Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Lately, Rupert," Lord Arbuthnot said rather sternly to his manservant, "I think the methods we use to secure the young women I wish to discipline have become rather trite, even banal. So, I've assembled photos of some of your more creative effects taken a few years ago. I hope they will help to re-kindle your creativity. Shall we begin?:

"Very good, sir," Rupert replied rather glumly.

View attachment 474150

"Let's begin with this one. The pose is simplicity itself, a naked girl kneeling on a bed, her arms stretched heavenward, her full breasts practically begging for my attention. I haven't even touched her yet, but my blood is on fire."

"Yes, she was quite lovely sir, wasn't she? You chose the slender cane as I recall."

View attachment 474151

"Now look at this one -- the red makes all the difference does it not? Is it any wonder that I erupted like an Etna that night. Look there -- you can see the streamlets of semen trickling down her face and breasts."

View attachment 474153

"Do you remember this girl with the horrid tattoo? You bound her arms in an excruciating position. We watched her for hours, you and I, using that pair of new riding crops that I had bought in Hyde Park. Her breasts were remarkably sensitive, as I recall."
love the kneeling girl

Greeting the dawn

1648020024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom