Trabbian Justice Comes To America

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 3: Britney’s Life Sucks

Britney McManus woke up that morning in her crappy trailer in a trailer park on the other side of town feeling even worse than Allison. It was all her no-good boyfriend Billy’s fault. He promised he would meet her at the bar by 10 after he ran an "errand", but he never showed. She was sure his "errand" involved shafting Debbie, that slut. So Britney had drowned her sorrows with a few beers and a couple of shots. She knew she shouldn’t drive, but how the fuck was she supposed to get home? Well, when the cop stopped her, she knew she wouldn’t be going home that night.

Her Legal Aid attorney was useless. She barely gave her 2 minutes before court. 12 lashes take it or leave it. What choice did she have? She couldn’t afford a real lawyer, not trying to survive on what she made waiting tables at the diner. And now she had to take 2 days off of work to be caned, like she could afford to lose the pay. Shit! She had to find that fucking letter from the Department of Corrections and hustle her butt over to the other side of town by 9 AM sharp or she was looking at even more lashes. Since her license was suspended for the DWI, and she couldn’t risk driving without it, because if a cop stopped her she was pretty sure they would shred her ass even worse, she had to take the bus which dropped her off a 10 minute walk from the building where they were going to cane her. “Jesus, my life sucks,” Britney thought.

So, it was about 2 minutes to 9 when she arrived in front of the door, out of breath from hurrying so as not to be late. Standing out there was a girl who looked like she was a student at Dorsbury College, that fancy pants school in town. College girl was almost certainly from a rich family, used to having everything, but here she was in the same place as Britney, looking really scared and embarrassed. College girl barely glanced at Britney, looking down at her feet the whole time like they had a secret message or something.

It wasn’t long before the door swung open. There were 2 dykey-looking guards standing there calling their names. It turned out the college girl was called Allison Sturgis and she was getting 8 strokes for buying booze with a fake ID. “She must have had a better lawyer than me,” Britney thought.

Anyway, after checking us in, the 2 dykes marched us to a room with a sign that said “Offender’s Changing Room.” Once inside, the older guard yelled “Strip. Everything off and in a locker. Let’s go.”

“What?” I asked. Meanwhile college girl Allison was in tears, but was unbuttoning her shirt.

The younger guard got right in my face, “You heard her McManus. Now we can get 4 or 5 male guards in here to tear your clothes off and paw you all over and you’ll get some extra strokes with the cane. Or you can get naked now. Your choice.”

This was bullshit, but what could I do? I bent down and took my shoes and socks off and placed them on the bottom of the locker. Jesus, they could heat the floor a bit, you’d think, the cheap bastards. Then I pulled my sweat shirt off and the T shirt and then the bra. The younger guard pointed at the butterfly tattoo on my left boob and the snake on the right one. “Nice tats, McManus,” she said, laughing.

“Well, fuck you,” I thought. I felt like saying that too, but figured that wouldn’t be smart. I unbuttoned my pants and slid them down. “Yeah, I got tats on my legs too, OK bitch?” I muttered under my breath. I don’t think she heard me over the sniveling coming from college girl, who was now buck naked, covering her pussy with one hand, and her boobs, which were bigger than mine, with the other. I slid my panties down and joined the club. I didn’t bother covering myself-what was the point? I was pretty sure they were going to make us put our hands by our sides pretty soon anyway.

“Stand on the line!” the older guard ordered, pointing to some tape on the floor. OK, whatever. Allison stood next to me. “Hands by your sides!” Boy, I called that one. The younger guard stood in front of Allison and ran her hands inside her mouth and ears and all through her hair. College girl had pretty much stopped bawling and just stood there looking miserable. The guard lifted Allison’s left arm in front up and felt in the armpit, then in between the fingers. Same with the right. She felt under each boob and then between the legs. It must be a fun job if you’re a dyke, like these guards. Then, she lifted each foot and felt in between the toes.

Then she moved over in front of me. What fun. She got her jollies feeling me all over. See if I care. Meanwhile, the older guard had put a medical glove on her right hand and stood by the table with a big grin on her face. “McManus, over here,” she barked. I knew what was coming and that it wouldn’t be much fun for me, though it probably would be for her. I went over. “Bend over the table,” she ordered. I bent over the table, tits pressed against the metal top.

I felt two fingers going into my snatch unceremoniously, rooting around, probing deep inside me. “Finding anything?” I asked. No comment from the dyke guard. Finally, the fingers came out. But I was pretty sure it wasn’t over yet. And I was right. There was the farting sound of the lube being squeezed out, then the cold greasy feeling of it inside my crack, on my asshole. Then the finger going inside, feeling it stretching the muscles, the pressure against the walls of my rectum. Finally, the relief as it came out.

“OK, stand up, you’re clean,” the guard told me. I stood up. College girl was looking like she was going to be sick, knowing she was next. “OK, Sturgis,” the guard ordered, “Your turn.”

College girl looked like she was going to start crying again. Instead, she spoke up. “Do I have to? I don’t have anything inside me, I swear.”

“This isn’t optional, Sturgis,” the older guard told her. “No exemptions for rich college students. Now get your ass over the table on the double or I’ll add extra strokes.” Allison complied. It seemed only fair to me. The guard went through the same none-too-gentle probing with her and then we were both good to go. So they marched us both buck naked down a hallway to a door marked “Clinic.”

END OF CHAPTER 3. PRIYA WILL EXAMINE THE GIRLS AND WATCH THEM BE FLOGGED IN CHAPTER 4

Lucky Priya

Chapter 4: Priya Enjoys her New Job

While the 2 offenders were being processed Priya had some time to orient herself to where things were in her clinic and look over the paperwork for the medical clearance for punishment that she would fill out and sign for each offender. She had just finished that when the knock came at the door. “Come in,” Priya said and they did, they being Beth and Sue and a third female guard she hadn’t met yet, accompanied by the 2 naked offenders. Now that was a sight Priya wasn’t used to seeing in the hospital, where it wasn’t the custom to have patients parade around totally nude.

The first offender, Allison Sturgis, according to her file, had a really great body, shapely, nice breasts, full hips, trimmed bush, clean, all in all a nice package, Priya thought. She looked absolutely mortified to be naked in front of the fully dressed staff members and absolutely terrified at the beating she knew was coming. The other one, Britney McManus, was scrawny and had several not very attractive tattoos. Her crotch was bald. Her file said she was 23, but it had obviously been a hard 23 years. She had adopted a fuck you attitude, pretending like she didn’t care where she was and what was going to happen to her, but Priya was pretty sure that was all posture and that she was just as scared as Allison.

“OK,” Priya announced, “Britney, please come over here. Allison, you can have a seat on one of the cots. Sit now, while you still can.” Priya thought a little humor might lighten the mood. The guards cackled but the offenders didn’t seem amused. Priya proceeded to examine Britney. Height, weight (too skinny), temperature, blood pressure, and pulse (elevated, but not a matter for concern). Then Priya had her move over and sit up on a table, while she attached some leads to her breast, stomach and legs and took a quick EKG. The major risk factor for this situation was an undiagnosed heart arrhythmia that could lead to problems under the stress of the caning. Britney’s EKG was normal.

Next, Priya drew 2 tubes of blood, which would be sent to the tox lab to test for banned painkillers and sedatives. Priya hadn’t drawn blood personally in some time, since in the hospital that was done by phlebotomists, but she found it like riding a bicycle-once you learned, you quickly remembered even if you hadn’t ridden for a while. Besides, if you caused a bit of pain, so what? These patients were due for a whole lot more pain and weren’t in any position to complain. Finally, Priya had Britney stand and went behind her and knelt to examine her posterior. It was skinny, but perfectly OK to be beaten.

Once Priya was done with Britney, she had her sit and called Allison to be examined. The girl padded over to the table, her bare feet sounding softly on the cold tile floor. Priya took her through the same examination as Britney, finding everything quite normal. Squatting to examine Allison’s butt, Priya couldn’t help noticing how shapely and nicely rounded it was, much like the rest of her. It would take the cane very nicely. Priya gave it a little smack and watched the flesh jiggle, thinking how much more delightfully it would jiggle when the rattan hit that succulent flesh. “You are in fine health, my dear,” Priya announced. That’s news her patients usually loved to hear, but she knew from her own personal experience in Trabbia that these patients would not like the diagnosis, because that took away their last hope of avoiding the cane.

After sending Allison back to her cot, Priya sat down at the desk to fill out the forms. It was a strange and rather arousing feeling to have such power over two forlorn, naked women, to be able to decide whether they would be caned or not. Priya had little doubt that a good whipping would do that scrawny tart, Britney, some good, maybe knock some of that attitude out of her, but a part of Priya wished she could save Allison’s lovely butt from being scarred. The girl seemed already punished enough by the humiliation of being paraded around naked and the fear of what was to come, barely able to restrain herself from bursting into tears every few minutes. Priya had a momentary fantasy of a grateful Allison showing Priya her appreciation for sparing her.

Priya quickly put that thought out of her mind. She was a professional, bound by the Department of Corrections guidelines, and, under those, they were perfectly fit. And that was the box she checked on each of their forms, “Fit for Punishment”, before signing on the “Supervising Physician” line at the bottom.

The paperwork completed, Priya stood, gathered up the papers she had signed and announced, “Both of you are fit for your caning. I suggest you use the toilet while you are waiting,” indicating the one that stood in the corner next to the sink. “The caning is very painful and accidents can happen.” Priya remembered how she had pissed herself while being caned in Trabbia and how embarrassed she had felt, even through the blinding pain. Allison burst into tears, hearing that, and was still crying as Priya went through the door to the Punishment Room with Sue.

Inside the Punishment Room, Priya and Sue took their seats at the table, which was placed a bit behind the side of the frame with the padded bar where the offender’s ass would be and off to the side, facing the door from the clinic. Sue took a few moments to review the two offender files to be sure everything was in order. Finally, she selected one and placed it open on the table in front of her, putting the other one aside.

Sue looked over at George, who had selected the cane he would use on the first offender and was swishing it through the air, with practiced authority. It was extremely flexible and fearsome looking, just as Priya remembered from Trabbia. “Are you ready?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied.

“Then let’s get started,” Sue proposed. “I’ll go get McManus. You can wait here, Doc,” she told Priya. Sue stood up and walked over to the clinic door, disappearing inside. Priya was waiting to see how Britney would react to being brought into the room where she would get her just desserts. The skinny girl had looked sullen and defiant through the medical exam. Would she maintain that attitude when faced with the caning frame? Priya got her answer as the door opened and Beth and Sue entered, gripping the naked girl’s arms firmly as they hustled her to the frame. Priya thought she saw a flash of fear in Britney’s eyes when she first saw the terrible wooden apparatus, but it was quickly replaced with her usual expression of grievance with the world.

Unperturbed by the girl’s attitude, the two guards continued moving her briskly forward to stand in front of the padded bar of the frame, where George was waiting to assist. Working quickly, each guard knelt and grabbed one of the girl’s ankles, separating them until they were in position to attach the thick leather straps that were bolted to the frame. They wrapped the leather around Britney’s skinny ankles and pulled it tight and buckled it in place. With the offender now unable to attempt to flee, the guards could work more deliberately. Beth went around to the front of the frame, while George and Sue each placed a hand on Britney’s naked back and pushed until she was bent at approximately 90° over the padded bar. They buckled the thick padded belt over her waist, while Beth buckled one of the cuffs attached to the far crossbar around Britney’s left wrist, then did the same with her right. When she was finished, Beth announced, “Offender secured!”

Priya decided that she preferred the way the preparation for the caning had been done in Trabbia. There, instead of being already naked when brought to the caning area, the offenders, whether the Trabbian students whose caning she had witnessed, or herself, when she had been caned in her turn, were brought into the courtyard clad in prison issue shorts, a T shirt and flip-flops. Their name and sentence had been read and then they were ordered to strip. Once naked, they had been made to stand at attention, allowing those watching to examine their bodies and comment on them before they were secured to the frame. Priya thought that gave the proceedings more ceremonial gravity than the way they were done here and contributed to the shame the offender felt. Priya had certainly felt ashamed when she stood naked before the Trabbians. Nevertheless, she understood that the way they were done here gave less opportunity for the offender to resist and was probably more efficient for a small facility with limited staff.

Either way, the end result was the same. The offender was immobilized on the frame, her feet spread about 3 feet apart, bent at the hips, her ass presented as a target for the caner to strike. The posture prominently displayed the slit between Britney’s legs and, with the way the girl’s ass cheeks were spread, Priya could even make out the dark hole of her anus, just as her own most private parts had been displayed for the Trabbians . The sight caused dampness to begin seeping between Priya’s legs, the arousal like an ache in her groin. And she knew it would only get better once the strokes began and that there was still the very attractive Allison Sturgis to come.

Given that Britney’s scrawny ass did not make a fat target, George appeared to take great pains adjusting his aim. He tapped Britney’s ass several times as he shifted his feet until he was happy with his placement. Beth sat in a chair directly in front of the frame, grasping Britney’s head in both hands, holding it up so she could see the offender’s face.

While George and Beth were preparing, Sue took her seat behind the table and selected Britney’s folder. “She back-talked in there. I had to give her an official warning that any further resistance would get her additional strokes,” she told Priya. “That shut her up.”

“That’s good, Sergeant,” Priya replied. “There is no reason you need to take lip from these punks.” To be honest, she was a bit disappointed that Sue had given the little criminal a warning rather than simply giving her extra strokes. “How often do you award extra strokes?” she asked.

“I can review the numbers for you in our database if you’d like,” Sue responded, “But I’m guessing maybe 2 or 3 %.”

“Well,” Priya said, “I think McManus will have enough problems with the 12 she is already due.” It would have been hard to argue with that; there was precious little flesh on that ass to absorb the force of the cane.

Sue completed her review of the folder, making some notations, which Priya supposed was a description of the incident and the official warning issued. When that was completed, Sue stood. After looking at George, who signaled he was ready to proceed, Sue announced “Britney McManus, 12 strokes for driving while intoxicated. Begin.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Without further ado, the first stroke slammed into the girl’s butt, leaving a double white line as the cane fell back. As the line reddened with the returning circulation, Britney gasped and muttered, “Shit.” Beth looked the young offender straight in the eye and addressed her forthrightly. “Hurts, doesn’t it?” she asked rhetorically. “But that was only one. Wait until you get to 9 or 10. You’ll be damned sorry you drove drunk, you slut.”

The second stroke left another bright red line an inch or so below the first one. Priya could hear Britney laboring to breathe against the searing pain she was suffering, something that Priya knew all too well. The girl’s legs were taut as she pulled against the straps that held her ankles to the frame. Priya remembered how she herself had dug her toes into the soft Trabbian dirt as the waves of agony had coursed through her buttocks, but here the ground was unyielding concrete.

“Stroke 3!” Sue called and the cane struck just above where the first had landed. Britney wailed loudly, trailing off into a “Fuuucck! Fuckin’ bastard!” Priya admired the girl’s fighting spirit. Beth appeared less pleased. “Sure, you can curse,” she told Britney, “But you drove around drunk. You could have killed yourself or some innocent person.”

The fourth stroke elicited more curses and howls of pain, as did the subsequent strokes through the seventh. Beth continued her impromptu counseling in between the oaths. Britney’s ass, was now a maze of wheals, a few oozing blood, with little undamaged flesh. Even from where she sat, Priya could see that the girl’s buttocks and legs were shaking uncontrollably. It seemed hard to imagine that she was only a bit past the halfway point, with 5 more strokes left to endure.

“Stroke 8!” Sue announced. George delivered it with implacable force, heedless of the girl’s obvious distress. Britney coughed and began retching loudly.

Beth held up her hand. “Stop!” she cried. Priya got to her feet and walked to the front of the frame where Beth held up the suffering girl’s face, which was covered with various secretions-tears from her eyes, mucus from her nose and trails of bile from her mouth. Looking into McManus’s eyes, Priya could see the girl was barely present. She removed a small penlight from her pocket and shone it on Britney’s face. “Are you OK?” she asked. The girl groaned and muttered something inaudible. She retched again, though only a small trickle ran down from her mouth.

“Britney, are you OK?” Priya asked again.

“It hurts so much,” she croaked.

“I know it does,” Priya replied “It’s supposed to.” Indeed, she knew very well from her experience in Trabbia just how much it hurt, and she also knew from her role as a state official that was indeed the purpose. Nevertheless, the state could not allow offenders to choke on their own vomit, so Priya needed to make a judgment whether that was a real risk in this case.

Priya held up a finger. “Please follow my finger with your eyes,” she told Britney, as she moved it from side to side, then up and down. Priya could see that the girl’s eyes were able to track the finger. “I think you are OK,” she told the girl. “There are only 4 more. You can take them. Be strong.” With that, she turned and walked back to the table.

Once Priya was seated and had made a note of the incident in the folder and George signaled that he was ready to complete the job, Sue stood again. “Stroke 9!” she announced and George struck Britney’s rear with implacable force. The girl seemed to have lost the power of speech; there were no more curses, just a wordless howl that seemed to go on and on. The tenth stroke brought more of the same.

By the final two strokes, Britney had been sufficiently weakened by her ordeal that she could muster little more than a few moans and whimpers. Priya could imagine the relief the girl felt when Sue announced, “Punishment completed!” Beth unbuckled the wrist straps, while George and Sue undid the waist strap and then knelt to free the girl’s ankles. Despite now being free, Britney continued to lie almost motionless over the frame. Priya went over to examine her patient. She could see immediately that the 12 strokes had badly chewed up Britney’s ass. Several lines in the central area were seeping blood, some of which ran down her thighs in a number of places. Seeing no movement, Beth and Sue each grabbed an arm and pulled Britney to a standing position, then helped her waddle like a wounded duck back into the Clinic, followed by Priya, whose job now involved tending to the offender’s wounds.

While Beth and Sue were maneuvering Britney onto a cot, Priya put on latex gloves and grabbed a bottle of disinfectant, a tube of ointment and some gauze pads. She poured a generous helping of liquid onto a pad and dabbed gently at some of the worst cuts. Britney didn’t swear or protest, just moaned and jerked every now and then as the disinfectant worked into a particularly painful spot. Priya was glad to see the change in McManus’s attitude from the sullen defiance she had shown to the submissive helplessness she was now exhibiting after her ordeal. That was what the purpose of this punishment was-to impress upon the offender the awesome power of the law and the need to respect it at all times.

Once the wounds were clean, Priya slathered the entire affected area with a generous coating of ointment, which contained aloe and antibiotics, as well as other ingredients to promote healing and prevent infection. “You’ll be OK, Britney,” she reassured her patient, though she doubted the girl believed her right now. Priya glanced over at Allison, who was staring incredulously at Britney’s ass, looking like she was going to be sick, especially since she knew the same treatment was due her. At least back in Trabbia, Priya had not had to see her friends’ wounds until after her own caning. Though she might have wished to reassure the girl, Priya knew it would be useless and cruel to offer false hope. Instead, she turned away and went back into the Punishment Room.

There, George was refreshing himself from his exertions with some water and one of the donuts from the staff lunchroom. Priya took her seat at the table. Watching the caning had been very exciting, bringing back long-repressed memories of those long-ago days in Trabbia. And now, instead of the scrawny trailer park girl, the luscious Dorsbury College girl, so much like herself at that age, was next. Priya was tingling all over, especially between her legs.

TO BE CONTINUED

Like something you tasted on holiday 20 years ago,
and it was so delicious - even just catching the scent of it,
you can't resist wanting it again, desperately! :devil:

Like Proust's madeleine. There is always a risk, though, that a second bite at a different time in life will not be as good and could even spoil the memory of the first. Should Priya risk it? Will she? Is it even possible given her position?

“Is everything ready?” Sue asked. George nodded, as did Beth. “OK, let’s go get Sturgis.” Priya’s heart skipped a beat when she heard the door open and saw Sue and Beth leading Allison into the room. The young student looked absolutely petrified at the sight of the imposing flogging frame and the muscular man standing there with the fearsome instrument of punishment. Instinctively, she tried to pull back, shouting, “No! I can’t!”

Sue and Beth kept a firm hold on her arms and kept moving her towards her destination. “Oh yes you can, and you will,” Sue told her firmly. “There is no exemption for rich bitch college students. 8 strokes are what the judge ordered and 8 are what you’ll get unless I give you more for your trouble making.”

Despite Allison’s resistance, they pulled her up to the frame, so all it got her was some skin scraped off her toes on the rough concrete floor. “Please, no. Please. You’re hurting me”, she cried to the unmoved guards. Priya smiled, thinking about how Allison couldn’t even imagine the real pain she would be feeling in a few moments. The girl wascompletely helpless between Sue and Beth, a look of sheer panic on her face, as her eyes took in the caning frame. Priya didn’t have to imagine how the girl felt; she knew from her own experience in Trabbia the mix of terror and degradation Allison must undoubtedly be experiencing as they reached the spot in front of the padded bar on the frame. Nothing in her pampered and uneventful life had prepared her to be standing naked in front of this solid wooden frame as the two guards knelt and each grabbed an ankle, pulling her feet apart and threading the thick leather straps around each ankle before buckling them tight.

Once Allison’s ankles were attached, George and Sue pushed her torso over the bar. As Allison felt herself falling forwards, she grabbed onto the far crossbar for support. Beth immediately wrapped one of the straps attached to the crossbar around the girl’s right wrist and buckled it tight. Before she could attach the other strap around the left wrist, Allison pulled her arm back, leaving it dangling straight down. “Give me your hand!” Beth barked. When Allison didn’t immediately obey, Beth grabbed her left elbow and, none too gently, yanked the girl’s wrist up against the bar and strapped it tight.

