Tortured By Arcas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ordinarily Jason wasn't all that into electro torture. For him, turning a dial didn't provide much of a sexual charge.

jas 01.jpg

But with Kayla it was different. The harder he whipped her, the more she called him names. "You Bastard! You Fucker! You Coward!" were just a few of the names the rebellious little slut called him.

jas 02.jpg

So he slapped a gag on her and hooked her up to a portable power generator he'd bought when the wildfires took down the power lines a few years earlier.

Jas 03.jpg

It was nice to finally get some use out of it. He made sure to screw the nipple clamps on as tight as he could. No sense wastin' electricity, he reasoned.

Jason shot the juice through Kayla's tits for the better part of an hour, stopping only after her wildly bucking body had overturned her flimsy chair for the fourth time.

Then he undid the electrodes and doubled up a rubbery extension cord and set to work on her luscious breasts once again..

Thanks. Arcas was a fave for years, then he went on that spaceship kick.
:( I always liked his girls. They're so young, soft and cuddly-looking. I think my favorite is the sun god's breakfast.

Some of the pic's were a little too strong for me.

Back
Top Bottom