Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
which type of torture?

You know, the modern type. A calm, civil, non threatening way. First they tell you you will need a lawyer. He/she tells you the fee. They tell you the court will appoint one for you. The court one shows up and it is obvious he is so bad he has nothing else to do. They ask some questions.
You decide you need to hire a real lawyer. She is better, but they strip your bank accounts, max out the credit cards, demand more time than your employer can stand, sell all possessions, money runs out. They strip you financially.
The next court appointed hack is worse than the first.
They drag friends, family, and mental state into the questions. Leaks start appearing in the fake news. Speculation is rampant. There are lots of them, one of you.
"Maybe we can strike a deal."

Good.

A deal is done. Now, who else is involved? We only need eleven names.
Why eleven? There are twelve in every coven. Who are the others?

I'm too impulsive... I could be a good sith:D I have Kylo Ren's lightsaber:D:D
I shouldn't left any posts here. It's all my love to the puzzles.

To my ex-teacher, the last puzzle

1446789077_c8e890a156bb65.jpg
What is it?

You know, the modern type. A calm, civil, non threatening way. First they tell you you will need a lawyer. He/she tells you the fee. They tell you the court will appoint one for you. The court one shows up and it is obvious he is so bad he has nothing else to do. They ask some questions.
You decide you need to hire a real lawyer. She is better, but they strip your bank accounts, max out the credit cards, demand more time than your employer can stand, sell all possessions, money runs out. They strip you financially.
The next court appointed hack is worse than the first.
They drag friends, family, and mental state into the questions. Leaks start appearing in the fake news. Speculation is rampant. There are lots of them, one of you.
"Maybe we can strike a deal."

Good.

A deal is done. Now, who else is involved? We only need eleven names.
Why eleven? There are twelve in every coven. Who are the others?
Damn, you just gave away the plot of my next story!

Ouch

tumblr_pfoz66orCM1t8btg1_540.jpgtumblr_pfoz66ClMx1t8btg1_540.jpgtumblr_pfoz66LJRi1t8btg1_540.jpgtumblr_pfoz65YjWL1t8btg1_540.jpgtumblr_pfoz64DM4t1t8btg1_540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom