Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
bound

397488_01big.jpgdanielleirisheights11.jpg4e136aad_fac6ef.jpgr_el_RE_Tillie_fireplace_1080p.mp4--542x343.jpgtiedAmanda tied.jpgtiedimg-1494772894.jpgAndaroos 8 - 514.jpgenforced_standing_by_kinkykusco-d7nxe7z.jpg

The funny thing about being tied up is the more ropes you use on me the less I struggle. I know I can't get out of them so I wait for a different opportunity.

So if you want to see me struggle and fight against the ropes you need the minimum amount necessary to keep me prisoner.

I don't know how the other girls feel about this.

kisses

willowfall

The funny thing about being tied up is the more ropes you use on me the less I struggle. I know I can't get out of them so I wait for a different opportunity.

So if you want to see me struggle and fight against the ropes you need the minimum amount necessary to keep me prisoner.

kisses

willowfall
The image you bring to mind is ................. delightful!

Attachments

• tumblr_p2zzp9VVYV1vxxg6eo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p2zzp9VVYV1vxxg6eo1_1280.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 413
  • tumblr_p4pkjyK3YQ1w0pxeao1_1280.png
    tumblr_p4pkjyK3YQ1w0pxeao1_1280.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 449

kisses

willowfall
I love minimal bondage, just enough to make me defenceless and unable to get free,
anything more and my Captor's mind is more on showing off His fancy knotwork
than on me and what He's going to do to me ...

and I think it feels and looks sexy, being bondaged
in a mini-dress, skirt or shirt or other easily stripped-off clothing ...
it gives a girl a little mystery, like our helpless struggling,
it's a challenge, but hardly a deterrent to the male!

Back
Top Bottom