Today is World Reading Day or World Book and Copyright Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
I haven't read much erotica besides Lolita and I don't think that's brutal enough to satisfy most members' tastes lol.

Also, wouldn't it be nice if we were to take this opportunity to support the writers we have in this group? If anyone has been published, or has a blog, please post it in this thread and maybe we'll give you a follow or a click.

It may not be an erotic novel, but I did enjoy the sex scene in a Sarah J Maas novel A court of thorns and Roses. before they started, he asked her if she was sure she wanted to go through with it, to which her only reply was to bend her knees and open her legs wider for him as she was laying naked on the bed. Just that simple response from her without any dialogue on her part was pretty hot to me.

in the off chance that anyone cares, there is some fanart for her I will share below:

feyre_by_freiheit-db6zcct.pngfeyre_by_someonehonest-dbh72mb.jpgfeyre_dress_by_faebelina-db9g1j8.png

The story is called "The Flower Elves". The scholar seems to me to be something of an asshole, treats his servant like a dog. That's hierarchy, I guess.
Well,I really haven't heard of this_:)з」∠)_
The Hierarchy does exist in ancient China,but when it requires servants to be humble and loyal,it also requires the master to be graced and benevolent.
So I think it might be for create the character,or a psycho.

Back
Top Bottom