Top-cat Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
It rather looks like an extreme way of Flamenco dancing.:rolleyes:

Loxuru

This time it was not the good and (sucker) Dom José who arrested Carmen.

This time Commander Zúñiga, did not fall into the chin of Carmen.

This time, Carmen will not dance Seguidilla in the tavern of his friend Lillas Pastia.

This time Carmen will dance a Habanera accompanied by a Bullwhip in the dungeon of the Dragons of the Alcalá Regiment in Seville.

Top-Cat

Loxuru

This time it was not the good and (sucker) Dom José who arrested Carmen.

This time Commander Zúñiga, did not fall into the chin of Carmen.

This time, Carmen will not dance Seguidilla in the tavern of his friend Lillas Pastia.

This time Carmen will dance a Habanera accompanied by a Bullwhip in the dungeon of the Dragons of the Alcalá Regiment in Seville.

Top-Cat

I prefer this version over the original!:rolleyes:

What good is a mirror when the victim is blindfolded? :confused:
The mirror is for the purpose of the punisher.

461699-a23d951d4aa0a284e8ccfc84d967169b.jpg

The blindfold is to keep them from looking back so that they can concentrate on undergoing their punishment and it being justified!

The mirror is for the purpose of the punisher.

461699-a23d951d4aa0a284e8ccfc84d967169b.jpg

The blindfold is to keep them from looking back so that they can concentrate on undergoing their punishment and it being justified!

Really????? :doh:

And I thought the purpose of looking back was so I could see which way the next one was coming from and try to twist, swing or jump about so as to lessen its impact.

Really????? :doh:

And I thought the purpose of looking back was so I could see which way the next one was coming from and try to twist, swing or jump about so as to lessen its impact.
Do you know that it's strictly forbidden, Barb ; for your punishment, you'll get 20 lashes more !:mad::D

Attachments

• tumblr_o5497vosn91rhup7qo1_540.gif
    tumblr_o5497vosn91rhup7qo1_540.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 153
Back
Top Bottom