Title Ladder - What Does Condemned Mean?

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is one of may ranks you earn as you post more,I started as condemned now I am a governor.
Look again, Connie, You're now an "Imperial Roman Senator". Congrats on your promotion.
flower3
and now she is busy with the condemnation of her daughter the she-warrior Erin

y
Is the "Stats" very important?;)
It's a male'reaction to believe that, indeed...;)
Enjoy here and dont worry about these futilities...;)
es just to enjoy..i love tis place..so i dont care it is condemned or roman senator...i will talk wz evry onw who hv same feelin n passion wz me:)
Not if it doesn't divide between the crucifiers and the crucifiees. I'm mostly a watcher and a would-be rescuer.
Thanks everybody.
You see, I'm still pretty new to this forum. I'm still trying to look at all the pictures. Then I may get around to stories, may even write a couple. I doubt I'll be able to post any pictures that nobody's already posted unless I find somebody who likes being crucified nearby. Thanks again for all the replies.
warmly welcome..but pls dont rescue me if u see me on cross...let them torture til my last breath:p nice to c u..

Refering to the Roman world, the official CF ranking is like the circle of life : you start as condemned (short life expectancy). You end up as God-Emperor : short life expectancy either, since, no matter what you call yourself, the next consul is already conspiring with the praetorian guard to take your place.;)

Back
Top Bottom