in the city, unlike the countryside. Well, I say that, but there's plenty of work in the countryside. It's just a lot of hard work without a lot of pay. I'd rather work smart, not hard.

Well, maybe smart AND hard?

Anyway I found that exactly at a local blacksmith shoppe. It wasn't the top blacksmith in the city, but wasn't the bottom either. I got on well with the owner and he agreed to allow me to begin work with him the following week. That was fine, I had saved plenty of coins for the transition to city life and the inn was cheap.

I wandered around for a bit, checking out the different merchants and stalls, reveling in all the things I had never laid eyes on before or even imagined. The clothes and carpets were vibrant with all manner of colors, same went for the fruits.

All sorts of smells wafted through the market, salty and fishy, warm and cheesy. I could pick out a few, soups, pies, and the like, but even the familiar dishes smelled better than the ones back home. Maybe I was convincing myself of it, I dunno.

I caught sight of a bakery and made my way to it, hoping to see my favorite Baker's apprentice. Apparently, this wasn't the right one though, when I asked the Baker he said he hadn't had an apprentice in years.

I thanked him by buying a loaf, biting into it on the way back to the inn and wondering how many bakeries would be in a city this size.

Now, before you accuse me of sounding like some sort of stalker, let me say I was just curious! Really, I just wanted to see a familiar face every now and again, it just so happens that I rather like the face too.

On the way back, I did bump into a less appealing face, though it was totally welcome since it was familiar.

I waved with the bread in my hand to Boss as he traveled up the way opposite of me.

“Ho there.” he said in his customary greeting.

“Hi Boss, fancy meeting you here! How're things?”

He shrugged.

I managed to get a couple more words of conversation out of him before we parted ways, but I was glad to have seen someone from the caravan. I hadn't traveled with them long, but I considered them my friends all the same.

I reached the inn and turned in after a pint.

-----------------------------

I was awoken the next morning by a bunch of commotion outside the inn. I threw on my tunic and belt, headed down the stairs and outside.

I caught the tail end of a crowd that was passing by, though what they were doing I couldn't tell.

I got the attention of a man trailing slightly behind the rest.

“Ho there. What's this about?”

The man looked at me with surprise.

“You don't know? Everyone in the city should know by now. There was an attempt on the prince's life last night.”

My eyebrows went up, and I opened my mouth to comment, but he kept going.

“Not only was there an attempt on his life, it was orchestrated by Princess Ereana, from the Ezo Kingdom to the south.”

Wow. I hadn't expected that.

“Shit.” I replied. “That's like, war. Right?”

The man snorted.

“You're damned right. It's more complicated than even that though. Princess Ereana was here in the castle, in peace talks with the prince!”

Really hadn't expected THAT.

“Woah, wait. She tried to kill him here, herself?”

The man squinted at me.

“What're you, daft? Of course she didn't. They found evidence proving she sent the assassin.”

“Assassin?”

“Yeah, assassin. Some woman posing as a Baker's apprentice. That's how she got into the castle and so close to the prince. Thank the gods that the Royal Guard is so vigilant!”

“B-” I choked in surprise. “BAKER?!”

“No, Baker's apprentice. You okay?”

It couldn't be MY Baker's apprentice. She had been such a nice woman! I'd known her for… well days, but still. She couldn't be the assassin.

I tried to get the surprise out of my voice.

“So, what's this crowd?”

The man looked back at the group of trudging folk.

“Ah yeah I guess you can't see from back here. The princess, the assassin, and another woman who had ties to them are being marched outside the city for execution. Crucifixion.”

“Cruci-what?”

“Crucifixion. You're really not from around here, are you? Just keep following and you'll see.”

So, I did just that. I couldn't see the princess or assassin or the other woman from here, but I did my best to convince myself that it was another Baker's apprentice, not the one I knew.

-----------------------------

As the crowd exited the main gate, it began to thin out, surrounding the wooden posts I had seen on the way in.

“Three today.” I heard a gruff voice call out, before I saw the guard who had spoken.

The one he had spoken to nodded as he knelt and counted out spikes from a leather bag on the ground.

The crowd thinned just enough for me to realize that my convincing of myself was for nothing.

There she was, arms outstretched and bound to basically a square log. She wore a torn and baggy tunic, like it was just thrown onto her though it didn't fit. The red haired, blue eyed, pretty Baker's apprentice. Or assassin, I guess?

I felt a lot of emotions at once, which is stupid looking back since I hadn't known her for long. Or known her at all, since she wasn't who she had pretended to be.

I remember distinctly feeling fearful for what could have happened to me if she hadn't denied my flirting. Would I have been killed, like she had intended for the prince?

That thought, and those feelings must have helped me for what came next, any thought of running to her aid or defense was banished before it even began.

There were two other women tied to similar logs. The one, medium length brown haired and in a fancy dress I assumed was the princess.

She looked like she had never seen a day's work in her life, face free of any blemish. She was wet with sweat from the walk, probably unused to the burden tied to her at the wrists and shoulders. Her dress was pretty ragged near the bottom. Her grey eyes still had the aloof look that royalty usually looked at folks with. I hadn't seen many, but some nobles passed through the countryside on the way to a hunt.

