To the end of the fantasy, to the cross !

Go to CruxDreams.com

piraland

Tribune
This is the story of a meeting, that of Pierre and Nicole, two people determined to realize their deep fantasies that can lead them to their cross, until their death.
Everything is virtual and out of our imagination to both of us although some passages would and could be real.

Chapter 1.

My name is Pierre, I am forty-five years old and I am an engineer in a large metal construction company which brings me to travel a lot in every corner of the world.

Despite a professional success and many sexual adventures, I still need to go further, I realized that suffering and humiliation could multiply my pleasure.

I am looking for a partner who wants to invest with me in new sensations without limits.
I would like to know my limits to suffering without worrying about the consequences that may result.

I registered on a dating site and have already been in contact with a dozen women but I felt for no click that could convince me to start a common story.

Tonight, I have to see some Nicole and, from her description on the site and the few conversations we had on the net, I feel that it could perhaps be the one I'm looking for.
She is close to forty, is a widow and seems to be doing the same research as me, she attracts me a lot.

So I go to our appointment, the throat dry and a little anxious, I think I get nervous!

Arrived at the right time in the bistro agreed, I spend the room in review.
To recognize herself it was agreed that she must have placed an envelope in front of her on the table.

I spot her immediately, she is as she had described herself.
The brown hair, rather short, curly and two brown eyes that directly cross my eyes.

She understood that it was me, smiled at me!
I feel that she will please me.
Even before joining, the click has come!
She was the one I was waiting for, I am sure.

This is the story of a meeting, that of Pierre and Nicole, two people determined to realize their deep fantasies that can lead them to their cross, until their death.
Everything is virtual and out of our imagination to both of us although some passages would and could be real.

Chapter 1.

My name is Pierre, I am forty-five years old and I am an engineer in a large metal construction company which brings me to travel a lot in every corner of the world.

Despite a professional success and many sexual adventures, I still need to go further, I realized that suffering and humiliation could multiply my pleasure.

I am looking for a partner who wants to invest with me in new sensations without limits.
I would like to know my limits to suffering without worrying about the consequences that may result.

I registered on a dating site and have already been in contact with a dozen women but I felt for no click that could convince me to start a common story.

Tonight, I have to see some Nicole and, from her description on the site and the few conversations we had on the net, I feel that it could perhaps be the one I'm looking for.
She is close to forty, is a widow and seems to be doing the same research as me, she attracts me a lot.

So I go to our appointment, the throat dry and a little anxious, I think I get nervous!

Arrived at the right time in the bistro agreed, I spend the room in review.
To recognize herself it was agreed that she must have placed an envelope in front of her on the table.

I spot her immediately, she is as she had described herself.
The brown hair, rather short, curly and two brown eyes that directly cross my eyes.

She understood that it was me, smiled at me!
I feel that she will please me.
Even before joining, the click has come!
She was the one I was waiting for, I am sure.
Chapter 2

My name is Nicole, I'm thirty-nine, I've been a widow for two years.

With my husband we lived happily without children and we had a most rewarding sex life.
He introduced me to the SM and I became hooked.
The suffering makes me experience incredible orgasms.

Since his death, I am looking for a partner, able to make me feel the same sensations and this time, I would exceed all my limits, even leading to death.

After a long search, I finally think I found the partner I was looking for with Pierre by this dating site.
Immediately I realized that we had the same unspeakable fantasies. I am looking for an ever stronger suffering that intensifies my orgasms.
My panoply of sex toy, my solitary games, self bondage, very strong clamps to the breasts and pussy still leave me a sense of frustration.
I need to feel trapped by losing control of myself by suffering the worst humiliations and the worst tortures.
Fear, suffering and humiliation multiply my orgasms.

We talked a lot on the net with Pierre and I think I found the partner I was looking for in my search for the absolute.

I decided to make him total, I want him to see me, like a real bitch, I took a good time to prepare!
I stripped my pussy, without bra, showing the tips of my breasts under a blouse, or panties under a very short skirt.

On leaving, I was very excited and I felt my pussy wet more and more.

Check in early to our appointment, I ordered a coffee and did not stop to watch the front door hoping that this time I would fall on the rare bird.

When he passed the door, I knew it was him I was waiting for!
A dark blue blaser on a light blue shirt and jeans, I see him heading towards me!

- Good evening! Nicole?

- Yes, and you Pierre?

- Absolutely, nice to meet you!

- Me too, all the pleasure is for me!

An electric shock had just passed through my body.

Chapter 3

With a big smile, she motioned me to sit next to her, and she attacked entry:

I hope my bitch dress does not shock you?

Her reaction surprises me a little, I can not answer I just do no head, then I feel her hot thigh against mine. I try to control myself but it is true that this slut makes me have a very strong erection, especially as I have a bird's eye view on her chest, it seems to amuse her.

We spoke very little about our fantasies and very quickly she said to me:

-We are not comfortable talking here, I suggest you come to my home to continue our conversation.

Decidedly I thought the same thing she is, we are really in phase, so I took her in my car.
She lives in a large villa with swimming pool in a small park surrounded by a wall at least three meters high.

When entering, she told me to put myself at ease and crashes in front of me, legs wide apart, bulging his chest:

-Do you like me?

The throat dry I can only nod yes, then she begins to make me a striptease, undoing one by one the buttons of her blouse, then slides on her shoulders to finally throw it away, in swaying is the turn of her skirt, which falls on her ankles and she sends off with a kick.

She is now completely naked and lets me enjoy her beautiful body.

Coming to me, she kissed me full and undress me in my turn.
Then getting down on her knees, she goes on a hell blowjob, but as I was going to squirt in her mouth, she stops and beckoned me to follow her.

A little frustrated, but I had no other choice, I follow her with envy.
We descend a staircase that leads us into a basement converted into a dungeon,
I can discover a cross of St. Andrew, a hoist on the ceiling from which chains hang, equipped with handcuffs, a pillory, and on the wall a whole collection whips and swifts.

-It has not been used since the death of my husband, it is time to put everything back into service.

She goes to the pillory and settles there asks me to block her neck, wrists and to fix her ankles, legs wide apart, by means of the rings on the ground provided for this purpose.

Then in a hoarse voice she said to me:

- Now, you'll whip me with all your strength, choose the instrument you want, then you'll rape me.

We can say that she is direct and that she knows what she wants!

I choose a heavy whip with seven straps on the panoply hung on the wall and begins to whip his back and buttocks, she is barely accuses the blows and shouts:

-Better bastard you have nothing in your arms!

At first a little surprised and annoyed too, I put myself with all my strength, this bitch will see if I have nothing in my arms!

Finally she moans twisting her ass, I have an incredible erection ,
I decided to sodomize her, her pussy squirts, lubricating at the same time her anus, I literally fucked by enjoying my turn.

In addition to being pretty, masochist and nymphomaniac, she is also a woman fountain and I love that !

It took us a while to recover, and then finally coming to her senses, she told me:

-Now, detach me! It's your turn to suffer by my hands!

Before detaching her, I make her clean my cock with her tongue!
Much to enjoy a little more of her position before letting me torture.

Not knowing my limits, I hope to be up to it.

Chapter 3

With a big smile, she motioned me to sit next to her, and she attacked entry:

I hope my bitch dress does not shock you?

Her reaction surprises me a little, I can not answer I just do no head, then I feel her hot thigh against mine. I try to control myself but it is true that this slut makes me have a very strong erection, especially as I have a bird's eye view on her chest, it seems to amuse her.

We spoke very little about our fantasies and very quickly she said to me:

-We are not comfortable talking here, I suggest you come to my home to continue our conversation.

Decidedly I thought the same thing she is, we are really in phase, so I took her in my car.
She lives in a large villa with swimming pool in a small park surrounded by a wall at least three meters high.

When entering, she told me to put myself at ease and crashes in front of me, legs wide apart, bulging his chest:

-Do you like me?

The throat dry I can only nod yes, then she begins to make me a striptease, undoing one by one the buttons of her blouse, then slides on her shoulders to finally throw it away, in swaying is the turn of her skirt, which falls on her ankles and she sends off with a kick.

She is now completely naked and lets me enjoy her beautiful body.

Coming to me, she kissed me full and undress me in my turn.
Then getting down on her knees, she goes on a hell blowjob, but as I was going to squirt in her mouth, she stops and beckoned me to follow her.

A little frustrated, but I had no other choice, I follow her with envy.
We descend a staircase that leads us into a basement converted into a dungeon,
I can discover a cross of St. Andrew, a hoist on the ceiling from which chains hang, equipped with handcuffs, a pillory, and on the wall a whole collection whips and swifts.

-It has not been used since the death of my husband, it is time to put everything back into service.

She goes to the pillory and settles there asks me to block her neck, wrists and to fix her ankles, legs wide apart, by means of the rings on the ground provided for this purpose.

Then in a hoarse voice she said to me:

- Now, you'll whip me with all your strength, choose the instrument you want, then you'll rape me.

We can say that she is direct and that she knows what she wants!

I choose a heavy whip with seven straps on the panoply hung on the wall and begins to whip his back and buttocks, she is barely accuses the blows and shouts:

-Better bastard you have nothing in your arms!

At first a little surprised and annoyed too, I put myself with all my strength, this bitch will see if I have nothing in my arms!

Finally she moans twisting her ass, I have an incredible erection ,
I decided to sodomize her, her pussy squirts, lubricating at the same time her anus, I literally fucked by enjoying my turn.

In addition to being pretty, masochist and nymphomaniac, she is also a woman fountain and I love that !

It took us a while to recover, and then finally coming to her senses, she told me:

-Now, detach me! It's your turn to suffer by my hands!

Before detaching her, I make her clean my cock with her tongue!
Much to enjoy a little more of her position before letting me torture.

Not knowing my limits, I hope to be up to it.

Chapter 4

This bastard wants to know the extreme suffering and humiliation, I'll see what he's capable of!
Already make him suffer the same thing as me.

Go in the pillory !

I think he has provisions, he already is in erection.
I close the pillory on his neck and wrists and like me I will immobilize his legs well apart.

Mmmm not bad he has a nice ass

The flogging begins, I do not give him a gift and very quickly his back and buttocks start to have beautiful colors, but I want to hear him scream or at least moan.
This time I take a crop whip ...
And finally I have the groans that I expected, a little blood flows from his buttocks on his thighs!
I finish between the thighs hitting his cock and balls, this time he screams, ouaaaa !!!!

I succeeded!

I discover myself a sadistic soul.

I'm going to put a belt with a dildo to sodomize this pig, I'm going to scare him a bit because he does not expect it, I position myself in front of him equipped:

-Dog, sucks that dildo before I bugger you, otherwise I do it dry!

Despite his protests he obeys, then I go behind him spreading the buttocks!
I plunge into him, he moaned! But very quickly it is no longer pain, this pig is taking pleasure ....
I pity him, his dick is very hard, I masturbate at the same time and he spurts me very quickly in the hand, but it lasts a very long time, I thought he was not going to stop !

Of course, i make him lick my hand .

For a first meeting, it is not bad, it has provisions, I think we will go very far together, I detach and help him up, he no longer stands on his legs:

-Do you think we can achieve our wildest fantasies?
You know that the pain you will have to endure will be multiplied by at least 100!

-Yes, I am aware, next time, make me suffer even more and do not consider my pleas if I do!

-Mmmm you do not know what you are committed to !!!

He smiles, he has a new erection, this time I let myself take doggy style, hmmmm it's a good lover, he pinches me very hard breasts, aaaaaahhhhhhhh I rejoice at the same time as him, I feel it squirt in my belly, hmmmm, it's good!

Chapter 5

Whore !
As I suffered! I think I have held well and, in addition, I enjoyed.
The more she hit me, the more my cock hardened!
When she fucked me with her dildo, I was at the top of my enjoyment, it was the first time they penetrated me, and I ejaculated monstrously in her hand, it was divine.

I hope we will do it again often so that I can get used to bear harsher and more cruel tortures, so that I have the courage to go with her all the way to death if she wants .

