Today's women prefer anal sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am undeniably a fan of receiving anal. But I do need to be in the right mood, and nicely warmed up ( a tawse or cane does the job nicely) and a ton of lubricant. Then it can be truly wonderful and if the angle is right, (or they take a team approach) i can cum like a train.

I do know that some gentlemen eschew the use of lubricant or preaparatoln, and boast about ‘doing her dry’. Apart from the eye watering pain that dry anal sex must cause to their pride and joy, they are missing out on a potentially wonderful experience for both parties.

So a gentle message to any of those genitalmen who may have happened on this site it is quite easy to get a flavour of receiving dry anal. Go and buy a cucumber - preferably a black spined variety - as large as possible. Then, maybe in the bath, introduce it into your rectum and see how you get on.....

WARNING. This thread is likely to be closed or deleted. We do not want any more links to external sites like xHamster or any site which is likely to trigger anti virus warnings. We do not want this site to become a library of what is on other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom