Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Beautiful stripes...the ones their bodies lust for...love the frontal scourging on the two at once.. the one is from elite pain...she takes an incredible scourging....and collapses at the end...and is looking very eager to be nailed...
I prefer when they vomit

One of my visions of Eulalia
Nude for crucifixions.
I love her in this very erotic picture

View attachment 425459
I agree. I've seen this pic before. I admire it for the realistic way it shows the unbearable tension in the arms and shoulders of a crucified woman as she hangs on a cross.

She can push up with her feet, but only enough to help her breathe.

What could they be saying to each other? :eek:

What could they be saying to each other? :eek:
Thks for the com !
Yes, a beautiful picture
I'm trying to imagine the scenario : who is he ? What is their relationship and why was she crucified ? He doesn't seem to feel pain. The young slave's master who made her crucify ?
Everything is possible
It could be the theme of a short story

Last edited by a moderator:
(Jasques Serguine: "Cruelle Zélande", novel, 1978)
Unfortunately I did not find it in English, but perhaps Messaline knows it and can give some reference: it is a very interesting novel, which deserves to be read.

No, I didnt know this autor , though that "Eloge de le fessée" (one of his oeuvres) tells me something ...
Here is a summary of "
Cruelle Zélande" :

summary:

Stella Mac Leod, a prude wife of a Victorian English officer, accompanied her husband to New Zealand. As soon as they landed, they were attacked by a Maori tribe and the young woman was soon introduced against her will to the manners of the men and women of the tribe. Ignoring all sexual frustration, the savages turn her into a hostage of love and reveal her voluptuous nature. Cruel Zealand, an account of the discovery of sexual pleasures and unfettered enjoyment by a young Puritan lady, has become a classic of erotic literature. With its humour between leather and flesh, the contrast of its volcanic ecology and its mild and humid climate, with its Virginia-free sides, and the triumph of morality, the novel has more than one original trait [...], but none so much as this one: an erotic crowned by Queen Victoria. Yves Florenne, Le Monde.

No, I didnt know this autor , though that "Eloge de le fessée" (one of his oeuvres) tells me something ...
Here is a summary of "
Cruelle Zélande" :

summary:

Stella Mac Leod, a prude wife of a Victorian English officer, accompanied her husband to New Zealand. As soon as they landed, they were attacked by a Maori tribe and the young woman was soon introduced against her will to the manners of the men and women of the tribe. Ignoring all sexual frustration, the savages turn her into a hostage of love and reveal her voluptuous nature. Cruel Zealand, an account of the discovery of sexual pleasures and unfettered enjoyment by a young Puritan lady, has become a classic of erotic literature. With its humour between leather and flesh, the contrast of its volcanic ecology and its mild and humid climate, with its Virginia-free sides, and the triumph of morality, the novel has more than one original trait [...], but none so much as this one: an erotic crowned by Queen Victoria. Yves Florenne, Le Monde.
Okay, so where is the "cruel" part? Perhaps the cruel part is the "triumph of morality"?

Okay, so where is the "cruel" part? Perhaps the cruel part is the "triumph of morality"?

Regarding the "cruel", we say that the Maoris are not really English gentlemen of the Victorian era and the beautiful protagonist makes it a long and painful experience, at first in spite of herself, even if then she is completely conquered.
The difference between the worlds of savages and civilizations is very intriguing, even if in the end we realize that the savage still remains within us.
Thanks to Messaline for the notes on the work.

Back
Top Bottom