Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice, I love the Charlton Heston movie of his life, Hollywood though it is. Must look up the story behind this painting.

View attachment 662414View attachment 662413View attachment 662412View attachment 662411View attachment 662410View attachment 662409View attachment 662408
The girl is way overdressed in the first 2, and merely overdressed in the rest.
And why is she allowed feet flat on the ground??? At least on tip toes, or suspendes is preferable! Have we all gone soft here???

Put that way, one feels obliged to comply ... I wonder what kind of whip will it be...

Hmmmm. Pp wonders too Eva.

Not the flogger that lies across Pp’s avatar. That one has a thick cane core covered with a single piece of leather hand sewn down the open side. It ends in two tails each about 1 1/2 inches wide and 8 inches long. Used gently it will redden the skin. Used harshly and it will bruise deeply.

The whip on the left is finely plaited from the softest kangaroo skin hinged from a cane handle covered in the same kangaroo skin plait. The belly of the whip is about 6 feet long with about 18 inches of red hide fall and another 4 inches of horse hair cracker at its tip. It is quite sinuous and will leave either a fine red welt or a sharp red bite depending on how it is used. It won’t bruise too deeply but, without care, it will cut tough, being long, does need some working room to be really effective.

The whip on the right is much shorter and is plaited from coarser red hide. It is nowhere near as sinuous but will still produce a bright red welt or bite though it is likely to bruise more deeply rather than cut and, being shorter, it can be applied well in more confined spaces.

But Eva you will learn that the woman choses the whip herself … in the way she responds to the whip’s touch, its smell, as He introduces her to each in turn …

182E7DEB-BF93-4744-A481-A36FDE5176C1.jpeg 737A820B-D7AB-49FD-9701-588ED3AC99E1.jpeg

View attachment 662511 Pp agrees wholeheartedly Eva. Sophia looks quite good for her almost 85 years but she is perhaps a little beyond being bound naked to the whipping post. Eva Inanna might be happy to stand in Sophia’s place and present her own back to Pp’s whip :firedevil:.
I have always enjoyed the sexiness of Sofia Loren. She didn't have to be seen actually having sex. Just the notion that she loved being taken was sexy in it's self

Put that way, one feels obliged to comply ... I wonder what kind of whip will it be...

The lady gets to choose, of course :)

I saw El Cid only rather late for the first time (1990). I must admit, I found it disappointing (only the music score is epic).

There seems to be more promising stuff, we like, in an Italian B-movie spin-off : The Sword of El Cid (1962).

That Hollywood epic is my favourite of the genre, I'm not big on movies of that period in general. But El Cid? That music, as you say. The stubborn Cid, and his equally stiff necked wife. The grandeur, the sweeping vistas and armies and visual feasts in all directions. The "a muslim can be a good man too" message.
How can you not love the scene where he has gone into exile, and meets his love in a herder's shack, and they dream of the simple life they will have together - then emerge in the morning to a vast army, all chanting "Cid" and imploring him to lead them.
Or the final scene, where he chooses to be strapped into the saddle and lead his troops to victory and his own inevitable death, rather than stay with his family and be treated for his wounds. That sight of him, already dead but looking magnificent on his horse, riding over the terrified moors as his army swept all before them, "For God, the Cid, and Spain!"

Yes it's obviously manipulating us but I like it all the same.
el-cid-1.jpggettyimages-89448295-1024x1024.jpg1440966684_el_cid_1.jpgel-cid-252550l.jpg384354c029f16612af3b0d9ad3b9169f_3x3.jpg

The lady gets to choose, of course :)

That Hollywood epic is my favourite of the genre, I'm not big on movies of that period in general. But El Cid? That music, as you say. The stubborn Cid, and his equally stiff necked wife. The grandeur, the sweeping vistas and armies and visual feasts in all directions. The "a muslim can be a good man too" message.
How can you not love the scene where he has gone into exile, and meets his love in a herder's shack, and they dream of the simple life they will have together - then emerge in the morning to a vast army, all chanting "Cid" and imploring him to lead them.
Or the final scene, where he chooses to be strapped into the saddle and lead his troops to victory and his own inevitable death, rather than stay with his family and be treated for his wounds. That sight of him, already dead but looking magnificent on his horse, riding over the terrified moors as his army swept all before them, "For God, the Cid, and Spain!"

Yes it's obviously manipulating us but I like it all the same.
View attachment 662729View attachment 662730View attachment 662731View attachment 662732View attachment 662733
Wow! Take a seat lord of the rings. We’ll have an epic battle without CGI

Back
Top Bottom