Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
As for Queen Zenobia of Quoom, I prefer not to include those mutilations of ears and fingers. In my opinion it does not seem to me to say "elegant" and only the normal crucifixion is enough. But I do approve of the whipping once crucified and the torture with fire, but when the girl has already spent hours in her torture.

Attachments

• Queen Zenobia (743).jpg
    Queen Zenobia (743).jpg
    330 KB · Views: 883
  • Queen Zenobia (687).jpg
    Queen Zenobia (687).jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 842
As for Queen Zenobia of Quoom, I prefer not to include those mutilations of ears and fingers. In my opinion it does not seem to me to say "elegant" and only the normal crucifixion is enough. But I do approve of the whipping once crucified and the torture with fire, but when the girl has already spent hours in her torture.
Mmmm ... Quoom often took his stories to the edge, and then went over the top into gratuitous excess. Broadly speaking I liked his work, but this was a common fault.

Maybe you're right. Anyway it doesn't matter how can we name it. To me are "digital drawings" or computer generated drawings or art.
To me it does matter, because I draw and I like to know how other artists create their images. Drawing means making lines or marks, whether digitally or (like me) “traditionally”. I would call these CGI pictures “renders”, but whatever, I still appreciate them. :p (In fact, understanding what they are is part of the appreciation)

Last edited by a moderator:
To me it does matter, because I draw and I like to know how other artists create their images. Drawing means making lines or marks, whether digitally or (like me) “traditionally”. I would call these CGI pictures “renders”, but whatever, I still appreciate them. :p (In fact, understanding what they are is part of the appreciation)
For me it also matters, since I do both, as some may know. What both methods have in common is that they are about putting a fantasy into a relative reality from the mind. To "create" it.
But it is in principle a completely different process. Drawing is like meditation and spontaneous creativity, CGI is more like designing and knowing how to do it. But in both cases it starts with an idea that wants to come out of your head.

Emilia is subjected to Bastinado and Heavy Electric Torture for days.. The Military Junta want to obtain information from the leader of the protest against the dictator.

Full Video here

Attachments

• BASTINADO AND ELECTRO.jpg
    BASTINADO AND ELECTRO.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 929
  • BASTINADO.jpg
    BASTINADO.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 926
  • screen -2020-11-08-19h54m33s960.jpg
    screen -2020-11-08-19h54m33s960.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 919
  • screen -2020-11-08-19h55m33s759.jpg
    screen -2020-11-08-19h55m33s759.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 866
  • screen -2020-11-08-19h56m45s522.jpg
    screen -2020-11-08-19h56m45s522.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 801
  • screen -2020-11-08-19h57m27s457.jpg
    screen -2020-11-08-19h57m27s457.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 805
  • screen -2020-11-08-19h58m00s596.jpg
    screen -2020-11-08-19h58m00s596.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 871
I'm still interested in Quoom's "Queen Zenobia" series. Anyone know where I might find it?
https://comics.8muses.com/forum/discussion/18455/quoom-stories-art/page-3 .

On this website they are downloading all the Quoom ones little by little, but they have not yet reached Queen Zenobia. But they will lower it, for sure. I personally downloaded them from a page that includes all of Quoom so far. I am looking for it and when I find it I will post it on the web.

https://comics.8muses.com/forum/discussion/18455/quoom-stories-art/page-3 .

On this website they are downloading all the Quoom ones little by little, but they have not yet reached Queen Zenobia. But they will lower it, for sure. I personally downloaded them from a page that includes all of Quoom so far. I am looking for it and when I find it I will post it on the web.
"Bingo! I found her! There she goes ...!" It is a Russian page. Three parts.

Last edited:

Mmmm ... Quoom often took his stories to the edge, and then went over the top into gratuitous excess. Broadly speaking I liked his work, but this was a common fault.

Interestingly, historically. mutilation was a very common form of stand alone punishment and or torture prior to execution. You find it all over historical records

While modern people find it disturbing Quoom is definitely not indulging in "gratuitous excess".

kisses

willowfall

Interestingly, historically. mutilation was a very common form of stand alone punishment and or torture prior to execution. You find it all over historical records

While modern people find it disturbing Quoom is definitely not indulging in "gratuitous excess".

kisses

willowfall
I agree with Willowfall. Many traditional executions were preceded by comprehensive tortures and mutilation of the victim, sometimes extending over months before the unfortunate victim was finally put to death. Quoom concentrates these activities into a much shorter time span than would have historically been the case. There are hundreds (probably thousands) of recorded examples of these.

Back
Top Bottom