To the end of the fantasy, to the cross !

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nicole

Chapitre 42

I do not remember having such an orgasm in my life!

Knowing that now our road to Pierre and me is all drawn and that my ultimate fantasy will come true, put me in a second state!

My desires for sex and suffering exceeded me and I think I was not myself anymore!

Since these contracts are signed, I feel I have been projected into another dimension.

My pussy has never wet so much!
I see myself on my cross, naked, exposed, humiliated, beaten and tortured and that excites me to the highest point.
I have an irresistible desire to feel the nails sink into the soft flesh of my wrists and my ankles, to suffer martyrdom on this cross that attracts me and obsesses me forever.

Pierre and Celine were great with me, I love them both!

They treated me as I wanted to be and gave me an unimaginable orgasm.

I am now in bed and I know that Pierre is watching over me!
May he protect me, let him love me!
It is now decided to make me the most beautiful gifts that can exist!
He will offer me his life, he will offer me his death.

One month is very long and very short at a time!

I would like to leave immediately to our death but I think it would not be very honest for Pierre!
I have to give him everything I can to satisfy him, to be totally his, to be his thing!

From now until our end, I make a solemn commitment to do everything for him!

I want our two bodies to exult together and all our enjoyments to be common.

Without even realizing it, my hand rested on his cock and caress almost mechanically!
Although he fell asleep, his cock stood up as if to invite my mouth to suck, suck and collect in me sperm that gush out.
In his sleep, he purrs and his stomach is shaken by jolts announcing his near ejaculation.
I continue my delicate sucking until I feel his sperm filling my mouth!
I keep it, savor it before slowly swallowing it as if it were the biggest nectar!
I do not know if, in his sleep, he realized what I lavished on him as a caress, but I am happy and fall asleep reassured!

It's as if my guardian angel was sleeping beside me.
How sweet it is to fall asleep with such feelings.

Chapter 43

It has been almost three weeks now since we signed our contracts and the final deadline is getting closer and closer.

We received our fake passports and our plane tickets!

I resigned my job and can devote myself entirely to Nicole who is more and more nervous and always excited!

I managed to make her understand that we had to avoid all brutalities and tortures in order to reach our final destination in an optimal form, in order to better live what awaits us on the other side of the world.
I must admit that it was not without difficulty because she is more and more untenable.

At her request, we visited her club several times but we remained attentive witnesses and, apart from sexual contact, we did not participate in any other activity that could have hurt us.
For her, it was very hard because, accustomed to the whip and other tortures, she had to make gigantic efforts to resist the call of her desires.

Celine has already entered the skin of her role as an executrix and adopted with us a very cold attitude as if she learned to hate us to be able to torture us to death without remorse and without regret.
For me, the attitude of Celine against us does not bother me but Nicole who had much more intimate relations with her, it is much more difficult, she struggles to endure it.
She tried several times to go to her, to talk to her, to kiss her but she was each time repressed in a direct and icy way.

Nicole and I have many sexual intercourse that we live passionately and that lead us each time to very intense orgasms.
I am very surprised to see Nicole enjoying so much without going through the suffering she loves and who, despite everything, must miss her terribly.
We are both in osmosis and now know what to do to bring the other to pleasure.

The hours and days go by very slowly and we are impatient to finally arrive on the day of our departure.

Finally, we are there, tomorrow is the big day!
We are ready and happy to see the deadline!
Our desire is huge and we are happy to be able to offer the other the realization of the ultimate of our fantasies.

As we are both very excited, we will probably make love all night for the last time as free people!

From tomorrow, we will become slaves, objects.

Nicole

Chapter 44

The big day of our departure has finally arrived!

I realize that since we signed our contracts, I have not been very easy for Pierre.
Impatient and angry, I had to make his life impossible, but it's partly his fault because he forbade me the whip to arrive with a body without trace and be in good shape for the tortures that await us at camp in Colombia.

This month of waiting was really long but Pierre taught me to enjoy without whipping beforehand, at most a spanking with bare hands to heat me a little,

it's a great lover! I hope to excite him when he sees me naked on the cross, the body marked very deeply by the torture.

I hope to see him hard and ejaculate without touching himself when he is whipped very badly all over the body by this bitch Celine who really took her role seriously.
Now she looks at me disdainfully but I hope her hate will increase her strength when she whips me.

Pierre rented a car under his alias and we have to pick up Celine before heading to Madrid.

Our relationship with her is frosty, we do not exchange any words throughout the journey, each one probably completely lost in thought.

On boarding the hostess is surprised by the lightness of our luggage but makes no comment.
It was Pierre again who forced me to pack a bag so as not to appear suspicious at the customs.
But everything is going well on this side.

During the flight, the sitting position was a bit up my skirt and Pierre put his hand on my thigh while going back slightly to my pussy!
He tells me:

-Do you know the Emmanuelle movie?"

I smiled and told him that I not only had Emmanuelle's DVD but also O's story, when I was younger, I often masturbated in front of.

I understand very quickly where he wants to come, I quickly analyze the situation, him being porthole, me in the middle and Celine side corridor!
She sleeps and the flight attendants are asleep on her side.
The light is sifted, I take a little more my skirt and releases his cock and I impaled on it!
It will not take very long for me to feel it squirt in my belly also training in a very strong orgasm, probably due to the risk of being surprised!
I bite my lips hard not to scream.

Nobody realized anything!
I whisper in his ear:
- We are really crazy, we deserve the death penalty!

He smiles and kisses me languidly on the mouth, we will finally fall asleep to the landing.

Past arrival formalities, we see our fake names on a cardboard held by a man with mustache and swarthy.

We follow him and he gets us into a car and starts.
The traffic is very dense in town but we leave it quickly to find us on roads much less drivable.
After a few kilometers, we find ourselves in the countryside and he stops on the side in a desert place with the exception of two parked 4x4s.

Ernesto is waiting for us, hugs Céline and says:

- I'm happy to see you here!
Your program is ready and you will not be disappointed!
From now on, you become our slaves!

Now it's started!

I look at Pierre lovingly and hold out his hand!
Hand in hand, we are moving towards our destiny.

Chapter 45

The flight to our final destination went very well and I appreciated Nicole's attitude to "Emmanuelle" in contrast to the Coldness of Céline who hardly speaks to us anymore, she has already become our executioner and especially does not want to do feelings towards us.

At the exit of Bogota, Ernesto waits for us and we change cars, the journey will end in a big 4x4.

Our slavery begins and we are tied handcuffs on our wrists in the back. Celine, on the other hand, is rewarded with a blindfold!

- You two don't need it because you will never leave the camp again.
But when it turns out to Celine she may be remorseful and seek revenge by denouncing us, so she can always try to find us.

In scorching heat, the journey continues in a very uncomfortable way on roads barely driven.

I see in Nicole's eyes a perpetual excitement!
The closer we get to our destination, the less it holds up.

Her miniskirt has instead become a belt and I see that her pussy is shiny with cum while the tips of her breasts are stretched under the light fabric of her blouse.
She must have conveyed her excitement to me because my cock is erect and would like to jump out of my pants.

After an endless journey, we arrive at our destination!

I would say that the place resembles a camp entrenched by revolutionaries and is made up of rather rudimentary barracks with in the center a square on which stands are erected with crosses, gibets and even a guillotine!
Everything you need for all forms of execution selected by the candidates who, like us, have chosen to end their days here.
It's the perfect paradise for suicidal masochists!

As soon as we arrive, guards remove Celine's blindfold and handcuffs and lead us to the square.
There is a fairly dense crowd there and I find that the majority of people are naked or almost, not hiding much of their anatomy.

Behind a table is Pilar!
She is dressed in a white leather swimsuit cut at breast height and her pussy showing her most intimate treasures.
Thigh-high stubs and long gloves complete her outfit.

Joined by Ernesto who pushes Céline, she speaks:

- Nicole and Pierre, you are accused of sexual deviations, masochistic inclinations and mental and physical cruelties. For this reason, we condemn you to death by crucifixion.
Your execution will be preceded by a few days stay in our camp where you will suffer torture, humiliation and rape!
Do you have anything to add?

We remain speechless, both overwhelmed by emotion

It was short, clean and precise!
Our ordeal has just begun! I guess Nicole is very excited and I must admit that, under my pants, my cock is erect.

We look at each other, we take the hand and we smile.

The spell is cast.

Nicole

Chapter 46

I honestly believed that I was going to enjoy standing up, without being touched when Pilar handed down our death sentence!
I could feel my cum running down my thighs and my sex burning me!

In the half-darkness of the evening, we are there, Pierre and I standing in the middle of this hostile crowd waiting to see what will happen.

They first lit torches all around the square as well as a large fire in the middle.
Pilar gave the order to undress us,
I started unbuttoning my blouse but I did not have time to go any further, because two men came towards us, one of them grabbed my blouse to tear it savagely, then pulled my skirt to my feet , a little annoyed, I stepped over it, so that he would grab it,

For Pierre, the man pulled out a knife, cut off his belt and ripped off his shirt by cutting it, then he did the same for his pants, gathering our clothes in tatters, they threw them in the fire , then it was the turn of our luggage and finally our iD.
My god how impressive it is to realize that we will no longer wear clothes until we die, and without our identity papers we disappear from the world of the living, this time I realize that I am really at the end of my life.

Naked, they put handcuffs on us and pushed us under a hoist and then lifted us together belly to belly just so that our feet would not touch the ground.

- You will suffer your first flogging! Pilar said before asking Celine to get topless and whip us.

-Mark the goods, but without tearing them, they must be presentable for tomorrow

Celine, a sadistic glow in her eyes, was not prayed for.
We can't say that the flogging was sweet and would have made any slave not used to the whip howl, but concerning us,
We saw others, and she just managed to snatch a few moans, applying the whip on our backs. and buttocks!
It's really just an appetizer, a sweet entrance to welcome us, a simple welcome gift, leaving us skin a little streaked with red.

I feel Pierre's cock hard against my belly, and I start to wet even more!
The lashes help, i feel invaded by a gentle enjoyment and, while Pierre ejaculates on my belly, I feel my cum squirt between my legs
Pierre asks me for forgiveness, I answer him by kissing him in the mouth

I enjoyed this flogging because it's been a month since I was deprived! And I missed it terribly.

Back on the ground, we are removed our handcuffs and replaced with leather bracelets with rings on the wrists and ankles as well as a metal necklace also equipped with a ring, it is not difficult to guess what they will be used for!
Céline thinks it's a good thing to add to scare us;
"these will be your only clothes until you die"
This slut has no doubt that on the contrary to humiliate us, it excites us very much.

We are put on a leash and Céline leads us to our "apartments" for the night.
The guard who serves as our guide advises us to take our precautions, we must relieve ourselves and pee in front of our hilarious guards and the crowd that does not miss any of our gestures.

In one of the barracks where we are brought in, we discover a row of cells with straw as a layer.

We are brought into the same cell, but we are tied to each other lying on our backs, arms and legs apart.

As romantic is it promises!

The night may seem very long before the real start of our ordeal tomorrow morning.

Chapter 47

Sex objects, that's what we've become, but that's what we wanted, we're not going to complain.

After this first flogging during which I could not remain my ejaculation on Nicole's belly, we are tied in our cell.

In almost total darkness we hear noises coming from other cells which are separated from us only by bars.

It is the tower of Babel, everyone expresses himself in his mother language!
I think I have recognized German, Russian, Spanish, we who speak French and finally, the language passes everywhere, the English in which everyone manages.
I do not know how much we can be but it seems to me, according to the voices, that there must be more women than men.
From what I hear, there are only people in this barracks who are going to die, who, like us, have chosen to end their life in this death camp or who are forced to do so.

I ask Nicole how she feels and she replied that she feels good, relieved to be there, she looks forward to the next day because, finally, she will be able to realize her fantasy, our fantasy!
She tells me to be very afraid but that this fear excites her to the highest point and that it would not take much to enjoy.
I tell her that I feel the same as her, that I too, I am very excited, that my cock is erect and that I am happy to be there with her, that I love her more than anything in the world.

Lost in our thoughts and tired by the trip, we end up falling asleep despite the discomfort of our situation.

We are suddenly awakened in the morning by Céline who now wears the same leather jersey as Pilar but black and with the breasts and pussy in plain sight.
She is accompanied by a sculptural mulatto nude with the same bracelets and necklace as us.
Everywhere on the body she is marked by traces of flogging.

- I present to you Camilla, she is a Brazilian woman that her mistress sent to spend six months in the camp to rehabilitate her because she refused to accept a new slave bought by her owner.
She was entrusted to help me in my task!
Go!
Wake up the good!
You'll suck them one by one while I whip them.

Immediately, luscious lips close on my cock while the strips of Celine's whip fall on my stomach and my chest and on the buttocks and back of the Brazilian.

Nicole looks at me enviously awaiting her turn with impatience!
I bet her pussy is already dripping with cum.
His turn comes quickly because I can not hold back my ejaculation.
Nicole will not take long either because, helped by the lashes on her breasts, she squirts quickly on the slave's face screaming her enjoyment.

Celine is then licking her pussy not wanting to be outdone, she will enjoy standing legs apart,
I find her very beautiful.

Detached and put on a leash, we are pulled to the exit and I notice that all the other prisoners in our barracks have their heads completely shaved.

We are penetrated into another barracks and we find ourselves facing two vertical cages, just to enclose a person, connected to hoists.

What do we reserve?

Nicole

Chapter 48

The night was calm and the morning friendly, it does not look like Céline nor what we were promised in this camp!

Here we are now in this barrack facing these cages!

We are each directed to one of them and we are sticking inside the arms and legs a little apart and fixed by our bracelets!

The cages closed, one of the guards presses a button and two metal plates move beneath us revealing a pit filled with a greenish oily liquid.

Pilar who has just joined us warns us that we will be totally immersed in this fluid which is a mixture of carefully dosed products that will strengthen our skin against the sun and lashes in general and in addition a little surprise.
She advises us to hold our breath for a maximum of fifteen seconds.

The hoist is started and we descend slowly in this mysterious liquid.
Our immersion does not really last very long and, reassembled, we are detached! I feel tingling all over my body covered by this sticky substance.

When taken to an adjacent room, we are facing a wall and being cleaned with fire hoses with powerful jets.

I turn to Pierre as astonished as I am about what we are inflicting on ourselves.
The jets are powerful enough and eliminate this dirt that is on us and, looking at Pierre, I realize that it has no more hair on the chest and pubic!
His hair also falls, I put my hands on my head and see that my fingers are covered with my hair!

That was the surprise!
We do not have a hair on our body anymore, no hair and no more lashes or eyebrows.

Pilar explains to us with a sadistic smile:

"This liquid contains a substance that has completely destroyed your hair system!
Here, all those sentenced to death are recognizable by the total absence of hair.
You will be until your death more Naked than naked! "

At first very angry that we were not warned, I turn to Pilar to express my dissatisfaction, but I do not have time!
She whips me in the face, I realize that I just made a big mistake.
Fallen to the ground, she bites then all over my body sparing no part!
Pierre seeing it wants to intervene but is stopped directly by Celine happy to be able to tan the skin of the one who stole her love.

In tears I ask Pilar for forgiveness, swearing that it will not happen again!
It was all the more stupid of me because it does not matter any more, in a few days we will be dead.
My skull, as smooth as an egg disturbs me a little but it is part of the humiliation that await us.
I now understand the shaved heads of the other inmates in the cells.

Put on a leash, we are taken outside or waiting where are waiting the other candidates for the next death.

We learn that among these people there are two couples for the guillotine, two couples for the rope and two women destined to be impaled.
Like us, all these people have reduced hair to zero.

In procession, we are led to the other side of the camp, to another barracks.

What horrors are we going to discover?

Chapter 49

Without hair, we must look good!

Twelve people who follow each other totally naked and kept on a leash!

The barracks where we are brought is made up of a long central corridor with wooden walls on both sides!

Our group is split in two and Nicole and I are headed to the right.

A door crossed, we see six tables lined up and are positioned each of the six in front of one of them!

Celine, always followed by her inseparable Camilla asks us to lie on our table with our feet towards the wall.
In fact, openings masked by a kind of cut rubber carpet are made in these walls and we are made to pass the lower body up to the waist through these openings.

Immediately, I feel that my feet are being grabbed, lifted, spread and fixed by my ankle bracelets on the other side of the wall.
A leather belt keeps us at the table at belly height and our wrists and necklace are also attached to the table.

So here we are with our intimacies exposed and unable to move.

- It's the day of your rape! You are going to be exposed for four hours and the people in the camp have the right to do everything to you.
I hope you enjoy well and intensely but you won't know who's raping you.

It is in these terms that Pilar presents what will happen to us and, directly afterwards, the doors of the barracks are open to the public.

Almost immediately, I feel hands feel my cock and balls and, automatically, I find myself erect.
Beside me, Nicole must not be left out because the expression of her face changes.

I feel lips closing on my cock and fingers rummaging through my ass!
Is it a man or a woman?
I ignore it and begins to appreciate sucking.
I can't resist long and ejaculate!

Nicole is shaken by jolts caused by the blows of the one who plows her pussy!
She seems to like it!
I now feel a cock penetrate my ass while an anonymous hand masturbates me!
It's very good but both weird and humiliating.

Nicole doesn't look humiliated at all and enjoys the moment.

Celine approaches us, naked as on the day of her birth and always accompanied by Camilla and another young slave just as sculptural.

She makes them ride on us, each presenting her sex to lick to Nicole and me.
We are doing it immediately.
Celine begins to whip our stomach and chest.
Very quickly, the two ladies begin to enjoy and I, at the same time, ejaculate once extra while Nicole is crossed by a very powerful orgasm.

While unknown rapists continue to inflict delicious torment on us, Celine is now on the floor with her two caregivers.

The air smells of cum, sperm and lust and my dick and my balls make me suffer from being used.

How long have we been here and how long will it last?
I don't know and hope it will end soon, I'm literally gutted.

Nicole

Chapter 50

I thought we were being taken away to be tortured, but apart from the humiliation of being naked devoid of hair and being put on a leash, we are treated more like cattle !
I can't say I don't like it, but for now I'm rather frustrated it doesn't happen much.

Arrived in the other barracks, as Pierre I was fixed on the table, the bottom of my body on the other side of the partition .
I feel that my legs are being grabbed up, thighs wide open, clearing my pussy and my ass, no doubt we will be raped, all this is quite banal.
It bothers me a little not to know who fucks me or sodomises me, but basically it doesn't matter.

