Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Umm quick biology lesson here, you can't inseminate a woman anally.

You can fuck the daylights out of her but insemination, no.

kisses

willowfall
Thks for the quick biology lesson lol
I answer, however : it was humoristic and maybe a little improper but I meant ejaculate in her rectum and injecting cum in it (which is absolutely possible !), not "fecundate"

A extremly cruel execution device ,missing the one or other in between picture, when the poor victim is partly dying on asphyxation and by the nails slowly intruding in here throat and causing deadly wounds !
are there other pics of this series ?

the torture in the chair would be intesified if the victim has to sit down on a wooden phallus impaling the anus or vagina and fixing her to the torture chair . Before execution also a similar wooden part with sharp spikes as used for garroting could be pressed into her tits .

Thks for the quick biology lesson lol
I answer, however : it was humoristic and maybe a little improper but I meant ejaculate in her rectum and injecting cum in it (which is absolutely possible !), not "fecundate"

My Mistress works with male sex offenders in prison. Some of the stuff they believe is just nuts so I apologize for going into my "teacher" mode.

But with some of the stuff you see on the internet I'm never sure if humanity is getting dumber or the dummies just have an ability to broadcast their stupidity farther and wider than they used to.

kisses

willowfall

My Mistress works with male sex offenders in prison. Some of the stuff they believe is just nuts so I apologize for going into my "teacher" mode.

But with some of the stuff you see on the internet I'm never sure if humanity is getting dumber or the dummies just have an ability to broadcast their stupidity farther and wider than they used to.

kisses

willowfall
I think it is dummies more able to broadcast... and a lack of respect for others. In a side note, if I was judged for anything I did when I was 17 I couldn't get a job pushing carts at the local grocery store!

I thought it was common knowledge.
You were right Willow. But "common knowledge" is not always "universal knowledge"

And maybe some of us who have never enjoyed a relationship including our "special" proclivities might be slightly disbelieving or even jealous (I am) and that might cause our poor memory. But when I'm thinking, I'm very happy for you!:)

But speaking of common knowledge. Could somebody explain again? How is it she can't get pregnant by anal sex?:confused:

kisses

willowfall
You are so right!
tumblr_p4pz9kvu0a1wew1lvo1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom