Today's women prefer anal sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might put this one in the Price of Defeat thread ;)
You can put it in your thread if you like it.
I am not an historian (I worked in computing !) but you could talk about the invasion of Eastern Europe then Germany and Austria by the Russian (1944-45) or about the planned rape of Bosnian women by the Serbs (from 1990)
Anyway there are a lot of rapes in all the wars

You can put it in your thread if you like it.
I am not an historian (I worked in computing !) but you could talk about the invasion of Eastern Europe then Germany and Austria by the Russian (1944-45) or about the planned rape of Bosnian women by the Serbs (from 1990)
Anyway there are a lot of rapes in all the wars

Rape did occur in those wars (to be clear, all
of these examples crimes, and should never happen to anyone outside of the realm of naughty fantasy), but I think I want to stay firmly in the ancient/medieval periods. That way we are clear that we’re talking about fantasies relating to a bygone time instead of crimes that people still living have experienced.

In any case, in the video I posted, I like how the girl thought the man missed and hit the wrong hole. My significant other reacts the same way she did when I miss and accidentally try to go “up the down slide.” She pulls away and yells at me about wrong holes.

A big design flaw to put them so close together.

Of course
The fantasy is in a mans head. I would like to use a 8-10 inch strap-on , on one of those men. Anal sex is not a death sentence but it can feel like it. I was introduced to anal sex by a black man . At least he had the curtesy to apply some numbing gel first, but it still hurt like hell.. We are looking at two very different orifices. A vagina will stretch 8 inches or so. The anus is not quite so elastic. You can give the inside of a vulva quite a beating. It is designed to be used and quite rightly so. The anus is not . I can say that when he ejaculated it felt pretty good. I was relieved that he was finally done.

The fantasy is in a mans head. I would like to use a 8-10 inch strap-on , on one of those men. Anal sex is not a death sentence but it can feel like it. I was introduced to anal sex by a black man . At least he had the curtesy to apply some numbing gel first, but it still hurt like hell.. We are looking at two very different orifices. A vagina will stretch 8 inches or so. The anus is not quite so elastic. You can give the inside of a vulva quite a beating. It is designed to be used and quite rightly so. The anus is not . I can say that when he ejaculated it felt pretty good. I was relieved that he was finally done.
Did you do it later with him or other partners ?

Too many people don't know how to do anal properly. I'm reliably informed by a lot of girlfriends that when they've done anal with guys, most of the them (but not all - let's be fair about this) just want to get straight in there and bang it around until they cum, with little regard for the girl's comfort or enjoyment. Now I know that's a generalisation, but I'm sure there are an awful lot of women out there who have had bad experiences that can put them off anal for life, and that's really sad because, done properly, it can be incredibly pleasurable.

While I don't go with guys, I do enjoy anal play with the right woman, both giving and receiving. The thing is that, if anything, it's even more risky with a woman doing it because she will be using a toy of some kind (when she isn't using her fingers or tongue - ooooh yes!) and as such won't easily be able to feel when she's going in too far, or at an awkward angle that could do damage.

That said, a woman who really knows what she's doing can have my ass any time she likes :p

As with all things, experience matters and that is probably more true with anal play (and bondage/bdsm) than it is with many other bedroom activities.

I can assure you that if I were to be toying your ass, your experience would be nothing but pleasurable in the extreme, with guaranteed multiple orgasms :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The fantasy is in a mans head. I would like to use a 8-10 inch strap-on , on one of those men....
Too many people don't know how to do anal properly. ............................
I had all the time to get a rather good idea of it...
I had a 12 years 'passive' relationship with a man. Being penetrated by him was very enjoyable although it was painful at the beginning. It's important to find the good position. The penetrated partner can guide himself/herself the session. He put his sex and a lot of more or less big toys into my ass.
Anyway, doing active anal with an experimented and mature woman is the most enjoyable sexual practise I know.

The first few times I did anal it hurt . The key is to use lots of lube and for the guy to enter slowly. Also it's important to be relaxed as he enters , if tense it makes it harder for him to enter and more painful for the person receiving.I now enjoy anal very much.

The first few times I did anal it hurt . The key is to use lots of lube and for the guy to enter slowly. Also it's important to be relaxed as he enters , if tense it makes it harder for him to enter and more painful for the person receiving.I now enjoy anal very much.
Ok. I concede that it may be ok if done properly. I just never did it with a man that wasn't a cluts. :BangHead:

In 2002, German sex educator and semi-documentation film maker Oswalt Kolle said in an interview: "We are drifting into a masturbation society".
I often have to think of that when browsing through certain forums, realising that Mr Kolle had men in his mind rather than women. My girl-friends frequently share their online mailboxes from dating websites with me. It is rather men who "live" their sex life in front of a computer screen - and the awkward way of describing sexual interaction indicates that their number must be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom