To the end of the fantasy, to the cross !

Go to CruxDreams.com
Incredibly exciting!Thank you!
I just wish that you were granted to say goobye to Celine and kiss her.
You could give her some of her composure back, encourage each other to die well...
Celine will die in great impaled suffering, I do not know if they will let me kiss. Myself I'm going to be cross in a very painful and unpublished way but "chuuuttt," let's leave the suspense !!!

Nicole

Chapter 58

My frustration is great not having been able to enjoy despite the various abuses that have been imposed on me and it is not this night that I will enjoy.
Except for the jubilation I feel knowing that Celine and his whore are suffering and that they will accompany us in death, I feel calm and wait impatiently with Pierre tomorrow, our last day.

The night will be very calm despite the complaints and the tearing of the other four convicts.

In the morning, at dawn, we are awakened with buckets of ice water and, directly, they release my anus and I unceremoniously unstuck my pussy with a cutter that causes me new bloody wounds .

We are Pierre and I alone in our cell, the others have already been taken away.

At the exit of the barrack await us two poles of flogging to which we are directly attached to be whipped as the ritual of the crucifixion.

39 shots each and none on my breasts, the statement of Pilar surprises me, worries me and excites me at the same time,
I wonder what this bitch has in mind, because it is probably not to spare me but seems to augur terrible tortures for my chest in the rest of the program.
I must admit that it makes me wet very hard !
I love to suffer from my breasts, and this time, I will not be afraid that it destroys them !
I'll be dead tomorrow, a long body, but I do not have time to enjoy it any longer.

The flogging is terrible, the lashes are assaulted with great violence, and mark my flesh deeply, I suffer terribly,
I exceed all my limits, I know that the aftermath will be irreversible,
I must absolutely pass this threshold of suffering, for reach orgasm, and it is only with a high concentration that I manage to pass this barrier, and finally I feel an orgasm rise from far away, to finally explode in my belly, a devastating orgasm that makes me squirt profusely.

Pierre seems to be suffering very hard, his cock and his balls bleed.

39 lashes, it is little and very much at once,
I think they do not want to destroy us so that we will still be presentable exposed naked on our cross.

Our executioners go on to the next step and tie our arms to the patibulum of our cross.
The thirty kilos of wood that rest on my shoulders are a terrible load and I have to help me get up to undertake my walk towards my inevitable death, my pussy runs abundantly on my thighs,
finally I'm there, I'm going to know the realization of my fantasy, crucified to death, my god I wonder if I'm not going to enjoy, standing thighs apart,
I'm afraid to collapse with the load on my shoulders,
Ernesto understood what arrives and sends me a whip on the buttocks that calms me, I probably do not lose anything to wait.
Pierre seems to have as much trouble as me to lift this beam that scratches our shoulders already damaged, the poor suffer much more than me.
But we must move forward, put one foot in front of the other being encouraged by the lashes and jeers of the crowd.
The path to our place of execution is not very long but it seems endless.

Arrived at the platform that will become the scene of our ordeal, I see that the heads of the four beheaded are still exposed and that the five hanged the day before always sway at the end of their rope.

Our two crosses are waiting patibuli to be assembled and welcome us.
We are detached and, at that moment, I discover Céline, Camilla and the two other women!
Their situation seems to be really uncomfortable.
In their vagina, a metal stake was inserted.
Their impalement has begun.
They have their arms tied behind their backs and, just above their knees, a bar keeps their legs apart while also connected to their pal.
For their ordeal lasts forever, they have their feet on blocks of ice that will melt gradually letting them sink on their pal who will kill them gradually by destroying all the organs he will meet.
Celine crying big tears run down her cheeks, she implores pity but pity is a word that no one knows here .
I can not help but send her a kiss of encouragement,
I find her very beautiful, her deep breathing up and down her beautiful breasts,
I would like to kiss, but of course we do not give me time.
The executioner prevents me from going to her, and leads me to my cross.

Our crosses are ready, our long agony will begin and it makes me wet very hard.
I feel that today, I will experience the divine orgasms that I have been waiting for so long.
Celine is a great character. Perhaps you could give her some courage by kissing her and squashing your tits together before you go up on your cross...

Chapter 59

Arriving at our place of crucifixion after a short but difficult forced march, I can not help but look at the heads of the four guillotines and the five corpses that move with the wind hanging from the neck to their rope.

