Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll see if I can find you an active link Pierre, it's way to long to post the actual video. Also I'll have to look up the title, I don't remember it as I've had it for a while.
If you have it, you can send it to me with a tool like Transfernow, please
I give you an email in MP if you agree

The lesbian university professor endures nude cruel frontal whipping in front of her student and girlfriend

It's admirable how the woman bent over backwards maintains her position while cunt whipped. Would love to see her cunt whipping with clamps on her cunt lips to spread that cunt wide open. :p

From minute 50 : recommended. Whipped on her beautiful back and nice screams

Whipped.pngWhipped-1.png

Charlotte Gainsbourg : Nymphomaniac

i just love the three vids that start with 'caned on her'... she's so sweet in the way she takes her whipping. I wonder who she is? Are there more videos or pictures of her? I think I would rather like to be her!!!

i just love the three vids that start with 'caned on her'... she's so sweet in the way she takes her whipping. I wonder who she is? Are there more videos or pictures of her? I think I would rather like to be her!!!
I can't recall her alias but Master MestreDaDor is the one who nailed her tits to the board and caned them. Same person who flogged her back. She has a very high pain limit. Both are on FetLife, including a lot of pictures and snippets.
I would love to see you being tortured like she is!!!

Breasts whipping

There is also a snippet where this models' tits are tightly bound, hoisted in the air and lowered on a wooden pony for a ride. A brave slut with nice tits and perky nips asking for more!

@Pierre771, below the link riding the pony and her wish to suck cock, hanging upside down:

Back
Top Bottom