Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
she is mine
jjjack-philippe-art-lily-source-ps1.jpg

Okay guys, if we're going to start an argument over Lily, I'd just like to mention that I was hoping she might consider extending her contract with me... if that's not too much of an inconvenience... otherwise, you can go ahead and Sioux me... :D

Lily at Sunset detail 1.jpg

Great pictures, jjjack - we don't see many manips of Lily, but she is a lovely model. Well done! :)

[QUOTE = "bobinder, post: 454173, membro: 19046"]

Ok, ragazzi, se dovessimo iniziare una discussione su Lily, vorrei solo dire che speravo che lei potesse prendere in considerazione la possibilità di estendere il suo contratto con me ... se questo non è un inconveniente ... altrimenti, puoi andare avanti e Sioux me ... : D

Grandi immagini, jjjack - non vediamo molti mania di Lily, ma è una modella adorabile. Molto bene! :)[/CITAZIONE]

Okay guys, if we're going to start an argument over Lily, I'd just like to mention that I was hoping she might consider extending her contract with me... if that's not too much of an inconvenience... otherwise, you can go ahead and Sioux me... :D

Great pictures, jjjack - we don't see many manips of Lily, but she is a lovely model. Well done! :)
Thanks, bobinder :)

View attachment 713788 "I bent your husband with a nail stuck in his hand. But to tame you, you filthy slut, I think it will take something bigger and longer ..."

Yes these are the scenes I would have liked to see in Outlander, what a shame that Marley could not have his fun with Claire.

Attachments

• 150602-zimmerman-outlander-tease_lkv83h.jpg
    150602-zimmerman-outlander-tease_lkv83h.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 719
  • 1931198 - Caitriona_Balfe Claire_Fraser Outlander fakes.jpg
    1931198 - Caitriona_Balfe Claire_Fraser Outlander fakes.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 730
  • 2334378 - Caitriona_Balfe fakes.jpg
    2334378 - Caitriona_Balfe fakes.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 789
Back
Top Bottom