Very quickly I feel fingers penetrate, my ass, my slutty side quickly takes over my pussy begins to wet, then it's the turn of my pussy, first 2 fingers then three, it's a fine hand, obviously a woman, I start to drip , but this slut continues it's now 4 fingers, it still forces and it's finally the full hand that fits into my pussy, it gives me a mixture of excitement and suffering.
This hand brings me to a relative enjoyment, very frustrated I scream:

- Fuck me with a real cock !!!

This was apparently what these bastards were waiting for, the female hand is withdrawing and this time it's a huge cock that penetrates me very brutally alternating in the ass and pussy!
At the same time Celine who had her assistant sit on my face so that I licked me whips my breasts and belly!
This time it's there, I'm entering my world of stupre, enjoyment and masochism!
The bastard who fucks me shakes my whole body!
The whip on the breasts and the cock that penetrates me deep into my ass and pussy send me incredible waves.
This time I scream with enjoyment and it lasts a very long time!
My rapist will choose to squirt into my ass and will be immediately replaced by another one that will remain in my pussy and will enjoy very quickly, sending me again in hellish enjoyments .
I quickly lose count of the bastards who fuck me, I enjoy endlessly, until the loss of consciousness, exhausted.

I am awakened by Céline who caresses my cheeks with very strong slaps.
I really feel like I've become a stranger to her who has no more eyes than for the Brazilian slut she seems to protect under her wing.

My pussy, my ass and my breasts make me suffer!

We're being detached and put back on a leash!

Pierre's cock has fallen and must like his ass hurt him very much.

We are still being herdled in the main square where four guillotines have been installed on the stage.

Except for the two couples destined to become victims of"The Widow" (nickname given in France to the guillotine), we are all settled on piloris facing the stage, still available to the crowd .

I have the impression that we will witness forced to death sentences.

Nicole

Chapter 50

I thought we were being taken away to be tortured, but apart from the humiliation of being naked devoid of hair and being put on a leash, we are treated more like cattle !
I can't say I don't like it, but for now I'm rather frustrated it doesn't happen much.

Arrived in the other barracks, as Pierre I was fixed on the table, the bottom of my body on the other side of the partition .
I feel that my legs are being grabbed up, thighs wide open, clearing my pussy and my ass, no doubt we will be raped, all this is quite banal.
It bothers me a little not to know who fucks me or sodomises me, but basically it doesn't matter.

Very quickly I feel fingers penetrate, my ass, my slutty side quickly takes over my pussy begins to wet, then it's the turn of my pussy, first 2 fingers then three, it's a fine hand, obviously a woman, I start to drip , but this slut continues it's now 4 fingers, it still forces and it's finally the full hand that fits into my pussy, it gives me a mixture of excitement and suffering.
This hand brings me to a relative enjoyment, very frustrated I scream:

- Fuck me with a real cock !!!

This was apparently what these bastards were waiting for, the female hand is withdrawing and this time it's a huge cock that penetrates me very brutally alternating in the ass and pussy!
At the same time Celine who had her assistant sit on my face so that I licked me whips my breasts and belly!
This time it's there, I'm entering my world of stupre, enjoyment and masochism!
The bastard who fucks me shakes my whole body!
The whip on the breasts and the cock that penetrates me deep into my ass and pussy send me incredible waves.
This time I scream with enjoyment and it lasts a very long time!
My rapist will choose to squirt into my ass and will be immediately replaced by another one that will remain in my pussy and will enjoy very quickly, sending me again in hellish enjoyments .
I quickly lose count of the bastards who fuck me, I enjoy endlessly, until the loss of consciousness, exhausted.

I am awakened by Céline who caresses my cheeks with very strong slaps.
I really feel like I've become a stranger to her who has no more eyes than for the Brazilian slut she seems to protect under her wing.

My pussy, my ass and my breasts make me suffer!

We're being detached and put back on a leash!

Pierre's cock has fallen and must like his ass hurt him very much.

We are still being herdled in the main square where four guillotines have been installed on the stage.

Except for the two couples destined to become victims of"The Widow" (nickname given in France to the guillotine), we are all settled on piloris facing the stage, still available to the crowd .

I have the impression that we will witness forced to death sentences.
Wonderful! I am always ready to “witness” some consensual executions!

Chapter 51

My whole lower abdomen makes me suffer!
I did not count the number of times I ejaculated nor the number of cocks that penetrated me!

We are now hindered by pilloris facing the platform on which enthroned four guillotines!

The four future decapitated ones are installed on the back, legs apart, with their gear of death.

Pilar, as mistress of ceremony, speaks:

- These two women and these two men are going to be whipped to death on the front of their body!
They have the opportunity at any time to end their suffering by triggering themselves the fall of their blade by pressing the command!
You can bet on them by trying to give the exact order of their death. The bets are open !
The other convicts are at your disposal and ready to undergo your tortures or any sexual desires.

As if my balls and my cock that make me suffer and my ass still dripping sperm of my previous rapists had not yet suffered enough for today!
Finally, we are no longer human beings but objects that everyone can use.

Games being made, the show can begin!

Four giants each equipped with a Roman flagrum destroyer waiting for the signal to start their deadly task!

The excitement of the audience is at its height and I see that Nicole must already undergo the onslaught of a man while she sucks another!

On a sign of Pilar, the executioners start their mortal flogging!
Immediately, the screams of the victims pierced my eardrums!
Every time the steel balls reach their bodies, blood is squirted.
The suffering of these four people must be unbearable and, after five blows, a man has just given up and in a thud the blade falls on his neck and separates his head from the body!

A cock that had just penetrated me spit in my anus at the same time and Nicole also receives on her face the discharge of the one she sucked.

The second guillotine has just executed one of the women while the flagras continue their destructive work on the remaining two.

Our buttocks and back to Nicole and me are now caressed by leather strips while a woman has just pissed on my face!

After I do not know how many blows and almost total destruction of his body, the second man also operates "the widow"!

There is only one woman left!
She won, she was the one who held the shot the longest.

The executioners have finished beating but the winner is completely destroyed, her whole body is nothing more than a mass of bloody flesh that makes her suffer terribly.

She exclaims:

- I won but I lost my friends, my body is destroyed forever!
I refuse to live in such conditions!
Farewell, cruel world!

With that, she operates the blade and her head falls into the basket.

In the background, there is no winner!

The cut heads are then stitched on lances and exposed to the crowd while the bodies are taken away for incineration.

The excitement of the crowd is at its peak and it is we who pay the consequences!

After a moment that seemed endless, we are detached and brought back to our cells where we are tied as the day before.

The night will be long for us as well as for the crowd whose echoes of wild orgy reach us.

Nicole

Chapter 52

I begin to recover from this first torture, finally if we can call this "torture"!
I am a little disappointed because I really thought that we would be tortured before being crucified and, until then, it was only rape.

Fortunately, the caresses of Celine's whip helped me to come to enjoy properly.
Now, we are going to witness voluntary decapitations in the form of a game, since it is the victims themselves who will control their deaths by operating the blades.
It remains to be seen who will resist the longest whipping that will be inflicted on them.

Fortunately there is this flogging because I do not appreciate death by decapitation that I find much too fast, not painful enough.

The spectators do not seem to be of the same opinion as me because they are very excited and take advantage of our exposure attached to our pillories to enjoy our bodies!

Whenever one of the tortured gives up and actuates the fall of the blade, I receive spurts of cum and sperm as well as whipping whips.
It has helped me, despite everything, enjoy many times even though my selfish masochism is not fully satisfied.

I sincerely hope that the program concocted by Celine and Ernesto will go crescendo because my goal is to suffer to the maximum and thus to leave this earth in limitless pains and devastating orgasms.

Detached after having again suffered the assaults of the crowd, we are returned to our cells and tied to the ground as the day before.

Left alone, I express to Pierre my relative disappointment and asks him how he feels!
He tells me that he is suffering very hard ass that has been forced dozens of times and that his cock and his balls are also in a lamentable state but that he expects to suffer the real tortures the next day.
As long as he is right!

We fall asleep, exhausted, despite the echoes of the huge orgy that has to beat its full outside.

The next morning, I suppose very early because we are still in a certain darkness, we are awakened with buckets of ice water.
It is very surprising but it is not Céline nor her assistant who came to pick us up and put us on a leash!

We are taken back to the central square!

Although I love being raped, I hope that today the tortures that I look forward to will be at the rendezvous.

Chapter 53

It's dawn and we're escorted to the central square!

Our group has melted, we are only four, Nicole and me and two naked and bald women like us!

The heads of the four beheaders of the day before are still exposed on the spears and five gibbets are erected waiting for the bodies intended for the "macabre" garnish.

Before, four particular seats are installed and a cross of St. Andrew.
The two couples who are going to be hanged sit quietly on the platform while two other women are installed at porticoes ready to be flogged.
At first, I do not look at them more than that but when approaching, I recognize the two women!
This is Celine and her new girlfriend, bald like us!

I look at Nicole who has also just recognized them and pouted me expressing surprise!
What happened then that night?

Pilar, still proud in his white leather jersey speaks:

- My friends, today will be a great day!
It will begin with the flogging of our two new convicts!
Celine and Camilla!
This night, they tried to flee our camp and thus broke the contract that bound us.
The mistress of Camilla having decided that her slave deserved death, we condemn her to be tortured like the other candidates and impaled tomorrow against the crucified ones.
Her accomplice will suffer the same fate!

Céline tortured and put to death, it's the world upside down!
Nicole does not seem to realize that her former cruel mistress will suffer the same tortures as us and die in agony !

In the horrified cries of the two condemned, a cruel and supported flogging began.

Nicole can only fix in the eyes her former lover who, for one and the last time, suffers the martyrdom that she has always loved to inflict on others.
This show excites her very hard and can not help but start to masturbate!
She even looks very happy when the dick of a spectator as excited as she enters from behind in her ass.

After countless lashes, the bloody bodies of the two women are attached to the seats and Nicole and the other two women accompanying them.
Personally, I find myself fixed on the cross of Saint Andrew.

The show continues!

On the platform, they position the future hanged each face a gallows and they fixed a pair of handcuffs on their left wrist.
They are then invited to climb on low stools and prepare to realize their fantasy.

Each in turn, they grab their rope, pass their heads and tighten the knot on their necks.
In place, they finish by blocking their right wrist with the handcuffs in their backs.

They are now ready to take their last step, the one that will lead them to their death.

Without waiting, one of the women rocks her stool.
Like a disjointed puppet, she finds herself hanging by the neck desperate to find support under her feet.
No cry comes out of her mouth but rather an incomprehensible gurgling .
She dances, wriggles feeling the rope print on her neck tighten more and more, preventing it from breathing.
For a few minutes that must seem endless, she struggles but this fight is not equal, the rope holds and will not let go.
She lets herself go and wipes away all the urine she has in her bladder.
A few nervous twitches shake her again but it's over, her naked, lifeless body hangs forever.

A man follows her and her body is shaking with spasms.
His cock is erect and, just before giving up the soul, ejaculates swaying lifeless hanging on his rope.

The other two follow without hesitation for a moment and undergo the same phenomena!

A deadly silence is followed by a volley of applause from the audience.

Suddenly, a very pretty woman in her mid-30s steps out of the crowd and heads for the stage!
She begins a lascivious and hyper erotic stripteas , dancing and touching the naked bodies hanging in the air.
She slowly unbuttons her blouse, she slips on her shoulders before removing it completely, then unhooks her bra revealing a beautiful chest, in a lascivious movement slips her skirt, then it is the turn of her panties that she sends in the audience!
Here she is naked except for a pair of black stockings held by a black garter belt also.
She then passes from one hanged to another, sucking men, licking women and is positioned under the central gallows remained unoccupied.
She then performs the same ceremonial as the others and, ready, addresses someone in the crowd:

- Honey, I promised you a hot striptease for your birthday !
I just gave it to you!
But you are entitled to a supplement, I offer you my death for love for you! I love you!

A man rushes out of the crowd but is directly blocked by employees while his wife, decided, in turn switches the stool.

Suspended by the neck and dancing at the end of her rope, she stands out from the others by her long black hair and well-cut pubic hair.
She struggles for a moment but, after also having pissed or enjoyed long, joined the other four in death.

It was brief but very intense!

Now, it's going to be our turn, our real ordeal will begin, our suffering will certainly go crescendo until our death tomorrow on the cross.

Nicole

Chapter 54

At dawn an escort comes to get us,

I'm surprised that it is not Céline and Camilla escort us!
I have the answer very quickly when arriving at the square, I discovered two bald and naked women tied arms and legs widely spread under porticoes of flogging!

What is my surprise in finding that it is actually Celine and Camilla!

Pilar quickly gives us the explanation and the conviction that was decided .

I look at Celine, big tears run down her face, I feel excited instead of being horrified to see my old lover whipped cruelly .
I feel my stomach tighten and my pussy wet!

When the first screams of the two women begin, I hope that there will be someone who will have the idea to stick a good cock in my ass during the show to make me cum.
I can not hold to the sight of these two bodies twisted by the pain, I begin to masturbate until finally I feel a cock penetrate my ass. I scream in my turn but excitement.

Celine already has breasts in blood, she begs:

"Enough pity kill me right now !"

Her pleas of course will not be heard.

I feel the man behind me squirt in my belly and I enjoy myself!
Pierre looks at me astonished to see me enjoy while Celine and her new lover are cruelly whipped.

Finally the terrible flogging stops, the two women are bleeding from the neck to the thighs in front and behind.
They were supported to bring them to their seats and attach them with me and the other two condemned for the rest of the show.

Ready to suffer, I'm not even afraid!
The show excited me and I just fucked by a stranger that I did not even see!
I am in delirium, I just notice that Pierre was attached to the cross of St. Andrew.

Now, it is the hangings that will begin but this torture does not excite me much because I find it too soft and too fast !
These naked women who dance a short moment in the void before letting out their urine do not excite me too much!
On the other hand, the erection and ejaculation of men just before dying interest me much more.

The following is much more exciting when I see this woman make us a striptease and commit suicide live!

Obviously this must be a supplement to the program!

I think:
"What a beautiful declaration of love ! "

I have always been fascinated by these women's striptease when, in addition, she gets naked to die!
It gives me chills, I would have liked to do this kind of show, but, unfortunately, we were deprived of clothing when we arrived.

When she takes off her bra, I can see that she has a beautiful chest !
I would have liked to see her breasts dancing under the whip.
She has a beautiful body, it's almost a mess she dies without having been tortured!

His master probably rushes to prevent her from doing this bullshit, but he is quickly neutralized by the guards.

The woman shakes a little with the rope around her neck and she manages to handcuff only her wrists in the back !

Then looking at her master in the eyes, she rocks her stool and finds herself hung in a vacuum.

Her body will be agitated for a moment and she will enjoy without any sound coming out of her mouth.
Her pussy will squirt very hard, before she gets pissed on like other women.

I'm very horny again, my pussy is dripping.

I hope that we will be quickly supplicier because I have the knotted belly again!

I can not wait for our torture to begin.
Pierre on his side with a stiff cock, our eyes meet, we smile because we think the same thing!
Finally, here is the real realization of our fantasy!

Until now, it was only an appetizer, the dish of consistency arrives.

Nicole and Piraland,
Thanks a ot for this thread. It suits very well my sickest fantasies.
I really don't know why this weird toughts excite me so much, but...

The idea of being taken to the execution of another fellow condemned it’s very powerful and extremely arousing. Specially, when you are also already sentenced to death by your own request.
You are taken naked and with your hands tied at your back to the place of execution. Tomorrow it will be your turn.
Today you want your fellow executées to get excited by your presence and humiliation. Seeing each other’s, men and women, naked and bound; knowing that very soon you will be in their place and die for the sexual pleasure of the audience…and your own.
That is your shame and your pride. The fact that your twisted minds get excited by the idea and the experience.
You want the public and your mates to use you as a sexual object, to enjoy your death.
You walk with your hard cock wobbling up and down, showing everybody how much you are enjoying the idea that tomorrow you will be put to death with other naked men and women and how sick and pervert you really are!

Chapter 55

From my position on the cross of St. Andrew, I have a stunning panoramic view of the five women strapped to their chairs if you can really call this torture machine a chair! Two planks on which rest their thighs well apart and leaving their holes accessible.
They are attached by leather straps to the feet, back and armrests at the height of their ankles, just below the knees and thighs for the lower body and wrists to the arms above the elbow, just under the breasts and to finish around the neck for upper body.
A wooden plank, like baby chairs, is folded down to the height of their breasts.

I also get a board at the level of my sex.

The five of us put a device forcing us to keep our mouths wide open.

While they are tightening ropes at the base of women's breasts, Pilar walks towards me, puts a rope at the base of my sex and my scrotum and squeezes it to the maximum!
I would like to scream but the machine I have in my mouth prevents me!
Ernesto follows her and pulls on my cock to lay it on the board and nails me the foreskin with two impressive tips and then does the same with the skin of my balls!
The pain is hellish and I faint.

They makes me breathe salts and I come back to me in an indescribable suffering.

But that's not all, I'm pulled on the tip of my nipples and i'm pierced the skin right behind with barbecue style needles.
As if that wasn't enough, two other needles pierce my cheeks from side to side as well as through my tongue!

They then abandon me leaving me in a scabrous and very painful situation.

Pilar will take care of Nicole while Ernesto takes charge of Céline!
Three guards are delegated to Camilla and the other two women!

Pilar's sadistic gaze must finally reassure the infinite masochist Nicole, who now expects to suffer the torture she has long desired.

Like me, her tongue and cheeks are first pierced by spades.
Her purple breasts because of the ropes that tighten them at their bases are placed on the board in front of her and are directly nailed with the help of impressive nails at the height of the areolas!
Five for each breast in pain before two needles come through them in the middle.

Tears flow down the cheeks of Nicole and the other tormented people who suffer the same fate.

I now see that a spiked dildo is being inserted into their anus causing immediate bleeding and probably extreme suffering as two of them fainted.

Revived by salts, I see that their tormentors will now take care of their sexes.

Pilar pinches Nicole's clitoris between two fingers and pulls it as much as she can!
Directly, with the scalpel she holds in the other hand, she slices it. Blood gushes from the hole that replaced her little love button but Pilar stops this influx by applying a white-heated soldering iron to the wound.

