Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
And here the link to watch the entire movie.
The scene is at 1:25:56

Well, regarding Countess Báthory: I have visited the site of the famous Čachtice Castle, in present-day Slovakia, where Countess Elizabeth Báthory (the ‘Blood Countess’) and her helpers are claimed to have carried out many if not all of her many killings. It’s nowadays a ruin on top of a hill and is very impressive from all angles. If you have the stamina it’s possible to walk to the top although it’s quite a climb. I’m not convinced that the 2008 movie that starred Anna Friel is a particularly accurate representation of the real deeds of the ‘Blood Countess’, if the revelations at her trial during January 1611 are to be believed – I’ve seen the movie already and it’s rather ‘tame’ in comparison, particularly as I have also read the transcripts of her trial. The real ‘Blood Countess’ is reckoned to have killed, either by herself or with her accomplices, around 650 young women and girls. The film-makers were probably far too squeamish and politically correct to dare to go into much of that!

Well, regarding Countess Báthory: I have visited the site of the famous Čachtice Castle, in present-day Slovakia, where Countess Elizabeth Báthory (the ‘Blood Countess’) and her helpers are claimed to have carried out many if not all of her many killings. It’s nowadays a ruin on top of a hill and is very impressive from all angles. If you have the stamina it’s possible to walk to the top although it’s quite a climb. I’m not convinced that the 2008 movie that starred Anna Friel is a particularly accurate representation of the real deeds of the ‘Blood Countess’, if the revelations at her trial during January 1611 are to be believed – I’ve seen the movie already and it’s rather ‘tame’ in comparison, particularly as I have also read the transcripts of her trial. The real ‘Blood Countess’ is reckoned to have killed, either by herself or with her accomplices, around 650 young women and girls. The film-makers were probably far too squeamish and politically correct to dare to go into much of that!
The original records of her trial are still available in Hungary. The most prominent Hungarian historians believe she underwent a show trial and either her or her minions confessed the committed horrors after being tortured with similar methods they confessed to apply on the poor maidens. Either way I like to believe she was actually doing all those horrors and she is my most favorite person in history.

gabriele dungeon 918-1-.jpg Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Reginald, you idiot ... had to go and shoot off your big mouth didn't you? .... Owwwwwwww .... gasp .... whatever possessed you to brag to the palace guard that you were shagging the Duke's wife? .... Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... Shit Reggie .... just look at the mess you have gotten us into! .... Argggggggghhhhhhhh!!

I understand it is very tame in showing the torture and execution of the Countess and her accomplices as well.
The "Countess Bathory" scene in Hostel II was a lot more graphic.

It is actually so silly as to be almost a comedy... Priests jumping with parachutes and very lame.

I have posted this before here somewhere in another thread but this is Blood Countess as she was in her glory:

clip:

https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/blood-countess
https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/blood-countess
Choosing her next "blood donor"
tumblr_ny5u4p25Sf1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

harvesting
55.jpg

and her reward

tumblr_nnq6fwEwwc1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

So pretty, such an agony. Just cut off the head? Wouldn't that be too quick death for her?
Hello SickoChickMandy, in my Mac OS Safari browser, your icon pf attachment appears as a generic blue square overlaid with a white '?'. I cannot get the icon to open at all. Am I doing something wrong, please?

Sincerely, ranger1.

Attachments

• SickoChickMandy unopenable icon.png
    SickoChickMandy unopenable icon.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 578
Hello SickoChickMandy, in my Mac OS Safari browser, your icon pf attachment appears as a generic blue square overlaid with a white '?'. I cannot get the icon to open at all. Am I doing something wrong, please?

Sincerely, ranger1.
Same with Google Chrome on my PC.
So, it's not just you, Ranger.

Back
Top Bottom