Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
I heard it from an American woman of Indian ethnicity, name of Priya Narayan. She works part time at the Singapore Ministry of Justice. If you don't believe me, go to Singapore and chew some gum. Tell Priya I sent you.:devil:
Maybe it's time to bring her back for another story, what do you say Jon?

But I think this must be Malaysia, not Singapore. In Singapore, the prisoner bends over, which would expose her delights to all and sundry, a far better position than standing, IMHO...

I heard it from an American woman of Indian ethnicity, name of Priya Narayan. She works part time at the Singapore Ministry of Justice. If you don't believe me, go to Singapore and chew some gum. Tell Priya I sent you.:devil:
Yes, gum is illegal in Singapore, but I think caning is reserved for those who dispose of gum by dropping it on the sidewalk or sticking it to other things.
Ministry of ‘Justice’? ... hah ... that’s a laugh!
No, I think the punishment fits the crime. ;)

Maybe it's time to bring her back for another story, what do you say Jon?

I'd love it. When I saw the picture, and read Lox's caption I immediately thought of Priya. I think the caning of, say, an American tourist for a trivial offense like chewing gum would be a great scene. Or maybe as an innocent, impulsive prank she stuck her wad of chewing gum to the nose of a Buddha statue, or something like that, so really earning herself a serious ass whipping.

But I think this must be Malaysia, not Singapore. In Singapore, the prisoner bends over, which would expose her delights to all and sundry, a far better position than standing, IMHO...

It looks like that whipping frame is hinged and could be bent down if unbolted from the wall. I'm sure Priya would have the frame arranged so the criminal would be bent at 90 degrees, and fully stretched. She is very professional and detail oriented like that.

Various

bound-milfs-dde3c.jpglusciousnet_brunette-hogtied_1216027061.jpg145003.jpgtied22084266601_d1c50e193b_o.jpgaaA9.jpg208tumblr_m2b27u5PZY1r2k92so1_500.jpg167166.jpg24224.jpg

Back
Top Bottom