Tomorrow there will be six more deaths!
The four impaled and Nicole and I who will be exposed on our cross.

Fifteen people executed in three days!
A famous hunting table for Pilar and Ernesto.

Celine and her three companions really do not look at the party!
Their faces betray their horror and their suffering!
This stake that sinks inexorably into their vagina as the ice blocks on which rest their feet melt.
The more the pal goes in them, the more their organs will be destroyed and their pain will be unbearable.

But here the guards come towards us and we are separated from our patibulum.

Unlike Nicole's cross, which is erected directly after assembly, mine rests on the ground.

They drag me to her and lay me on the wood that scorches my back a little more.
Immediately, held by iron hands, they position a first gigantic nail on my right wrist.
In less time than it takes to say it, a heavy mallet in a few shots pierces my wrist and fixes me to my cross.
The pain is unimaginable!
I scream, jump but nothing helps, my crucifixion began.
As fast and painfully, my left wrist is nailed and, without my having the time to react, my feet are too.

This cross and I are united until death ensues.

Nicole did not look away while I was nailed, she is as if petrified and tears run down her cheeks.
She knows that if I am crucified now, it is for her that she is the only cause, the only reason for my next death.

Even the impaled cries no more and the public is silent.
All admired the speed and dexterity of the executioners.

Without further ado a hoist system raises my cross and, in a short time, I find myself ridiculously erect in indescribable suffering.
My screams must be heard for miles around.

- You see, said Pilar to Nicole, your love is in place and you will soon join him as you asked us.
I authorize you to pay him a last homage before your torture begins.
Take your time, we are not in a hurry.

Nicole advances to me in her luminous nudity barely affected by the tortures that were inflicted earlier.
She gently grabs my cock and balls without knowing that it awakens the pain of abuse yesterday.
Lovingly, she spreads her lips and takes my penis in her mouth caressing with her tongue.
Immediately, the pains disappear to give way to a pleasant pleasure that is characterized by an immediate erection.
Nicole puts all her heart, she runs her tongue along the length of my shaft and grabs the head of my cock in a greedy way, the penetrate as deeply as possible.
It's divine but the best is yet to come because I feel my sperm getting ready to squirt and, although I wish to hold it as long as possible, floods his throat. I scream with satisfaction.

I remain panting, happy to have been able for a moment to forget my pain.

In my pain, I find myself in the first box to attend the crucifixion of Nicole that is taken to her cross.

Nicole

Chapter 60

Pierre suffered enormously but remained very dignified despite the pain he was put through.
He is now nailed to his cross and I hope that I will be able to reach him very soon !
I feel guilty for having led him on this adventure, he who is not as masochistic as me, and who followed me out of love. I want to atone and to be made to scream in pain, I have a debt to pay although I also hope to have orgasms that will follow.

To make amends, I sucked him with love, I put all my heart into it because for him as for me, this was probably the last time we had a contact.
His sperm was very hot and his taste was great, I would not have wanted to lose a drop.

On my way to my cross, I notice that Celine and her lover are slowly but surely sliding along their pal in a suffering that looks terrible.
The guards let me approach Céline and I can't resist the urge I have to titillate her clitoris, forgetting that, like me, she was cut yesterday.
She reacts weakly, tries to smile at me, but it looks more like a grimace, a grin so her suffering is excruciating, I caress her thighs, to try to bring her some comfort.
I would like to kiss her, caress her breasts, whisper in her ear that I forgive her betrayal, that now I will join her in pain before we are reunited in death, in another world but I am in a total inability to do so, as her position is far too high for me.
But I still think that she felt my caresses, and that it comforted her a little, I shout to her:

"Courage".

Then, voluntarily before the guards grab me, I go alone to my cross against which I lean.

The chains connected to a hoist are then brought down, which end with appalling butcher's hooks.

Pilar confirms to me the horror of what I see:

-Yes, darling, you're going to leave this land lifted by the skewered in those hooks.

My fear is immense, I piss on myself, these hooks are huge, I hope my breasts will hold up and not be ripped off.
I would die of bleeding before I was nailed.

"Is that what you wanted?" Pilar asks me!

I can't respond overwhelmed with emotion, I just make a gesture of assent with my head.

- As you wish, you will hold these hooks yourself under your breasts so that they pass through them slowly before raising you to the top of your cross so that you can be nailed permanently.

I can't suppress a violent tremor of my hands by positioning these horrible hooks under my breasts and, at the same time, my pussy drips on my thighs, I'm making a terrible fantasy,
I know the pain I'm going to have to endure will be unimaginable, but that's all I deserve, I'm here where my incurable masochism was taken away.

The executioner activates the remote control, the tips slowly sink into the tender flesh of my breasts !
I moan by biting my lips so as not to scream.
The spectators were silent everyone is petrified, fascinated by the incredible spectacle that unfolds before their eyes.

The hooks have gone through my breasts from bottom to top and I'm starting to get lifted !
My feet leave the ground and will never touch it again.
I am shaken by a long and painful tremor that turns into an orgasm that makes me howl of suffering and happiness.
My pussy squirts and my feet are desperately looking for a fulording point but, inexorably, my body rises.

In a second state, I feel that my arms are being spread and positioned on my patibulum.
The terrible pain I feel in my breasts makes me barely react when the nails pierce my wrists and attach me to the wood of my cross.

I would even say that I feel a kind of relief thanks to these two new anchors that spare a little my breasts permanently destroyed.

While the chains are removed while leaving the two hooks in my breasts, new flashes pass through my body !
My feet, too, have just been nailed.

This time, that's it!
My ultimate fantasy is coming true, I am crucified and happy to be.

In a diabolical suffering, a terrifying orgasm passes through me! I pee, my pussy squirts at the same time.

It's horrible and divine at the same time.

Chapter 61

How awful ! What suffering! But what enjoyment!

I never thought that Nicole could support such treatment!

On several occasions, I thought she was going to faint but she held despite the unimaginable intensity of the suffering she had to endure.
Her strength of character and her desire to go beyond her limits of infinite masochism must have been for many in the fact that she held up. In addition, this ability to turn pain into a torrid pleasure has allowed her to reach peaks of enjoyment, indescribable orgasms.

Despite the pains I feel nailed to my cross, I tell myself that what I suffered is nothing compared to the way Nicole had to face her crucifixion!

When I saw these awesome hooks sinking into the soft flesh of her breasts, I suffered for her and when she began to enjoy her pains by being hung by her chest, my cock started to guard to you, standing up to honor her and, when in her orgasm, her cum spurted out of her pussy, I could not restrain myself and ejaculated while experiencing a crazy pleasure as if I had penetrated her to it moment.

Now our fantasy is coming true!
We are crucified together naked, exposed to a hostile crowd who rejoices to see us suffer and die slowly.

Nicole smiles at me! Since I met her, I do not think I have seen her so happy. In the end, I too am happy to be here with her, happy to suffer for her, happy to offer her my death for love.

Celine and her three companions have not lost sight of Nicole's torture, silent despite their pain, dumb despite the ice blocks on which they are laid visibly melting under the sun causing their descent to the ground and the rise of the demonic stake which destroys them gradually all the interior of the body.

Meanwhile, Pilar and Ernesto are at our feet and contemplate their works!
Of course they do it for the money but they come in addition to join the useful to the pleasant, their sadistic instinct can express themselves thoroughly and I think they do not have enough, that our ordeal is not over yet, that the continuation of our agony will not continue without additional tortures.

- You are beautiful on your cross, says Pilar, I really admire you and I would not let you agonize too long!
I think that you will agree to still suffer a little more before presenting yourself in front of your creator!

Immediately, they bring a brazier in which various metal objects are being heated to a blank.

- I see that you each wear on your pubis the initial of the other!
So you must like fire, heat, intense burns!
You will be satisfied. I also like playing with fire.

The rest of the program promises us new surprises.

Nicole

Chapter 62

I am absolutely sure that, in all my life, I have never suffered so much, but I have never experienced such serial orgasms either.

Now, definitely attached to my cross, I try to regain my spirits.

The pain I have endured far exceeds anything I have felt in my life and my enjoyment has lived up to my suffering.

Celine stares me in the eye, tears always flow down her cheeks and she seems to ask that her ordeal end, she begs her tormentors to give her the "coup de grace" as her ordeal looks abominable.
Of course, no one moves!
She will have to go through with her cruel agony.
Celine, the proud mistress who tortured so many people, has lost all dignity!
She never thought she would end up in such a way.
I look at her and, in the background, I pity her.
She who has whipped me, humiliated me, tortured me so often by making me enjoy will never know that the summit I have just reached far exceeds anything she has made me experience.

Pierre has been looking worried ever since Pilar brought this brazier where spikes and other incandescent objects are waiting.
I try to reassure him with a smile, I know well enough this kind of slut that is Pilar to guess what she has in mind.
My nipples are probably going to be her favorite target.
I can't blame her either, because in our pre-stay interview, I told her so much about my breasts, which torment me with their sensitivity and my desire to see them destroyed.
What worries me a little more is that in addition to the glowing spades, there are also irons of various sizes and pliers with which I think she will have fun.

When she comes to me I ask her:

-Can you spare Pierre a little, the poor man does not have my resistance, let him die in peace!
It is on me that you have to fight the most, it is I who dragged him into this hell

- That, my slut, it's not you who decides!
Many women in the audience have asked me to make him scream, they want to see a man suffer as much as possible!

I am shaken by long sobs, I repeat:

"Pity for him! "

She doesn't answer me and takes a glowing iron in the brazier and applies it to me on the belly!
It sizzles and smokes!
This bitch burns me deeply, I scream, the iron sinks into my flesh, she wants me to pay for my intervention.
It's not over, she just grabs long spades now and makes them cross horizontally my left breast from side to side, then it's the turn of my right breast.
She repeats the operation, this time she pushes the spade vertically, she of course stung next to the butcher hooks that are still in place in my breasts .
Suffering is beyond anything I know so far, I don't know if I'll get to enjoy.
Her goal is to make me beg, but for any answer I piss on her, which makes her even more angry .
She grabs the butcher hooks, and she turns them on themselves, tearing a little more flesh out of my breasts.
I think: "No I don't want to beg, I have to hold on!"

The audience is delighted, they are happy to see that even a masochist like me has limits! I end up losing consciousness.

Chapter 63

The queen of masochism has just shown its limits, these incandescent spades in the breasts were right of her, she fainted!

I find her very beautiful, I would like to kiss her to wake her up. I scream:

"Let her die now, stop your tortures!"

I would have done much better to shut up because I just drew Pilar's attention to me.

Armed with an incandescent bar, she goes to me and sticks me on the stomach! It's total horror!

Then, perhaps moved by Nicole's request to stop torturing me, she begins to gently caress my cock and balls.
Of course, my reaction is not long and my cock hardens and stands up, charmed by the caress that is lavished!

This sudden sweetness seems to me rather improbable and I expect the worst but I still enjoy the moment.
I feel my sperm ready to spring and do not see that she grabbed an impressive knife.
I ejaculate and, at the same time, with the dexterity of a surgeon, she slice me at once the cock and the balls.

The pain that I feel is replacing my enjoyment very quickly.

I do not remember screaming so loud in all my life,
I'm draining myself of my blood, my screams woke Nicole I think I'm going to die very quickly I shout:

- "Farewell my darling!"

But Pilar then applies an incandescent bar to my wound that she cauterizes in hellish pain.

I hear Nicole tell me that she will follow me and we will die together!

In a semi unconsciousness, I let myself hang on my cross, my suffering has given way to a terrible lassitude,
I now hope to die quickly but my heart seems to still want to resist and continues to beat.

In the blur, I see that Celine and the three other impalées are finishing their descent!
The tip of their pal appeared above the right breast for Camilla and by the shoulders for the other two.
Celine, meanwhile has this tip that comes out of her mouth!
If they are not dead yet, they will be dead soon.

I also see the last tortures inflicted on Nicole and witness her last sufferings but also her last enjoyments.

I am happy for her!
All these sufferings has given her many orgasms and she will die therefore having exceeded all her limits.

My head turns, I feel that my heart will explode in my chest!
A black veil falls on my eyes followed by a lightning that pierces my body!
Some nervous spasms still agitate me!
I feel like leaving ...

Chapter 64

I came out of my torpor with an atrocious scream,
I recognize the voice of Pierre!
Opening my eyes, I see Pilar cutting his balls and cock flush.

I want to insult this slut first, because I had asked her to save it but what good was it all planned!

Now the blood flows abundantly, Pierre empties himself of his blood, he shouts to me:
"Farewell my darling".

But Pilar is not yet determined to let him die and stops bleeding with a reddened metal bar.

His screams redoubled, the poor is really exhausted.
I do not know if he will hear my answer but I take advantage of a moment when he calms down and I shout at my turn :

"No my love, no goodbye, but now, I'll join you in death! We'll go together to find each other better!"

I do not think he's going to keep going for a long time, he really seems to have reached the end of his resistance.

My eyes are now on Celine completely skewered, the pal him out by the mouth, and her lover and the other two women.
I find them very beautiful.
They have probably already stopped living.

I do not know how long I have lost consciousness, but the fatigue and torments of all these days have been the cause of my resistance.
My body is on fire !
I look at my breasts, I have a lot of pain, but if Pilar wanted to caress them I think I could still enjoy them.
But when I ask her she tells me that now I am on my cross to suffer and that if she still takes care of my breasts, it will be to martyrise them even more.
I do not know why when my suffering is already extreme, I answer her:

- "Okay let me suffer!
Demolish me completely breasts, I do not have anything to fuck!"

I do not know if it was a good idea, when I see her taking other peaks in the brazier, she will still push me 4 in each breast, I scream with pain, then when I do not Wait for more, I go to another universe, my stomach is tightening again, it is unbelievable, I will still enjoy!
My voice becomes hoarse, I scream with pleasure, my pussy spurts again, when I fall exhausted, I said:

"I can not take it anymore! Complete me, I'm ready to die!" ...

This time she traps my breasts in flowing knots made with a very sharp thin rope, connected to the winch that has already lifted me by the skewered breasts, but this time they will be compressed at the base.
Pilar asks me one last time:

"Ready for the big trip?"

I'm just nodding, my belly is tightening.
The hoist is operated always very slowly, Pilar makes an incision with a knife at the base of my breasts, the flowing knots tighten, the blood is no longer circulating, my breasts become purple, my chest is on fire!
Oh !
My God !
As I love this suffering, I never dared to go so far in compression, the blood begins to flow incisions made by Pilar.
I feel an incredible orgasm rise in my belly, I scream my enjoyment, my pussy spurting at length in an endless orgasm.

The flowing knots tighten more and more and penetrate deep into the soft flesh sectioning my breasts at the base.
They eventually tear, I scream again and the blood flows in abundance but I still have incredible spasms of enjoyment!

I will die soon but I do not regret anything, it's fantastic, it's unreal.

Epilogue

Nicole's head falls to the side, emptied of blood her heart stopped.
Pierre has just given up the ghost!

The audience is fascinated to have seen this masochist enjoy until the last moment and her lover who accompanied her to the end.

Even now, on these lifeless bodies, we can see strangely a smile frozen on their faces, their ultimate fantasy came true.

Pilar and Ernesto contemplate their works and look satisfied!

Tomorrow, the corpses of Nicole and Pierre and their cross and the four impaled with their stake will be removed and replanted in a clearing in the nearby forest so that birds of prey and wild beasts can make a feast.

As they had asked, they will join their many predecessors on this outdoor cemetery, their remains will rot on the spot and, in a short time, there will remain only anonymous skeletons on their cross and their pal, the remains of people who have been to the end of their fantasy .

THE END

Epilogue

Nicole's head falls to the side, emptied of blood her heart stopped.
Pierre has just given up the ghost!

The audience is fascinated to have seen this masochist enjoy until the last moment and her lover who accompanied her to the end.

Even now, on these lifeless bodies, we can see strangely a smile frozen on their faces, their ultimate fantasy came true.

Pilar and Ernesto contemplate their works and look satisfied!

Tomorrow, the corpses of Nicole and Pierre and their cross and the four impaled with their stake will be removed and replanted in a clearing in the nearby forest so that birds of prey and wild beasts can make a feast.

As they had asked, they will join their many predecessors on this outdoor cemetery, their remains will rot on the spot and, in a short time, there will remain only anonymous skeletons on their cross and their pal, the remains of people who have been to the end of their fantasy .

THE END
Very beautifull! Both die immediately after enjoying! Pierre just after having had his cock and balls cut off, Nicole after the best shaking orgasm while cutting her breasts!

Back
Top Bottom