Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice girl cruelly tortured (real)

Gaby Bouttal (Franco-Hungarian professional SM model) receives 138 cane strokes to the front, until vomiting

Torture contest. They are tortured by Jenny. Permanent destruction of their nude body

I know these videos, I like moderately, the flogging far exceeds what these women can bear

I know these videos, I like moderately, the flogging far exceeds what these women can bear
I agree Nicole that it's very extreme but the same girls keep coming back again and again, the money must be awfully good but it seems such a shame to scar up lovely young female bodies that badly. ;)

they are very courageous to suffer for money, they do not draw any exciation from it. Me, I suffer in pleasure, with insane orgasms. I'm a real masochist
I'm not sure they don't draw excitement from it. Some of them say they like it (a minority), others not.
The tortures, a priori, are real.
Kisses. Pierre

the tortures are real, but I don't think she gets any excitement, we don't see their wet pussies
I love case 5. I love her way of suffering and her screams when jenny sews her sex, then the forced anal and the crop strokes on her sewed sex.
I love Gaby's extreme frontal whipping (case 9) and the marks on her body. I wish I saw her vomiting at the end.
And Competition 2 (what a pity it's in low definition) and extreme whipping on her tits

Back
Top Bottom