I can easily imagine the excruciating pain that must be felt by the five women who have all just suffered this appalling torture!

As if that were not enough yet, they are inserted with geisha balls into their vaginas, which assistants quickly close by sminding them.

The show seems to satisfy the spectators who applaud and approach so that we can see us more closely.

And what a sight!
A man bound to a cross and pierced by spades, cock and balls nailed on a board and five women nailed breasts, excised, pussy sewn!

How long are they going to leave us exposed there in excruciating suffering?

Chapter 56

Our position on these kinds of torture chairs is not very comfortable and my tight breasts very strong make me suffer.

They started to take care of Pierre by piercing his cheeks and tongue as well as his nipples with some pretty impressive spades and then nailed the skin of his cock and balls on a board!

I saw him faint so much the pain must be strong and now, awake, he never leaves my eyes.

It is now our turn and, directly, Pilar pierces my breasts with four spades and begins to nail my ends on the board that was folded in front of me.
The nails are very impressive and when they enter the tender flesh of my areolas, I would like to howl but the ridiculous mouth spreader prevents me from letting me emit only an incomprehensible gurgling.

My cheeks and tongue are also pierced by these needles!

All these tortures make me wet a lot but I still can not exceed the threshold of pain to move on to enjoyment.

Without really seeing her, I imagine the proud Céline who suffers like me the same abuse stake by Ernesto .
The cruel mistress who has gone to the other side of the scene and who must suffer the martyr!
In the end, I don't feel sorry for her!
She wanted to play with fire and lost!
She and her fucking lover will know what it means to suffer and will die like Pierre and I, slowly, cruelly.

I jump, Pilar has just inserted me in the ass a dildo that should not be very smooth and tears me inside!
I feel that I am bleeding and this destruction of the entrance of my intestines really does not make me want to enjoy.

The evil pain is terrible but, in my suffering, I feel that she grabs my clitoris between two fingers, pinches it painfully and suddenly I feel an electric shock passing through my body.
With a gesture, Pilar just cut my clitoris with a scalpel!
I'm fainting.

Revived, I find that my wound has been cauterized with a white-heated iron and that Pilar is busy inserting geisha balls into my vagina!
This fact is not unpleasant but it becomes so when they start sewing my lips and totally close my sex.
Lively, it's very painful and I bitterly regret not being able to enjoy!

To suffer all this without even reaching orgasm is to disgust you to be a masochist.

The only pleasure I feel comes from the fact that Celine's whore and her new little lover are going through the same thing as me.

If I wasn't sewn, I think I'd just squirt thinking about it.

Chapter 57

I do not know how long we have been left exposed in our suffering but it has seemed very long.

I'm not the only one in the case because Céline, really not used to being a victim has fainted several times under the delighted eye of Nicole happy to see her ex-lover suffer in such a way .

I've just been de-found sex and scrotum but the lingering pain doesn't leave me.
By the time I die scheduled tomorrow, I don't think I could satisfy Nicole or any other who would come to enjoy my attributes.
What does a lot of good is the fact of being rid of this mouth spreader, really, it's very annoying.

All the needles removed, I am put on a leash and I look forward to Nicole and the others being released to return to our cell.

The women are removed from their "seats" but their pussies remain sewn and their anal dildo is not removed either.

Delivered, Nicole comes to snuggle up to me and gently takes my hand.
She looks pretty tested but is still proud and happy to be able to find me.
We kiss tenderly before we are taken back to our cell or chained like the previous nights.

I ask her how she feels and tells me to feel frustrated because, although she suffered terribly, she could not, at any time of the day, reach the orgasms she hoped for!
That now she has a terrible desire to enjoy but that she is even unable to masturbate, her pussy sewn, her invaded and her clitoris disappeared she can only take her pain in patience.

Sobs and cries reach our ears and Nicole, exasperated by these whining screams:

- Shut your mouths, sluts! If you do not know to be worthy be at least silent .

Calm returned, we still end up falling asleep trying to imagine what will happen tomorrow .

When in the morning we are awake with buckets of ice water, I find that Celine and the other three women are already no longer there .

Still tied up, a guard unhooks Nicole's pussy with a cutter, injuring her a little more and removes the cruel dildo from her ass, which bleeds profusely.
As if to thank him, Nicole lets herself go and pees at length and I do the same.

We are detached and taken out of the barracks but we are secured directly to poles.

- Your crucifixion would not be complete if it were not preceded by a severe flogging!

It is Pilar who has just expressed herself and opened hostilities.

- Whip they strong and everywhere but I don't want you to touch the female's breasts! 39 Shots each.

The leather straps of the whips begin to caress our bodies which are quickly torn and bloody.

This flogging seems to please Nicole who can not help to howl with evil pain and then pleasure by letting all her cum squirt!

Personally, the few blows that hit my genitals woke up my wounds done yesterday and I scream too but in pain .

Detached, we fall and the guards securely stare our "patibulum" at us with ropes on our torn shoulders.

Our "via crucis" will begin.

Nicole

Chapter 58

My frustration is great not having been able to enjoy despite the various abuses that have been imposed on me and it is not this night that I will enjoy.
Except for the jubilation I feel knowing that Celine and his whore are suffering and that they will accompany us in death, I feel calm and wait impatiently with Pierre tomorrow, our last day.

The night will be very calm despite the complaints and the tearing of the other four convicts.

In the morning, at dawn, we are awakened with buckets of ice water and, directly, they release my anus and I unceremoniously unstuck my pussy with a cutter that causes me new bloody wounds .

We are Pierre and I alone in our cell, the others have already been taken away.

At the exit of the barrack await us two poles of flogging to which we are directly attached to be whipped as the ritual of the crucifixion.

39 shots each and none on my breasts, the statement of Pilar surprises me, worries me and excites me at the same time,
I wonder what this bitch has in mind, because it is probably not to spare me but seems to augur terrible tortures for my chest in the rest of the program.
I must admit that it makes me wet very hard !
I love to suffer from my breasts, and this time, I will not be afraid that it destroys them !
I'll be dead tomorrow, a long body, but I do not have time to enjoy it any longer.

