Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
511833 is how I love seeing my body.....I see one of your pics is from Brutalmaster, I have spoken with him about going to his place and filming s session in HELL
Pp notes marks made by a loop of electrical flex....
tumblr_no0iib2dTt1rmrwgqo1_500.jpg
A simple, brutal tool though one useful in unskilled hands. Yes...it leaves livid welts and deeper bruising but it rather lacks the finesse of a long and finely-plaited 'roo skin stock whip.

511833 is how I love seeing my body.....I see one of your pics is from Brutalmaster, I have spoken with him about going to his place and filming s session in HELL
Pp notes marks made by a loop of electrical flex....
View attachment 511967
A simple, brutal tool though one useful in unskilled hands. Yes...it leaves livid welts and deeper bruising but it rather lacks the finesse of a long and finely-plaited 'roo skin stock whip.
The picture and the scene (absolutely real) don't come from Brutalmaster but from Elitepain-Mood Pictures (Hungary)
That's right the "master" used, among other instruments, an electric wire
This instrument made of an electric wire is never used in the back (here : frontal whipping)

Last edited by a moderator:
Clothed mature moms masturbate their nude son

Attachments

• 2549731_mature_mom_and_her_boy_cumshot_on_the_face_animation.mp4
    3.2 MB · Views: 293
  • 7129986_mature_mom_handjob_dick_her_boy_-_animation.mp4
    3.6 MB · Views: 191
what was her transgression?

tumblr_oh1m2jPSVT1s9cshlo1_500.gif

Mostly, I am at home, but there are also times I am taken out naked. Occasionally only wearing heels or heels and a small cover-up. I've have been to clubs wearing a transparent top and an ultra-short skirt that barely covers my ass, with my 4 plus stiletto heels.

Nice idea one's female partner displayed lewdly in public. No underwear, slutty transparent clothed, jacked up on high heels - hot and sexy - taken to a sleazy club. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom