Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 513955

"She's the last one. 25% off right now. We'll even throw in a pair of travel cuffs and collar so you can get her back to your farm safely."

Why did He tie me like this, bent forwards with my panties lowered, my bottom exposed when He knows that i would willingly kneel in the dirt and patiently await His return?
But she knows doesn't she? He did it because it suited Him. Because He could. And because He knows that she has chosen to accept His choice.

Why did He tie me like this, bent forwards with my panties lowered, my bottom exposed when He knows that i would willingly kneel in the dirt and patiently await His return?
But she knows doesn't she? He did it because it suited Him. Because He could. And because He knows that she has chosen to accept His choice.

Why did he tie you? Because he could. Why did you submit? Because you need this!

Bond 72 (24).jpg Bond 72 (25).jpg tumblr_ocs7r7zAZl1vxj0zro1_1280.jpg tumblr_obu3j9H7Q01upvxu8o4_1280.jpg 2005-11-14.jpg 1248136989.jpg 1046509192.jpg chain_of_passion_by_artofdan70-d6uzii9.jpg isabella_ponders_by_vonnart_by_godzilla713-d8g38jt.jpg all_tied_up_at_the_beach_by_samuelkhan-daxec9m.jpg

"No, Ms. Moore, you read the brochure correctly; there is a cruise of sorts today, and it really is life-changing. The boat will be here soon, and then you're off to your new life in a harem in Oman. If there had been fine print, it would have said something about a one way trip, but people get so upset when they don't read fine print; we thought we'd just leave it out this time."

"No, Ms. Moore, you read the brochure correctly; there is a cruise of sorts today, and it really is life-changing. The boat will be here soon, and then you're off to your new life in a harem in Oman. If there had been fine print, it would have said something about a one way trip, but people get so upset when they don't read fine print; we thought we'd just leave it out this time."

IMG_1678.JPG Please tell me this is not real! Please tell me that I have just managed to get myself into one of those clever little Jollyrei stories in which things are never quite what they seem to be!

There is no cruise, right? I am not being shipped off naked and bound to some awful harem in Oman, right?

It's just a prank, right? No more real than me being an ice queen, right?

What? Sea Monster sacrifice????? What Sea Monster????? Here? Come on! You're kidding me, right? No? Are you sure?

OH SHIT!!!!!!!

On second thought life in a harem in Oman might not be so bad after all. Can we go back?

(These Canadians have such very vivid imaginations. Must be the cold northern climate):rolleyes:

View attachment 518852 Please tell me this is not real! Please tell me that I have just managed to get myself into one of those clever little Jollyrei stories in which things are never quite what they seem to be!

There is no cruise, right? I am not being shipped off naked and bound to some awful harem in Oman, right?

What? Sea Monster sacrifice????? What Sea Monster????? Here? Come on! You're kidding me, right? No? Are you sure?

OH SHIT!!!!!!!

On second thought life in a harem in Oman might not be so bad after all. Can we go back?

(These Canadians have such very vivid imaginations. Must be the cold northern climate):rolleyes:
Once again:
h1cjh.jpg
Oh, Barb. When will you ever learn?

View attachment 518852 Please tell me this is not real! Please tell me that I have just managed to get myself into one of those clever little Jollyrei stories in which things are never quite what they seem to be!

OH SHIT!!!!!!!

On the plus side, Barb, you do look damn hot like that! :D

naked_fear_19.jpg naked_fear_13.jpg maya-gates-nude-bondage.jpg tumblr_nnrpkm5emQ1r5zcano1_500.jpg HWB (2).jpg 3489471_5_o.jpg happy_national_nurses_day____phm_art_c341_by_rob66-db8a9k2.jpg milla_automata_webbed_by_lessruth-daxsryj.jpg in_the_grass_by_kinkykusco-d6f63x6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom