Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not strict tying up, but still.

I think she must have spilled her master's water

a_beautiful_view_of_the_lovely_rebel_outdoors____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcom348-fullview.jpgrebel_is_a_beauty_in_nature____wonderful_curves____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcom2xu-fullview.jpglet_s_switch_to_a_bondage_shoot_beautiful_rebel____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcoiwjo-fullview.jpgrebel_is_bound_naked_and_helpless__what_a_goddess__by_e_digitalfantasy_dcoiwbc-fullview.jpgomg___what_a_bound_beauty__to_ravish_her__heaven___by_e_digitalfantasy_dcoiw27-fullview.jpgrebel_struggles_against_her_bonds____lovely_ribs___by_e_digitalfantasy_dcoivv2-fullview.jpgsorry_rebel__there_is_no_one_to_hear_your_cries____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcoivjc-fullview.jpgweary_after_what_seem_like_hours_bound_outdoors____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcoiv74-fullview.jpgafter_hours_the_sun_begins_to_set__getting_cold____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcoiusl-fullview.jpg

Arms need to be stretched further apart...and raised higher...so she stands on tip toes and stretch that wonderful, delicious body.
Then left for a couple of hours before whipping and being used for her masters pleasure...then left for another couple of hours so she can reflect on hee misdemeanour. How else will she learn???

Arms need to be stretched further apart...and raised higher...so she stands on tip toes and stretch that wonderful, delicious body.
Then left for a couple of hours before whipping and being used for her masters pleasure...then left for another couple of hours so she can reflect on hee misdemeanour. How else will she learn???

True.

Various

drugged-girls-in-bondage-7.jpgsex-rape-bondage-15.jpgbound-gagged-fondled.jpgWoman-Slave-of-Arabs-Desert-Bondage.jpg_three_eyes__by_creativephotoworks_dd1mlnz-fullview.jpgcandy_corn_14_by_everage_d84t773.jpgcandy_corn_12_by_everage_d84t7cc.jpgtiedcandy_corn_11_by_everage_d84t7fs.jpg

I never knew who her name was (if someone here does, please tell me), and I know she wasn't strictly tied up. But she went through all the trouble to have her body displayed and bound for us to witness, so let's give this vision of loveliness a peek (or two...or three...or however many peeks you want):

pic_7.jpgpic_8.jpgpic_9.jpgpic_10.jpgpic_11.jpgpic_12.jpgpic_13.jpg

Oh my... *blush* ... ... ... this is a very inspirational thread! :) .. I can relate to somany of it!

Welcome Lotte. May you be inspired,and share with us the fruit of that inspiration!

tied9_73.jpgtieddct9g9b-d07bfe89-ab91-46cc-8627-74ff16d3e3f7.jpgtied l__trussed_by_carnifex68_dcyqiek.jpgtied l__trussed_by_carnifex68_dcyqie0.jpgBasement.jpg

Back
Top Bottom