Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think this is the most terrifying way to die. I'd rather spend a thousand years in torment on a traditional cross than be drowned... Shudders at the thought.

Incredible, stretched out bound and completely helpless, as the water comes in. Stronger and stronger, she desperately tries to hold her breath, to keep her face above the waves.

578028.jpg

And for the model, what an experience, what a lot of trust in her team to get things right.

Incredible, stretched out bound and completely helpless, as the water comes in. Stronger and stronger, she desperately tries to hold her breath, to keep her face above the waves.

View attachment 510232

And for the model, what an experience, what a lot of trust in her team to get things right.
It's Eul and she is screaming "you promised a sea monster!!!"

I was thinking what an incredible shot, the way the model and the water blend together, the water surging over her, caressing her body, her arched body an extension of the power of the water, even as she is being engulfed. It's so many things. A transition shot, a scene of terror, a desperate fight, but it's also like a mermaid picture, where the woman is joined to the elements. The photographic technique to catch the water is great, but it really works because of the interaction of the artist, the water and the model. Beautiful.

Number one is very nice, body arched over the bound hands, thighs spread even with tied feet. Mmm.
I've commented on #4 before, a fantastic picture. One girl so lush, the other so slim. One wanting to take pleasure where she can find it, the other unsure. And yet she leans in, even with questions racing through her mind, her body responding naturally to the human intimacy that is offered.

Some offerings not of the same quality but they all have something to them :)

seven_of_nine__sacrifice_by_belanna42-d5ll19u.jpg lesbian_bbw_bondage_sex_on_the_beach_7890857970.jpg Tied71 (89).jpg two013.jpg th01.jpg th24.jpg th9.jpg tumblr_ny7izkJnKE1s6a7obo2_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom