Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
As good a reason as any, I suppose. :D

It makes sense. I suppose a lot of people come to these midnight bondage shows and the participants must be miked up to carry the screams all the way back to the nose bleed section.

Caught out! you were told to stand still and to enjoy the sensation of the rope Master strung so it would work deep into your cleft.

IMG_6791.JPG IMG_6790.JPG

As punishment Master will insert a ball gag deep in your mouth and a strappado to force you forward. Feel the rope biting hard against your clit?
IMG_6792.JPG IMG_6793.JPG IMG_6794.JPG IMG_6795.JPG IMG_6796.JPG

Uncomfortable? Want to lean backwards to relieve that bruised feeling deep in girl parts? Then some clamps biting the peaks of the breasts you thrust forwards so proudly might take your mind elsewhere. And Master will add a cord to those too.

IMG_6797.JPG IMG_6798.JPG
So it is your choice. Lean forward to ease your shoulders and feel the rope chafe and bruise deep in your cleft and that constant tug at your teats. Lean back and there is relief some but the pain in your shoulders worsens.

your choice My slave. you know that you always have a choice.

Bumping the question. Anyone?

Sorry, yes it's from a performance, and I have some more pics, but I can't find them :doh:
When I have more information I'll let you know.

some unrelated pics

lusciousnet_and_handcuffs_mustnt_fo_1194602534.jpg tumblr_mazhmuUUAA1rejj40o1_1280.png untitled_by_alecdawsonphoto-d72idp6.jpg kraal4_by_vesubio79dc-d7hb9i4.jpg test_th_00_by_vesubio79dc-d9odv2a.jpg naked_and_staked_out_by_singingnaturist.jpg time_to_go_sweaty_again_by_cuntofaman-d675h0o.jpg Girl1 (3).jpg Girl1 (4).jpg Girl1 (1).jpg

The dragon chuckled at your words and replied, hot drool dripping slowly from it's large mouth, "I don't intend to lay you. I intend to eat you in half and use your extremities as finger puppets!" :devil:
That sounds a bit gruesome, but ok ... it's imaginative :rolleyes:

Remarkable is one word for it!

Like the text on the website says : "We're interested in blurring the limits between public and private - to place the actors in a situation in which they leave physical control of their bodies to other people."

The actors put down a character in the play, but their roles includes they are standing naked in public, allowing themselves fully restrained with ropes and finally strung up - so the roping must be secure and is hence no fake. Allowing it as physical persons after all. Blurring the line between character and person.

There is a parallel with crux or bondage play, which is also leaving one's control over her or his body to another - for excitement. Part of the excitment of crux or other (public) execution fantasies is just the same : an extreme fantasy of letting others control over one's body and even life.

Blurring the line between art and fantasy/excitement? After all our crux fantasies (no one wants to be really publically flogged or crucified for real of course) are merely a play, conceived by ourselves in which we put ourselves as characters/actors in a scenario where we leave control of our bodies to others.

Back
Top Bottom