The third woman was wearing a similar tunic to the assassin, too baggy and torn in spots. Dirty too. She had jet black hair that fell past her shoulders, and green eyes.

A guard stood beside these women and addressed the crowd.

“You all know why we're here, hell the whole kingdom knows by now. All the same I'm gonna tell you. This is princess Ereana.” He motioned to the middle woman, in the fancy dress.

“She tried to kill Prince Raleigh last night, with an assassin.” He motioned to the redhead, who I had thought was a Baker's apprentice.

“This maid, one of our own, was also an accomplice.” He motioned to the third woman with the black hair.

“The three will be put to death here outside the city as an example to others by crucifixion. Let this be a lesson to all who threaten our kingdom, and particularly those who do so under the guise of peace.”

He signaled with his hand, and the other guards set about their work.

They left the princess for a moment while they tended to the assassin and maid. Kicking out the legs of the maid, the guards put her on her back.

“Ooff” she gasped as the wind was knocked from her, she had landed on the log hard.

A guard produced a spike and positioned it on her wrist, bringing a mallet up and then down. He hammered the spike through her wrist as she screamed. He moved to the other side and did the same with the other wrist, I'm pretty sure her screaming didn't stop the whole way through.

A couple of guards hoisted the maid up by the log, causing her to cry out and gasp as the motion tore at the spikes in her wrists.

Once she was standing they tore her tunic, letting it fall to the ground exposing her breasts and loincloth. They tore off the loincloth too, her ass jiggling slightly as they did so.

She cried out in protest against this but was ignored. Instead, the guards positioned a couple of crates and pushed her forward until her arms and the log they were attached to rested on them. She struggled, but two guards held the log to the crates as a third produced his cock and rammed it into her ass.

Being from the countryside, I had never witnessed something like this. I almost couldn't believe it, but who could argue their authority? Was this punishment in the city? It seemed… a lot. Though I guess trying to kill the prince is pretty bad too.

As the guard fucked her, she screamed “No, no please! Stop! STOP!”

He didn't stop.

I looked away, only to find that another guard had produced his cock and was preparing to insert it into the mouth of the assassin, who was on her knees.

Her arms were already nailed to the log, which surprised me as I hadn't heard her scream. Though I guess an assassin would be trained not to?

The guard grabbed her by the chin and forced her jaw open, shoving his hard dick in. That seemed like a bad idea to me, and my judgment was dead on, because she bit down as soon as he got it in. He screamed and reeled back, cock half severed.

Some guards immediately hauled him back toward the city gate, while others pulled the assassin to her feet, kicking her in the sides as they did so.

They pushed her back until the log she was nailed to touched one of the posts, a couple guards holding the log while another tore her tunic from her.

They then tossed ropes around her and the post, tying them in an X shape across her torso. Her breasts bobbed on either side of the rope.

They tied a gag into her mouth, a piece of the tunic she had warn, and she snarled through it at them.

All the guards stood back as one unraveled a whip from his belt. He then snapped it across her chest, leaving a thin red line connecting both tits.

She didn't scream, just gritted her teeth. Her wrists bled from where the spikes pierced them beginning to trickle down her arms and toward her ribs.

She drew in sharp breaths through the gag and gritted teeth, looking defiantly back at the guards.

The one with the whip let it fly again, this time striking her across the stomach. It cut a bit into her loincloth, leaving a red line trailing up, crossing her bellybutton.

They repeated this back and forth for a while, she gritting her teeth through the gag defiantly, he giving her a new stripe.

The abuse finally caught up to her, and she sagged against the rope, sweating profusely and criss-crossed with red welts.

The guards untied her, removed the gag, and dumped her on the ground in front of the post. One crossed her feet and tied them together as well as her ankles, then pushed her legs up until her knees almost touched her face.

Another guard had grabbed a mallet and a short wooden stake, maybe six inches long and an inch and a half wide.

He knelt and tore her loincloth off, tossing it aside. She gained enough awareness to attempt to look down while the guard positioned the stake over her asshole and pounded it in.

She finally screamed.

She kicked wildly but was unable to move her legs much as the guard holding them put all his weight into it.

The mallet guard pounded until the stake was fully in her ass, before motioning to the others. They all moved toward the post, two taking her by the log she was nailed to and roughly hoisting her up. Her bound feet dragged as they pulled her back, her large, naked breasts swinging. The bounced as her long hit the post, and the two guards on either side lifted.

She was borne aloft, kicking her tied feet and crying out as the spikes tore at her wrists.

There was a thud as the log was attached to the post, and most of the guards drew back, save for two.

One of the two grabbed the rope around her feet and pulled tight on it as he stood behind the post.

The other produced another spike and mallet and nailed her feet to the post.

She drew in several sharp breaths but managed not to scream this time. After she was nailed, they cut the ropes around her feet and ankles, as well as around her wrists and arms. She was left to be supported only by the spikes in her wrists and feet, without a shred of clothing to cover her breasts and sex.