The flogging is terrible, the lashes are assaulted with great violence, and mark my flesh deeply, I suffer terribly,
I exceed all my limits, I know that the aftermath will be irreversible,
I must absolutely pass this threshold of suffering, for reach orgasm, and it is only with a high concentration that I manage to pass this barrier, and finally I feel an orgasm rise from far away, to finally explode in my belly, a devastating orgasm that makes me squirt profusely.

Pierre seems to be suffering very hard, his cock and his balls bleed.

39 lashes, it is little and very much at once,
I think they do not want to destroy us so that we will still be presentable exposed naked on our cross.

Our executioners go on to the next step and tie our arms to the patibulum of our cross.
The thirty kilos of wood that rest on my shoulders are a terrible load and I have to help me get up to undertake my walk towards my inevitable death, my pussy runs abundantly on my thighs,
finally I'm there, I'm going to know the realization of my fantasy, crucified to death, my god I wonder if I'm not going to enjoy, standing thighs apart,
I'm afraid to collapse with the load on my shoulders,
Ernesto understood what arrives and sends me a whip on the buttocks that calms me, I probably do not lose anything to wait.
Pierre seems to have as much trouble as me to lift this beam that scratches our shoulders already damaged, the poor suffer much more than me.
But we must move forward, put one foot in front of the other being encouraged by the lashes and jeers of the crowd.
The path to our place of execution is not very long but it seems endless.

Arrived at the platform that will become the scene of our ordeal, I see that the heads of the four beheaded are still exposed and that the five hanged the day before always sway at the end of their rope.

Our two crosses are waiting patibuli to be assembled and welcome us.
We are detached and, at that moment, I discover Céline, Camilla and the two other women!
Their situation seems to be really uncomfortable.
In their vagina, a metal stake was inserted.
Their impalement has begun.
They have their arms tied behind their backs and, just above their knees, a bar keeps their legs apart while also connected to their pal.
For their ordeal lasts forever, they have their feet on blocks of ice that will melt gradually letting them sink on their pal who will kill them gradually by destroying all the organs he will meet.
Celine crying big tears run down her cheeks, she implores pity but pity is a word that no one knows here .
I can not help but send her a kiss of encouragement,
I find her very beautiful, her deep breathing up and down her beautiful breasts,
I would like to kiss, but of course we do not give me time.
The executioner prevents me from going to her, and leads me to my cross.

Our crosses are ready, our long agony will begin and it makes me wet very hard.
I feel that today, I will experience the divine orgasms that I have been waiting for so long.

Nicole

Chapter 58

My frustration is great not having been able to enjoy despite the various abuses that have been imposed on me and it is not this night that I will enjoy.
Except for the jubilation I feel knowing that Celine and his whore are suffering and that they will accompany us in death, I feel calm and wait impatiently with Pierre tomorrow, our last day.

The night will be very calm despite the complaints and the tearing of the other four convicts.

In the morning, at dawn, we are awakened with buckets of ice water and, directly, they release my anus and I unceremoniously unstuck my pussy with a cutter that causes me new bloody wounds .

We are Pierre and I alone in our cell, the others have already been taken away.

At the exit of the barrack await us two poles of flogging to which we are directly attached to be whipped as the ritual of the crucifixion.

39 shots each and none on my breasts, the statement of Pilar surprises me, worries me and excites me at the same time,
I wonder what this bitch has in mind, because it is probably not to spare me but seems to augur terrible tortures for my chest in the rest of the program.
I must admit that it makes me wet very hard !
I love to suffer from my breasts, and this time, I will not be afraid that it destroys them !
I'll be dead tomorrow, a long body, but I do not have time to enjoy it any longer.

The flogging is terrible, the lashes are assaulted with great violence, and mark my flesh deeply, I suffer terribly,
I exceed all my limits, I know that the aftermath will be irreversible,
I must absolutely pass this threshold of suffering, for reach orgasm, and it is only with a high concentration that I manage to pass this barrier, and finally I feel an orgasm rise from far away, to finally explode in my belly, a devastating orgasm that makes me squirt profusely.

Pierre seems to be suffering very hard, his cock and his balls bleed.

39 lashes, it is little and very much at once,
I think they do not want to destroy us so that we will still be presentable exposed naked on our cross.

Our executioners go on to the next step and tie our arms to the patibulum of our cross.
The thirty kilos of wood that rest on my shoulders are a terrible load and I have to help me get up to undertake my walk towards my inevitable death, my pussy runs abundantly on my thighs,
finally I'm there, I'm going to know the realization of my fantasy, crucified to death, my god I wonder if I'm not going to enjoy, standing thighs apart,
I'm afraid to collapse with the load on my shoulders,
Ernesto understood what arrives and sends me a whip on the buttocks that calms me, I probably do not lose anything to wait.
Pierre seems to have as much trouble as me to lift this beam that scratches our shoulders already damaged, the poor suffer much more than me.
But we must move forward, put one foot in front of the other being encouraged by the lashes and jeers of the crowd.
The path to our place of execution is not very long but it seems endless.

Arrived at the platform that will become the scene of our ordeal, I see that the heads of the four beheaded are still exposed and that the five hanged the day before always sway at the end of their rope.

Our two crosses are waiting patibuli to be assembled and welcome us.
We are detached and, at that moment, I discover Céline, Camilla and the two other women!
Their situation seems to be really uncomfortable.
In their vagina, a metal stake was inserted.
Their impalement has begun.
They have their arms tied behind their backs and, just above their knees, a bar keeps their legs apart while also connected to their pal.
For their ordeal lasts forever, they have their feet on blocks of ice that will melt gradually letting them sink on their pal who will kill them gradually by destroying all the organs he will meet.
Celine crying big tears run down her cheeks, she implores pity but pity is a word that no one knows here .
I can not help but send her a kiss of encouragement,
I find her very beautiful, her deep breathing up and down her beautiful breasts,
I would like to kiss, but of course we do not give me time.
The executioner prevents me from going to her, and leads me to my cross.

Our crosses are ready, our long agony will begin and it makes me wet very hard.
I feel that today, I will experience the divine orgasms that I have been waiting for so long.
Incredibly exciting!Thank you!
I just wish that you were granted to say goobye to Celine and kiss her.
You could give her some of her composure back, encourage each other to die well...

Back
Top Bottom