Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have a few images that may fit here.
The the first one definitely belongs on this thread. The second, maybe. The third one, not sure, maybe it should go on the Chastity thread:devil: The last 2 definitely.

DK4f5cxUEAACLL8.jpg DK4gBZsV4AADLiG.jpg DK4gJ1AVYAAm_NS.jpgDLDpr7fUQAA5vWZ.jpg-large.jpegDLDpxbhVYAAVSZ8.jpg-large.jpeg

I have a few images that may fit here.
The the first one definitely belongs on this thread. The second, maybe. The third one, not sure, maybe it should go on the Chastity thread:devil: The last 2 definitely.

View attachment 533504 View attachment 533505 View attachment 533506View attachment 533507View attachment 533508
The many years the young sapling know as Tree hung and took laundry from clothes lines never considered laundry pins a sex toy...

...but I was late to becoming what I've become...

Crime and punishment
ransom_series___buttons_and_holes_by_ceeaybee-d4wbq32.jpg

Unfinished
suspended4.jpg

Wrapped gift
bondage 3.jpg bondage 4.jpg

Cheaper in bulk
tumblr_n40xktIOKc1ttrd9lo1_1280.jpg

Presentation
tumblr_ny44jggz8D1tsnwsuo1_400.jpg

I was just thinking she wasn't going to get much sleep in that position. :rolleyes::D

It does look uncomfortable. I suppose it raises the question of how easy it would be to sleep on a cross?

Tied up.

132.jpg 130.jpg 128.jpg 127.jpg 126.jpg x125.jpg 120.jpg 119.jpg Bond 72 (67).jpg Bond 72 (66).jpg

I don't think that it was ever the intention of crucifiers to let their victims get any sleep. Pass out uncicious from fatigue and agony maybe.:p
I also doubt if the bondage masters responsible for these photos intend for the bondee to get much sleep either.

PS what is the correct word to describe the person Bound? Victim does not seem quite right somehow.

Back
Top Bottom