Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Amber & April 3 * This concludes Amber's "The Chamber of the Bells" series. This was everything available on her now defunct Yahoo Group. I don't believe these are available anywhere else on the net and Amber has been a favorite subject for manips for years. :sisi1
View attachment 862731View attachment 862732View attachment 862733View attachment 862734View attachment 862735View attachment 862736View attachment 862737View attachment 862738 FIN

My man Foggy, for your generosity in helping to ensure Amber's display will be immortalized:

6Luw3td.gif

Additionally, I can say with confidence that I can contribute to the canonization of Amber by contributing more pictures of her, including from her mythical crucifixion. Let's start with her having to display both her marks and her figure:

perv181.jpgperv182.jpgperv183.jpgperv184.jpgperv185.jpgperv186.jpgperv186a.jpgperv187.jpgperv188.jpgperv190.jpg

My man Foggy, for your generosity in helping to ensure Amber's display will be immortalized:

6Luw3td.gif

Additionally, I can say with confidence that I can contribute to the canonization of Amber by contributing more pictures of her, including from her mythical crucifixion. Let's start with her having to display both her marks and her figure:

View attachment 917038View attachment 917039View attachment 917040View attachment 917041View attachment 917042View attachment 917043View attachment 917044View attachment 917045View attachment 917046

Our next lot is to remind us that Amber was not only required to show off her body and her suffering, but also her femininity.

So, without further ado:

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am aware of the fact that seeing Amber not being restrained and being allowed to have some footwear on is pretty jarring, especially since the word(s) "nude bondage" on any cultured dictionary is defined as 'see Amber'. But fear not, what little freedom she had, naturally, was not allowed to last:

04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

And now, comes the part which I am sure could lay claim to "Once seen, never forgotten" hype: Her Crucifixion.

We have all sung her praises for this before, so I will not have much to say, except that I still believe she is the only modern crucified woman to have experienced enlightenment. Let's start with her afternoon display:

04-Amber_27Crucufied_27.jpg05-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg08-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg09-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg13-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg

Her afternoon display also ventured into closer-ranged pictures, to ensure that while she was certainly in a world of pain, she was never humiliated:

10-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg11-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg

No, really, she was never humiliated. I mean, look at this picture below and tell me whether this was a humiliated look:

14-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg

This particular angle was interesting, not only because it deservingly elevated her stretched figure into something otherworldly, but this may well be the closest she came (pun intended) to daring the viewers to have a test of endurance with her or at least daring them to do what she was doing:

15-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg16-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg17-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg

Of course, it eventually earned her a reprieve, which must have felt heavenly for her body and picturesque for us to look at:

12-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg

The evening exhibition of Amber could be divided into two sections: before flagellation & after flagellation.

She certainly knew that night that the moonlight and the cold evening air were not going to be the only things kissing her bare skin & the crux was not meant to be her sole course of unending pain:

18-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg19-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg20-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg21-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg22-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg23-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg

To hammer these points home, the other instrument of her torment was wrapped around her neck:

24-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg

As a side note, what uniqueness this life provided, yes? Next door, her neighbors were having dinner or having sex or having fun watching Friends rerun.

And here she was, having the time of her life.

The deed was done. The vicious flagellation of Amber came to pass. And all that is left for her now is to display the proof of her burden.

And all that is left to us is to enjoy it:

25-Amber_27Crucified_27_26_20About_202b_20_27Whipped_27.jpg26-Amber_27Crucified_27_26_27Whipped_27.jpg27-Amber_27Crucified_27_26_27Whipped_27.jpg

Of course, every bit of her body and soul was tested to the limit. That means, her endurance alone was not enough. Her generosity in showing off her everything also had to be increased up to eleven. Hence, what is known in this forum as 'Obscene Display' was performed:

28-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg29-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg30-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg

And, finally, the very last part of her saga of pain: The Aftermath.

While her crucifixion, and, by definition, her journey of torment, ended, that does not mean the three things which made her Amber (bondage, pain, and nudity) were cast aside. No, she neither deserved nor longed for anything of the sort.

Hence, her rest took form in her arms bound over her head and her legs kept close, with an instrument which brought her endless suffering hugging her:

35-Amber_27After_27Crucifixion.jpg36-Amber_27After_27Crucifixion.jpg37-Amber_27After_27Crucifixion.jpg

Of course, since pain is now part of her, forever, it should come as no surprise that the whip was eventually removed from her and she received the closest thing she had to a relative comfort:

38-Amber_27After_27Crucifixion.jpg39-Amber_27After_27Crucifixion.jpg41-Amber_27After_27Crucifixion.jpg42-Amber_27After_27Crucifixion.jpg

Regardless, what is Amber without pain? Nothing. That's what she is without pain.

To ensure that she will stay Amber, her legs are spread and clips are attached to the most sensitive parts of her womanhood: her nipples and her clit.

31-Amber_27After_27Crucifixion.jpg32-Amber_27After_27Crucifixion.jpg

With this, her saga of pain finally came full circle. To be bound, displayed, and in pain is no longer merely her destiny, but the entirety of her existence. For Amber, who achieved enlightenment through pain, this is the fruit of her labor. And it always will be.

Back
Top Bottom