We are now in a room adjoining her bathroom in which is a comfortable massage table.

After taking a very erotic shower together, she made me lie on the table and began to take care of my injuries.
If she knows how to be cruel, she can also be pussy and does a lot of good for my back and buttocks.
She makes me spread the legs and introduced me two fingers well lubricated in the anus which causes me a new erection.
I turn around and draws her on me, her pussy up to my lips.
While she sucks me, I bang on her clit by biting and masturbating with my tongue.
Although she does not stop her fellatio, I feel softened, wet more and more, purring!

She stands up, yells to continue, she feels she will enjoy and suddenly floods my mouth and face to cum.
The orgasm of a female fountain, she had ejaculated and it was impossible for me to collect everything.

Immediately after, she takes my cock in the mouth and after a few minutes, she receives in the back of her throat the gift of my sperm she swallows directly.

As she asks me to spend the night with her and that, anyway, I was going to propose, we find ourselves both in bed, tired but happy with our meeting and our evening.

We still made love several times in the night but we mostly talked about us and our fantasies.

We will unite our destinies, let our bodies exult, trying to constantly push our limits in sex and suffering until we are ready, both to face our ultimate fantasy, to go to suffering until dead nailed naked and exposed on a cross.

Chapter 5

Whore !
As I suffered! I think I have held well and, in addition, I enjoyed.
The more she hit me, the more my cock hardened!
When she fucked me with her dildo, I was at the top of my enjoyment, it was the first time they penetrated me, and I ejaculated monstrously in her hand, it was divine.

I hope we will do it again often so that I can get used to bear harsher and more cruel tortures, so that I have the courage to go with her all the way to death if she wants .

We are now in a room adjoining her bathroom in which is a comfortable massage table.

After taking a very erotic shower together, she made me lie on the table and began to take care of my injuries.
If she knows how to be cruel, she can also be pussy and does a lot of good for my back and buttocks.
She makes me spread the legs and introduced me two fingers well lubricated in the anus which causes me a new erection.
I turn around and draws her on me, her pussy up to my lips.
While she sucks me, I bang on her clit by biting and masturbating with my tongue.
Although she does not stop her fellatio, I feel softened, wet more and more, purring!

She stands up, yells to continue, she feels she will enjoy and suddenly floods my mouth and face to cum.
The orgasm of a female fountain, she had ejaculated and it was impossible for me to collect everything.

Immediately after, she takes my cock in the mouth and after a few minutes, she receives in the back of her throat the gift of my sperm she swallows directly.

As she asks me to spend the night with her and that, anyway, I was going to propose, we find ourselves both in bed, tired but happy with our meeting and our evening.

We still made love several times in the night but we mostly talked about us and our fantasies.

We will unite our destinies, let our bodies exult, trying to constantly push our limits in sex and suffering until we are ready, both to face our ultimate fantasy, to go to suffering until dead nailed naked and exposed on a cross.

Chapter 6

I think I finally found the man I was looking for, although beginner I think he has provisions, I will test him tonight, I will take him to my club SM.
It will be an evening with for only limits no definitive sequels, one will not take into account its supplications, me neither moreover but I know myself for me it is usual.

After this first experience we stayed naked for a long time, to recover and we talked a lot!

You're a great lover, he told me!
You made me cum very hard, I think we could continue the adventure together, what do you think?

Totally agree, I said, you like me a lot, you are also a very good lover and you seem to have very good provisions for vice and suffering!

I think we are as perverted as each other!

-Could you tell me about more extreme suffering, to know how far I can bear?

-I was going to propose it to you, I thought to take you to my club tonight, I warn you I am classified as the most slutty and the most extreme of the masochists, the only limit we will have will be "no definitive sequelae" although I do not guarantee you some scars. You will probably be tortured and probably sodomized by men as well as women and you will not have your say, are you ready for that?

-I do not know, it will be a test for me!

The conversation will stop there because terribly excited, we redid love by still chaining orgasms that have exhausted us.
We ended up falling asleep until morning.

After breakfast, we each resumed our normal lives until the evening.

Throughout the day I thought of ourselves!
I really like him but will he be able to stand what is waiting for him tonight?

The bell of the intercom of the gate sounds!
It's him ! He is here, I was afraid he would not come, he was afraid but he did not go away! I appreciate him more and more.

I open it and wait for him on the doorstep.
He is dressed as I had asked him, quite sober, according to the dress code of the club, black leather pants, black shirt also widely open on the chest!

He walks towards me, and when he sees me more closely he opens his eyes wide, he scarcely recognizes me!

I still dressed as a bitch, made up to the extreme, white blouse open wide open to see the birth of the breasts, no bra so we can see by my transparent points and a micro skirt showing my door- garters that supports very fine black stockings, and, of course, no underpants.

I am a little mocking:

-Yeah, I warned you, I'm a real bitch, the men of the club like to see me like that. I do not like you as a whore?

-Yes, but I did not expect that!
It makes me want to rape you right now!

-No that now, my fellow!
You will have to wait and hold, people are waiting for us !

Chapter 7

What a night!

Nicole is truly exceptional, she is a real masochist, a slut of the worst kind!
With her, I am sure that I can go beyond all my limits, go to the end of our fantasies.

She offered to take me tonight to the SM club she attends and, despite a real fear, I agreed.

Isn't that going a little too fast? I am only a novice in suffering and I am so afraid to crack, to disappoint her!
I know I'm going to have to endure some very painful torment and I'm scared but I'm so excited and my desire to enjoy with her is such that I feel ready to endure everything.

The day seemed to last forever and I kept getting an erection thinking about Nicole!
At the office, I couldn't resist and went to the toilet to masturbate, I couldn't take it anymore!

So here I am now on the road and the closer I get to her home, the more scared I am and the harder is my cock.

I ring the grid, she opens me!
She is waiting for me at her door.

I get out of the car and stay a moment speechless!
There she is, dressed as a real slut, her breasts point through a transparent white blouse and her hyper-short skirt reveals the birth of the stockings attached to a garter belt.
She greets me with a smile, being at the bottom of the three steps of her entrance, I notice that she of course did not put on panties!
She's a real call to rape!

She asks me if I like a whore and I tell her that I very much want to jump on her and rape her, there, on the doorstep but, although she also very much wants to, she asks me to wait, that it will be for later because we are expected.

She asks me if I am always determined to go as far as possible to know my limits and I answer to her that, for her, I am certain to exceed them all, that I am ready to accompany her in the worst humiliations and sufferings.

I hope that my body will not betray me and that tomorrow she will be happy and proud to have chosen me to accompany her in her delusions.

So we leave in my car and I have a crazy pain to focus on driving because, the way she sat, I clearly distinguish the top of her vulva and her clitoris raised like a small cock .

She then puts her hand on my thigh and touches the bump that distorts my pants!
It makes me feel like an electric shock and I feel ready to ejaculate.

Fortunately, the journey is not long and we enter a large property surrounded by a park. I park among other cars and we head to the front door.
She's ringing!

The dice are thrown, no way to back up.

Chapter 7

What a night!

Nicole is truly exceptional, she is a real masochist, a slut of the worst kind!
With her, I am sure that I can go beyond all my limits, go to the end of our fantasies.

She offered to take me tonight to the SM club she attends and, despite a real fear, I agreed.

Isn't that going a little too fast? I am only a novice in suffering and I am so afraid to crack, to disappoint her!
I know I'm going to have to endure some very painful torment and I'm scared but I'm so excited and my desire to enjoy with her is such that I feel ready to endure everything.

The day seemed to last forever and I kept getting an erection thinking about Nicole!
At the office, I couldn't resist and went to the toilet to masturbate, I couldn't take it anymore!

So here I am now on the road and the closer I get to her home, the more scared I am and the harder is my cock.

I ring the grid, she opens me!
She is waiting for me at her door.

I get out of the car and stay a moment speechless!
There she is, dressed as a real slut, her breasts point through a transparent white blouse and her hyper-short skirt reveals the birth of the stockings attached to a garter belt.
She greets me with a smile, being at the bottom of the three steps of her entrance, I notice that she of course did not put on panties!
She's a real call to rape!

She asks me if I like a whore and I tell her that I very much want to jump on her and rape her, there, on the doorstep but, although she also very much wants to, she asks me to wait, that it will be for later because we are expected.

She asks me if I am always determined to go as far as possible to know my limits and I answer to her that, for her, I am certain to exceed them all, that I am ready to accompany her in the worst humiliations and sufferings.

I hope that my body will not betray me and that tomorrow she will be happy and proud to have chosen me to accompany her in her delusions.

So we leave in my car and I have a crazy pain to focus on driving because, the way she sat, I clearly distinguish the top of her vulva and her clitoris raised like a small cock .

She then puts her hand on my thigh and touches the bump that distorts my pants!
It makes me feel like an electric shock and I feel ready to ejaculate.

Fortunately, the journey is not long and we enter a large property surrounded by a park. I park among other cars and we head to the front door.
She's ringing!

Chapter 8

I think I've finally found the man I was looking for, although beginner I think he has provisions, I'll test him tonight, I'll take him to my Club SM. It will be an evening with only limits not definitive after-effects, we will not take into account his entreaties, me either but I know myself for me it is usual.

After this first experience we stayed naked for a long time against each other, to recover and we talked a lot!

You made me enjoy very much, I think we could continue the adventure together, what do you think?

I completely agree, I replied, I like you very much, you are also a very good lover and you seem to have very good disposition for vice and suffering!
I think we are as perverse as each other!

-Could you make me know more extreme suffering, to know how far I can bear?

-I was going to propose it to you, I thought I'd take you to my club tonight, I warn you I'm classified as the slutty and most extreme of masochists, the only limit we will have will be "no definitive sequels" although I do not guarantee you some Scars.
You'll probably be tortured and probably sodomized by both men and women and you won't have a say, are you ready for that?

-I don't know, it's going to be a test for me!

The conversation will end there because terribly excited, we made love again by still chaining orgasms that have exhausted us .
We ended up falling asleep against each other until the morning.

All day I thought of us!
I really like him but will he be able to bear what awaits him tonight?

The bell of the grid's intercom rings!
That's him! He's here, I was afraid he wouldn't come, that he'd get scared, but he didn't show up!
I appreciate him more and more.

I open him and wait for him on the doorstep.
He's dressed as I had asked him, quite sober, in accordance with the club dress code, black leather pants, black shirt also wide open on the chest!

He walks up to me and, when he sees me more closely, he opens his eyes big it is hardly if he recognizes me!

I still dressed as a whore, make-up to the extreme, transparent white blouse wide open let sunk the birth of the breasts, without a bra so that we can see by transparency my skinted tips and a micro skirt let see my breasts garter belts that support very thin black stockings, and, of course, no underpants.

I'm a little mocking:

-Yes, I warned you, I'm a real slut, the men of the club like to see me like that.
Don't you like me as a whore?

-Yes but I didn't expect that!

-Not that now, my lad! You'll have to wait and hold you back, we're waiting!

The dice are thrown, no way to back up.

Chapter 8

I think I've finally found the man I was looking for, although beginner I think he has provisions, I'll test him tonight, I'll take him to my Club SM. It will be an evening with only limits not definitive after-effects, we will not take into account his entreaties, me either but I know myself for me it is usual.

After this first experience we stayed naked for a long time against each other, to recover and we talked a lot!

You made me enjoy very much, I think we could continue the adventure together, what do you think?

I completely agree, I replied, I like you very much, you are also a very good lover and you seem to have very good disposition for vice and suffering!

-I was going to propose it to you, I thought I'd take you to my club tonight, I warn you I'm classified as the slutty and most extreme of masochists, the only limit we will have will be "no definitive sequels" although I do not guarantee you some Scars.
You'll probably be tortured and probably sodomized by both men and women and you won't have a say, are you ready for that?

The conversation will end there because terribly excited, we made love again by still chaining orgasms that have exhausted us .

All day I thought of us!

That's him! He's here, I was afraid he wouldn't come, that he'd get scared, but he didn't show up!