I looked back to the maid to see they had done the same, minus the flogging and stake in her ass. Guess they only did that when you pissed them off?

Even from where I was I could see a trickle of white seeping from the maid's bare ass. Seems the guard finished before they had raised her.

Now all the attention turned to the princess, who stood alone, tied to her log, still appearing stoic despite the surrounding violence.

A guard grabbed her by the front of her dress and jerked her forward. He led her closer to the crowd, and then held the top of the extravagant dress open while another guard cut down the front with a dagger.

Her noble breasts were exposed, smaller than they seemed stuffed into the dress like they were. They cut off her undergarments as well, until she was as naked as the other two.

You wouldn't have been able to tell her apart from a commoner, save for the well-kept hair and her bearing, which she had maintained even when stripped.

“Alright.” A guard addressed the crowd. Which one of you wants a piece? Only one silver Geen.”

A silver Geen. The cheapest denomination of coin, several times less than you'd pay for a whore, even.

I don't know why, what possessed me, but I raised my hand. Several others did too, but the guard had been looking in my general direction.

“You.” He motioned to me.

The crowd moved to let me forward. The guard held out an open palm.

“One silver Geen, good sir.” He said in a mocking tone, as if he were a merchant selling meat in the market.

I pulled the coin out of my pouch and handed it to him.

He placed a hand on the princess's naked chest and shoved back, hard. She fell and gasped as she hit the ground, log under her back.

Two guards walked to either side and nailed her wrists as she screamed, then, dropping the mallets, they each took an ankle and held her legs open. The guard I had paid pulled a glass bottle from his belt pouch and dumped oil from it, all over her crotch and stomach.

“An added service!” He sneered, not to me, but to the princess. Then he looked at me. “All yours.” He waved a hand toward the prone noble.

I hesitantly approached, at this point second guessing this whole thing.

Weirdly enough, the crowd started to cheer me on.

“Do ‘er good!” Said one. “Let her have it, the whore!” Laughed another.

A chorus of voices rose behind, pushing me on.

I pulled my tunic up while loosening my loincloth, got on my knees and leaned over the princess. She turned her face away as I pushed my hard dick into her, it was made easy by the oil.

I began pumping slowly, though as I slid in and out of her my desire grew. I looked down to see her small breasts bob as I fucked her. We would have been almost face to face had she not been turned away, and whenever I looked up I could see the steely anger in her gaze as she stared off into the distance.

I heard a shriek and looked up to see the maid being played with by two members of the crowd, one behind her playing with her tits, and the other thrusting in and out of her with two fingers.

I looked to where the assassin struggled, and saw the guards were making further sport of her. One had a wooden cock that he was fucking her with, while the other tied heavy bells to her nipples.

Once he had finished tying them, he slapped her breasts back and forth a couple times, making them ring. He and the other guard laughed, and then motioned for another few from the crowd to come enjoy their turn.

As I watched this the feeling in my cock grew too great, and I spent myself in the princess. She stiffened as she felt it but could do nothing against the guards holding her legs.

I stood while covering myself, and the crowd let out a cheer. They welcomed me into their ranks again with slaps on the back and promises of free drinks when we all were back in the city.

They tied the princess's feet together and drop her by the log to the post in the middle, attached it like the other two, and then nailed her feet.

As they cut the ropes and pulled them away, the crowd cheered again.

The three conspirators hung naked and nailed, an example for any that might come against out kingdom. They struggled up and down, the way they were nailed apparently making it hard to breathe normally.

The assassin was having the worst time of it, the stake in her ass has slipped out just enough to catch on the knots and roughness of the post she was nailed to. She pushed herself up easy enough, but when she tried to let herself down, the stake would catch.

To remedy this, she had to thrust her pelvis out as she slipped down, exposing her sex thoroughly every time she did.

I turned back toward the city, still a bit conflicted about what I had just done.

---------------------------

The conflicted feeling gave way to drunkenness, as nightfall approached, and members of the crowd filtered back into the city.

They made good on their promises, and soon I had enough to drink that the twinges of guilt were too distant to feel.

The city folk assured me that she had gotten exactly what she deserved, was still getting it. If we lost our prince to assassination by a neighboring country, we would be vulnerable to attack. She had threatened every one of us, and it was only right that we paid her back in full.

I didn't care anymore, I just wanted another drink.

As some of my new friends ordered another round, I had a funny thought. Well I thought it was anyway.

The city sure was different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know why the last bit cut off, I'll add it here

As some of my new friends ordered another round, I had a funny thought. Well I thought it was anyway.

The city sure was different.
I did put it back in for you, Elder Owl. It was a good ending and needed to be set in place at the end of your well-written story!

:)

The picture drew my attention to this story. It’s fiercely erotic and rapidly paced, but still lends itself to a sense of place. And there was a happy ending as well!

Haha thanks, unlike the Asta story, I made myself write this in one shot so it would get finished. Now I should revisit that one!

Kinkycolors and I talked at length about her making a comic of Three Today too, here's hoping!

Back
Top Bottom