Top-cat Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do you get marks on your body? Do the welts ever bleed? How long does it take to recover?

A lot of that depends of several factors.

How tough is the whip being used?

How good is the person using it?

Have you oiled or vasolined your body (that makes a huge difference)?

Can you move with the blows (thus taking some of the force out of them) or are you immobilized?

Marks, yes but nothing permanent. Welts bleed once in a while even if you are careful. Recovery depends on how severe a beating.

My Mistress and I have ground rules. I am a professional and I can't go to work with blood seeping into my clothes. I also can't go to work with an obvious welt or mark (especially not these days). So depending on the timing and situation certain parts of my body may be off limits that time. I might insist on a very soft whip or a crop instead of a whip.

There are a lot of factors. Trust is what is important. I trust my Mistress to understand what my needs are as well as hers.

kisses

willowfall

Willowfall,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful and detailed reply. One question-- the use of oil or ointment on your body reduces the damage inflicted by the whip? Why is that?

I understand what you mean about having a wound that shows. Most people today will assume that it is the result of an assault or domestic violence. But I agree that trust is very important and I am happy for you that you have that with your partner.

Where, please, is the TOP cat?
Model Name: Mercedes
Page: HIDDEN ACCOUNT
long leg and hair beauty Mercedes suspended by a crane and merciless bullwhipped.
Two men want to get the number of a hidden account but Mercedes refused - a big mistake!
Her fully streched naked body is first oiled and than lashed with 2 heavy bullwhips.
It takes a long time till the punished girl tell them the number.
A GREAT WHIPPING OF A REALLY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL !
148 pictures

source: Paingate/whipped women
Model: Jane
HORSE-AND BULLWHIP DANCE
Incredible! More than 300 lashes
extreme bare ass-, tit- and backside- whipping in a long running session.
More than 300 lashes on her outstanding naked body!
This is a very long and hard corporal punishment for sweet blonde Jane.
X-streched outdoor she gets hundreds of heavy lashes with the horse- and the bullwhip.
Every single lash wraps around the mouth watering body and create a new painful welt.
Unbelievable what this cute girl has to endure.
Look into Jane's wonderful blue eyes filled with tears!
Enjoy the maximum pain in a long lasting outdoor punishment session !

Back
Top Bottom