He's dressed as I had asked him, quite sober, in accordance with the club dress code, black leather pants, black shirt also wide open on the chest!

He walks up to me and, when he sees me more closely, he opens his eyes big it is hardly if he recognizes me!

I still dressed as a whore, make-up to the extreme, transparent white blouse wide open let sunk the birth of the breasts, without a bra so that we can see by transparency my skinted tips and a micro skirt let see my breasts garter belts that support very thin black stockings, and, of course, no underpants.

I'm a little mocking:

-Yes, I warned you, I'm a real slut, the men of the club like to see me like that.

Chapter 8

All day I thought of us!

I'm a little mocking:

Nicole ! What are you doing? This is Chapter 6 again. Clearly your whipping last time was not enough. A much more severe punishment must now follow. (And the real Chapter 8, please! I want to see it!)

Ah, so it is piraland who deserves the whipping!
absolutely, but as I am a masochistic slut, I will take the punishment for him, this time it will be a blood flogging on the breasts

Chapter 8

During the road it's hard to concentrate on driving, I can not help stroking my thigh up to my already dripping pussy, it makes me laugh at seeing the protuberance at the sex, I touch and think :
" this pig must have pain in these tight pants so his erection is strong "

It will be necessary to learn to control you, I tell you, you will be surrounded by beautiful naked women, but I remind you that we go there as slaves, you will not have the right to touch without the agreement of the Master and no doubt it will be they who will rape you if they wish.

He does not answer, a slight sweat has appeared on his forehead, the club is not very far, it's a big isolated house, in the parking lot there are already cars, we are not the first.
I'm going to ring, the door opens, a tall naked woman with a beautiful breast, a wide belt with rings and a strap that passes between the pussy and buttocks connected to her necklace opens the door, I know her, it's Celine, a mistress of the club, she has often whipped me, and we are also lovers, I kiss her passionately full on the mouth, then seeing Pierre:

-Hello darling, is the slave you told me about, that we will have to train?

-Yes quite!

- Beginner level I guess?
-No, only limit, no definitive marks.

-You do not overestimate it a little?

-It's his problem, and I want to know how far he can go!

Pierre is a little destabilized and upset, we talk about him as if he was not there, we treat him like a thing, he wants to speak:

-Do you notice that I'm here?

He does not have time to dodge and receives a pair of slaps from Celine:

-Shut up!!! You will speak when you are allowed, here you are nothing but a toy, and you will learn to obey.

Then on a sign of the woman two shirtless colosses appear, grab Peter and take him inside.

He discovers a dungeon equipped like mine, but much bigger.
There are spectators, some are naked, most men are either bare-chested, or in thongs, some naked began to be sucked by other naked slaves too, obviously we were expected.

It is ordered:

"naked !"

He understands that it is better to obey, then, naked, it is tied back to a cross of St. Andrew, legs widely apart, he is a little frightened but can not hold an erection, hard to hide when you are naked!

I am and entering almost everyone comes to say hello, men and women kissing me on the mouth, then resume their seats, Pierre understands that it is we two who will make the show.

Indeed, I take the floor:

-I present to you a slave who claims to be able to follow me and bear the suffering as much as me!

The room bursts out laughing, they all know my resistance to pain!

-So we are going to make a contest, the first who asks for grace or who faints has lost, it is our two licensed executioners who will operate, treat you my friends!

Then I start to undress, which is relatively quick, although I improvise a striptease!
I advance towards Peter, staring into his eyes, unbuttoning my blouse, sliding it over my shoulders and making it fall to the ground, then I roll up my skirt to detach my stockings garter belt, I roll them and finally bare legs, I fall my skirt swaying me, then detach my garter belt!
Completely naked, I rub my breasts against Pierre, grabbed his cock and balls that I twist tightly and blows him nibbling his ear
"if you want to follow me you'll drool, my bastard."

I turn to the two giants:

"Gentlemen, I'm ready!"

The two brutes were waiting for that!

They seize me and unceremoniously attach me to another cross of St. Andrew in front of that of Peter!

We will be able to see and observe each other throughout the event.

Back
Top Bottom