Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
a very exquisite link within this chain to weave the story Mr. Zerns, thank you for giving us another pair of image panels, I resent a little the time this last delivery took, although who am I to demand, you will have your personal concerns. Something that surprises me and I didn't expect it is that dialogue between the boss and the doctor, I guess it's a nod to the lore of the Zerns universe, and maybe that old ship they talk about where his first job was is High Seas Snuff, which reminds me of something very important about this universe and that I would like to see more known and that is the importance of the doctors who keep them conscious for their torture and modifications, they are geniuses of experimental medicine

It would be interesting to introduce so-called “gold diggers” into the ZERNS universe and carry them through the entire range of modifications until ending on a golden stake, for example.

The end will be quite surgical,in a messy way.
mengel right? I didn't expect this! now it's really scary!!

we just would like it if Mengele went much further in his experiment, and Eileen's head (respectively her brain) remained alive...
using various devices... eternally suffering, half-dead, but alive)

just my imagination...

(but I'm most looking forward to her mother's reaction when she receives a gift and a movie!)

mengel right? I didn't expect this! now it's really scary!!

we just would like it if Mengele went much further in his experiment, and Eileen's head (respectively her brain) remained alive...
using various devices... eternally suffering, half-dead, but alive)

just my imagination...

(but I'm most looking forward to her mother's reaction when she receives a gift and a movie!)
Yes can't forget mom opening the box.

I need to see with illustrative images how Candy has the pins stuck in her ovaries and what function the pins have. Also see how the tulip is in her cervix. In the dildos they put on her, her clitoris can no longer be seen swollen and punished. I don't know if they already removed the punishment ring that kept her clitoris strangled.

I need to see with illustrative images how Candy has the pins stuck in her ovaries and what function the pins have. Also see how the tulip is in her cervix. In the dildos they put on her, her clitoris can no longer be seen swollen and punished. I don't know if they already removed the punishment ring that kept her clitoris strangled.
Its not a perfect view. The ovary thing will be explained and the tulip function goes back to the beginning of the comic.

how goes the destruction of Eileen? Is this device she is in going to tear her apart or will acid and explosive foam be used to send her out with a bang? Or are you going to shove that massive dildo in her ass and then use the screws jammed into her marrow as anchors for some sort of centrifugal force to spin her apart as gravity rips her to pieces? Well, I am willing to wait because I know its gonna be good, well I mean for the club and for us, I don't think Eileen will think it's good and I know Candy's mind must be filled with angst about all that could happen to her.

Back
Top Bottom