“Ow!” Allison complained.

“I warned you to give it to me, you stupid cunt,” Beth retorted. Meanwhile, the Sergeant and the caner were pulling the padded belt around Allison’s waist and buckling it so that her hips were held firmly against the padded crossbar.

Allison was now well and truly immobilized, her ankles, wrist and waist attached to the sturdy wooden frame, her head held firmly by Beth, preventing her from looking anywhere but forward. Priya could remember how that felt and wasn’t surprised to see Allison’s leg and arm muscles flexing, testing the bindings, as Priya had done in Trabbia, with just as little effect against the firmly-anchored straps.

Priya, looking now at Allison’s posterior, couldn’t help but note that her private parts were wide open and on full display. She remembered the shame she had felt, being bound in the identical position when she had been in the Trabbian punishment camp. There, the cruel inspectors had mocked her; a female inspector had even stimulated her genitals until Priya had almost had an orgasm bound to the frame. Priya wished she could do that to Allison, though she knew that back here in the US that was not going to happen. Not that this little slut didn’t deserve it. Just the thought of that had Priya aching to shove her hand down her pants, something she also knew was impossible right now.

Everything being set, Sgt. Miller rose and announced, “Allison Sturgis, 8 strokes for using a false ID to purchase alcohol. Stroke 1.” George wound his body like a coiled spring, took 2 quick strides and unleashed a powerful stroke dead center on Allison’s buttocks. Priya could see the rotan sink deep into the flesh, causing it to jiggle madly for a good second after it fell away. Allison showed no reaction for a moment or so, but then as the lines sprang up on her soft skin, she began pulling frantically at the bindings, desperate to escape the further blows she knew were coming. Priya could hear her labored breathing. It was all as wonderful as she had remembered.

“Stroke 2,” Sue called. This one struck a bit above the first one and elicited a deep groan and more useless struggles from poor Allison.

After the third stroke, Allison lost all shame. “Please, stop. Oh, it hurts so much. Please, I beg you. I won’t do it ever again.”

“You stupid girl,” Beth told her, “We aren’t going to stop until you are punished as you deserve to be. You college students think the laws don’t apply to you. Now you are finding out they do.” Priya thought that was exactly right. Allison was indeed getting what she deserved.

The fourth stroke brought on more frantic begging and more unsympathetic reaction from Beth. By now, there were 4 bright red wheals on Allison’s bum that, while not bleeding yet, were undoubtedly burning like fire. Priya knew that with so much of the skin already damaged, the chances were that subsequent blows would hit on inflamed flesh and hurt even more than the previous ones.

Her suspicions were validated by the fifth stroke, which caused Allison’s entire body to go rigid, every muscle straining against the straps holding her down. Even when the struggles died down, Priya could see that Allison’s buttocks and thighs were trembling involuntarily as the nerves tried to process the distress signals they were receiving. Fluid was now leaking from the deepest wounds as the outer layer of skin was torn away, leaving the highly sensitive inner layers exposed. She seemed to be trying to beg once more for relief, but only a howl came out.

The sixth stroke elicited howls of agony and more fruitless struggles. Priya knew that Allison must be in a panic, wondering how she would survive the 2 remaining strokes. By now, blood was seeping from a few spots. Meanwhile, Priya was wondering how she would make it through the rest of this spectacle without relieving the insistent ache in her crotch.

There were more howls from Allison after the seventh stroke. Now blood was flowing from one spot in a small trickle down the right buttock and onto the thigh. “Only one left,” Beth told the poor girl. It wasn’t clear she heard over her own screams.

“Stroke 8!” Sue called. The cane sunk into soft, yielding flesh, one more time. One more time Allison shouted her agony. There were now several spots from which blood was trickling and the girls buttocks were still wracked with tremors. “Punishment complete,” Sue announced, before coming over to assist Beth in undoing the straps that wedded Allison’s body to the wood. The girl continued moaning in her agony, stopping only to gulp in air through her mouth, as her nose was clogged with mucus.

“You can stand up now,” Beth told her. Getting no response, Beth and Sue each grabbed an arm and pulled Allison to her feet and steered her slowly in the direction of the Clinic. Priya followed behind, admiring the job George had done on the girl’s buttocks. She had no doubt Allison would remember this for a long time, particularly if she was ever tempted to break the law again.

Priya administered the same care to Allison as she had to Britney, who had already been taken to the cell where she would spend the night. Once Priya was done with Allison, Beth and the third guard took her to the cell as well. The overnight stay would insure that they had to suffer the acute effects of the caning without any pain medication. Priya would examine them the next morning, and, unless there were serious medical problems, which were unlikely, would release them. At that point, they would be free to do what they wanted.

After tidying up and doing some paperwork, Priya’s day was done, a much shorter day than she was used to at the hospital, certainly. She was home in time to pick up some things at the grocery and cook a nice dinner, all the while trying to ignore the aching desire in her loins. Around 5:30, she heard Sanjay’s car enter the garage. He gave her a big kiss as he came into the kitchen. “It’s so nice to come home to a house with you there,” he said.

“Well get used to it,” Priya told him, “Because the new job went very well and I don’t think they could get me back at the hospital for any amount of money.”

“Well, it smells, yummy,” he told her.

“Me or the dinner?” Priya asked.

“Both,” he replied, as he went to wash his hands.

After dinner, Priya cleaned up, while Sanjay wsat in his home office answering emails. To occupy herself, Priya watched a few minutes of some boring TV news show, but found herself so wet and horny from what she had seen at the Center that she couldn’t wait any longer. She walked into Sanjay’s office, grabbed his shirt and began unbuttoning it, “I need you to fuck me right now,” she told him, pulling on his arm to get him to stand and kissing him full on the mouth.

“Can it wait until I finish?” he asked.

“No,” Priya replied, already stripping off her shirt and removing her bra, as she pulled him towards their bedroom. She almost tore his clothes off and insisted he take her without further ado. Whenever he flagged in his efforts, Priya urged him on like a jockey with a champion racehorse. Priya came twice before Sanjay finally came and collapsed on top of her. They were both asleep within minutes.

At some point later in the night, Priya awoke in a sweat. She had dreamed that she was tied to the caning frame being whipped, as she had been in Trabbia and as those girls were at her new job. Sanjay wasn’t in bed, doubtless finishing his emails, but she was desperately horny again, so she made herself come a third time using her hand and fell back asleep.

END OF CHAPTER 4 PRIYA WILL FACE AN INTERESTING SITUATION IN CHAPTER 5 COMING SOON

Priya On The Whipping Frame.

Do Your Worst You Bastards SWISH------- AAARRRGG.

Fuck You I Hate You SWISH------- AAARRRGGG.

Fifteen`th Stroke

OH FUCK NO, NO MORE SWISH -------- EEEIIIAAAAA ,NNOOOO

Until she collapses on the whipping post.
They release her arms but fail the catch her
and she falls backwards onto her burning
blooded bum , and the scream that rips from
her throat is blood chilling it even frightens
her tormentors.

Just An Observation

Chapter 5- Priya Faces a Challenge

As the days passed, Priya continued to enjoy the job as Staff Physician at Female Corporal Punishment Center #3. She got to watch a wide variety of women being flogged. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian; mostly lower class, it’s true, but there were enough Dorsbury College students like Allison along with some professionals who screwed up in one way or another to provide some socio-economic variation.

Priya was fascinated by the variety of body builds. To her surprise, as someone who kept fit and trim, she often found herself particularly enjoying when fat women were caned. The sight of all that flesh jiggling as they were marched to the frame, their big tits and belly hanging down as they were bent over the crossbar was magnificent. For a couple, George had to make an extra hole in the waist strap to contain them. Most of all, Priya liked watching the waves of motion that passed through their fat buttocks as the cane hit.

Despite their obviously unhealthy weight, none of the fatties were found unfit for punishment. However, Priya took it on herself to counsel them on nutrition and exercise before releasing them from the facility. After all, while it was certainly necessary to punish these offenders’ bad behavior very severely, it was also in society’s interest to give them the tools and motivation to lead better lives.

Priya also knew that many of the girls had substance abuse problems, particularly opioids. She had seen plenty of that in her practice at the hospital and could tell in most cases from looking at them and having a brief conversation as she examined them to clear them for their caning. Of course, they would test positive and end up brought back to receive their strokes a second time. While Priya didn’t feel particularly sympathetic about that, she thought it was a waste of departmental resources.

With that in mind, Priya devised a program where women who admitted to addiction or whom medical staff believed were addicts would be diverted to treatment to get clean before being caned. That way, they would only get their normal court-ordered punishment, rather than a double dose. Priya traveled to the state capital to get buy in from the poo-bahs of the Department of Corrections. She was able to convince them that this made good sense, especially when she laid out the cost savings. Her bosses were quite pleased.

Even after a few months on the job, Priya still enjoyed having humiliated offenders paraded naked before her and still got a frisson of excitement seeing them take their punishment. There was something so right about seeing wrongdoers get their just desserts. Nor did her general horniness decline. She and Sanjay were having more and better sex than they had had since the days after they first met, perhaps even better than back then.

One night, Sanjay asked her, “What’s gotten into you lately? You are wild in bed these days.”

“Do you have a problem with that,” Priya replied.

“No, not at all,” Sanjay answered. “To be honest, I’m loving it. But I’m wondering where it’s coming from.”

Priya debated for a second telling him that watching the canings turned her on. She even thought about sharing the whole story about her time in Trabbia, which she had never told him. In the end, she decided to keep that to herself. “The new job is just such a load off my shoulders,” she said. “At the hospital the hours were so long and the patient load was so high that I was too dead when I got home to do anything but watch a little TV and fall into bed. Now I feel relaxed and appreciated and I have plenty of time for you. I feel like I’m in the right place finally.”

Sanjay could hardly disagree with that, especially when she kissed him hard and pulled his pajama pants down and got on top of him.

It was soon after that that an interesting thing happened. It was a Friday and Priya was looking at the list of offenders scheduled to be punished the following week. Among the dozen or so names was Nicole Pennington. “Not Nicky Pennington from the hospital?” Priya thought as she called up the file. But there it was-Nicole Pennington, physician, age 36, 12 strokes for texting while driving, second offense, with a mug shot that wasn’t a photo Nicky’s would boast of, but was clearly her.

Though they hadn’t really socialized outside of work, Priya had sat in countless staff meetings with Nicky. She found her arrogant and prickly, a competent doctor, but not as great as she thought she was. Checking the file, Priya saw that Nicky had been stopped for texting while driving a couple of months ago and got a fine and 4 points against her license. Apparently, she wasn’t smart enough to learn from that because she was caught again and this time was going to receive a real punishment that would hopefully stop such behavior for good.

Nicky would be reporting on Wednesday to be caned along with another woman getting 12 strokes for shoplifting. Priya looked forward to their meeting. Sure enough, on Wednesday morning, at the usual time, Sue Miller knocked at the clinic door. Priya had alerted Sue and the other guards that Pennington had been a colleague of hers. As Priya called “Enter,” the door opened. Sue led in the offenders-a young Hispanic girl, followed by Nicky, both stark naked. Priya admired her body-it was well-toned. Obviously Nicky spent some of her off-duty hours at the gym.

As Nicky filed into the room, she stared at Priya in shock, her hand covering her mouth. “Oh, my God,” she said loudly, “Priya? Priya Raman? Is that you? I had heard you took a job somewhere in a prison, but I never imagined I’d see you here!”

“Shut up,” Sue growled at her. “You aren’t here to socialize with the doctor. You sit down and wait until she calls you.” Nicky sat down, still looking shocked at seeing a professional colleague in this place. Priya decided to keep Nicky waiting, so she called the Hispanic girl, Susanna Ramirez, first and went through the full examination procedure, finding no reason that she was unfit for punishment.

Priya sent Susanna to sit down and wrote her findings slowly and carefully in the charts. She could see Nicky squirming at being kept waiting. “Good,” thought Priya. Finally she called, “Pennington.” Nicky got up and sauntered over to Priya’s desk with a big smile on her face.

“Priya, this is all a big mistake,” she began. “I mean, you’ve known me for years. I’m not a criminal, I was just sending a quick text to the hospital asking for test results on a patient. Surely you can pull a few strings and get me out of this?”

“Nicky, you know you could have killed someone texting while driving. For God’s sake, you’ve treated victims of accidents many times. You should have pulled over to send your message. You even got off with a fine the first time, but didn’t learn your lesson. Now I will examine you just as I do anyone else and if you are fit, they are going to cane you just like any other person who breaks the law. And looking at you and knowing how often you go to the gym the odds are very low that I won’t find you fit.”

“Come on Priya,” Nicky whined. “I’m asking for professional courtesy, that’s all.”

“You are an offender and you will call me Dr. Raman,” Priya answered. “Now get on the scale.”

“Why you little bitch, is that how you treat a friend?” Nicky spat.

“OK, that’s it,” Priya announced. “I’m citing you for gross insubordination and awarding you 2 extra strokes.” Priya made a note in the chart. “Did you get that Sue?”

“I certainly did Doc,” Sue replied, “And I support that 100%. You don’t have to take any shit from this worthless criminal. She’s lucky you’re only giving her 2.”

Nicky looked absolutely shocked. “This is outrageous,” she sputtered, “I want to speak to my attorney.”

“Oh, would you?” Priya snarled, angry now. “In this facility, staff has absolute authority to punish infractions. I’m going to add 2 strokes to the 2 I already gave you because you are obstructing our operations. I suggest you keep your mouth shut from now on Pennington, because another word and we’ll have you back next week for another session. Do I make myself clear?”

Priya wasn’t sure she actually had the authority to do that, but Nicky didn’t know. Nicky visibly slumped at this threat, which she had no reason to believe was not real. “Now, get your ass on the scale,” Priya told her. Nicky meekly obeyed and was compliant, if sullen, as Priya completed the exam, finding her perfectly fit to be caned, just as anticipated.

Before proceeding, Priya had to fill out a Disciplinary Incident Report detailing what had happened and justifying the awarding of additional strokes. She completed the blank form on her computer, printed it out and signed it with a flourish. Then she strode out of the Clinic and into the Punishment Room, accompanied by Sue.

TO BE CONTINUED THIS ONE IS FOR DOROTHY

That stuck up bitch won`t be so arrogant after a few strokes of the cane,
but i think Priya should be beside her on a whipping post and we could
take bet`s on who screams to loudest

This was the first offender that had made Priya angry. Many had been combative, rebellious, or angry, and she understood that under the circumstances. But to stand there naked and maintain an attitude of superiority was hard to take. To demand special favors from the law on top of that because you were a professional and to prevail upon a colleague to break the rules was altogether too much.

As they took their seats at the table, Sue congratulated Priya, “Good for you Doc. That arrogant bitch deserved everything you gave her. I bet she was a treat to work with at the Hospital.”

“Well, I never had any big conflicts with her, because we didn’t have that much to do with each other, but there were quite a few people who didn’t like her. Listen, Sue, I would like to take the front of the frame instead of Beth when we do Nicky, OK?”

“No problem, Doc. I think that could be good for her to have to look at you. Might break down her defenses. Should we take her first or second?”

“Let’s make her wait,” Priya replied.

“Yes,” Sue nodded. “Let’s.” She got up to go get Ramirez, the first offender. Priya could barely concentrate on the flogging as it proceeded. The girl reacted normally, screaming and howling from the second stroke on, not fainting or giving any reason for a medical intervention. Her ass wasn’t going to win a beauty contest by the time the 12 strokes were delivered, but Priya had seen worse.

The look on Nicky’s face as the guards dragged Susanna into the Clinic and deposited her on the cot was priceless. Even more so was the shock that registered as she got a good look at the girl’s butt. Nicky couldn’t even look as Priya cleansed Susanna’s wounds and applied salve. “Am I doing this OK in your opinion, Nicky?” she asked, sarcastically. Priya was met by silence, which she took for approval. Once she was done, Priya reassured Susanna that she would be OK and went back into the punishment room without looking at Nicky.

After a brief rest, George indicted he was ready to proceed. He, Sue and Beth disappeared into the clinic, returning a moment later with a very frightened looking Nicky Pennington. Apparently, having been awarded extra strokes had convinced her of the futility of resistance, as she didn’t struggle on the way to the flogging frame, nor as Sue and Beth strapped her down.

Once she was in place, Priya went to sit in the chair right in front of the frame. As she had seen Beth do many times, she placed one hand on the top of Nicky’s head and the other under her chin, forcing her to face forward so that Priya could look into her eyes and judge how she was reacting to the punishment. Right now, as best Priya could tell, she was reacting with pure unadulterated fear.

That fear was not diminished when Sue announced loudly, “Nicole Pennington, 12 strokes for texting while driving plus 4 strokes for internal disciplinary infractions. Begin.”

Priya heard the whoosh of the rotan and the loud smack as it struck Nicky’s ass, though she couldn’t see the actual impact from her position at the front of the stand. What she saw was Nicky’s face contort into a grimace of agony and Nicky’s hands gripping the crossbar. She heard the labored intake of several rapid breaths. “Hurts, doesn’t it?” Priya asked, knowing the answer full well.

Priya heard Sue call “Two” and heard the second stroke delivered. This time Nicky emitted a load groan and muttered, ”Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Owwww!”

“They gave you a warning and you ignored it, Nicky,” Priya told her colleague. “That was really stupid.” Nicky’s eyes looked down at the floor to avoid Priya’s gaze.

After the fourth stroke, Nicky was panting, a look of sheer panic in her tear-filled eyes. Priya knew that she was in agony and was desperately wondering how she could survive 4 times the lashes she had taken so far. She begged, “I’m dying. Please, Priya, I beg you, I can’t take any more. Please help me.”

“Don’t worry Nicky. You will take every last lash because you deserve them,” Priya assured her. “That is the law, sweetie.”

After the seventh lash Nicky was simply howling, her hair wet from sweat caused by the pain and her struggles, which ran down her face. The look in her eyes was blank.

After the eighth stroke, which brought more howls, Priya told her, “You’re half way, now Nicky.” Eight was the number of strokes Priya had received in Trabbia so she had some idea how much Nicky had suffered so far. The remaining strokes were beyond Priya’s personal experience and, quite frankly, beyond her ability to imagine.

Unlike the previous ones, the ninth stroke elicited no reaction from Nicky. Priya could see her eyes were closed and the facial muscles were slack. She released her hold on the chin and Nicky’s head sagged. “Stop,” Priya called. She reached into the pocket of her lab coat, extracted a jar of smelling salts and unscrewed the cap. The pungent smell of ammonia was unmistakable. Lifting up Nicky’s chin, Priya held the jar under Nicky’s nose. Nicky began coughing and her eyes popped open.

“Nicky?” Priya asked. There was more coughing in response. Priya removed the jar of smelling salts, capped it and placed it back in her pocket. “Are you there?”

Nicky groaned, “Oh God, it hurts so much.”

“That’s OK,” Priya assured her. “It’s supposed to hurt. But I need to make sure you aren’t in danger.” She put the ends of her stethoscope in her ears and placed the end between Nicky’s shapely breasts. She could hear Nicky’s heart pounding in fear and distress, but that was normal. “Breathe,” she commanded. The lungs sounded normal too.

Priya turned and looked at Sue. “She’s OK, we can continue.”

Sue nodded and announced, “Ten.” Nicky howled, her face a grimace of agony again. Priya was satisfied that she was able to feel the lashes as intended.

When the count reached twelve, Priya told Nicky, “If you had behaved yourself, you would be done, but you didn’t, so you must suffer 4 more.” Nicky groaned and tried to shake her head as much as she could in Priya’s grip.

It was clear to Priya that each of the 4 penalty strokes was sheer, unadulterated agony for Nicky, though she remained conscious through the rest of the ordeal. Finally, after number 16, Sue announced, “Punishment complete.” It was hard to tell if a look of relief crossed Nicky’s face, because she appeared to be in her own world of suffering. Sue and Beth came over and began unbuckling the straps holding Nicky on the frame. Despite being released she lay motionless. Beth and Sue had to more or less carry her broken, naked body into the Clinic.

In there, Priya got a close-up look at Nicky’s beaten buttocks. They were in bad shape, deep weals, many leaking blood with bits of torn skin at the edges. It took Priya quite a while to clean and dress the wounds, but eventually she was able to clear Nicky to be taken to the cell where she would pass the night. Priya was sure it would be a most uncomfortable one.

For Priya, on the other hand, the evening was not uncomfortable at all. She had a massage scheduled after work. Then, she cooked a delicious dinner and opened a nice bottle of wine. After that, she was able to convince Sanjay to put his work aside and watch a movie snuggled up on the couch, before heading to bed for a vigorous fucking. Yes, Priya’s life was good.

Moreover, she was proud of herself for taking charge and handling the touchy situation with Nicky. Priya was glad she had put her in her place and maintained the standards of the Department, that all would be treated the same, regardless of race, class or even personal and professional ties. She could only hope that Nicky had learned a valuable lesson about not placing yourself above others and the law.

Priya got some sense of that the next morning, when she had to examine Nicky and the other woman who had been punished the previous day, Susanna in order to approve their release. Both were escorted into the clinic by a guard, still naked, the clothes they had arrived in waiting for them in plastic bags, each labelled with their names.

Priya examined Susanna first. Her ass was scored with wheals and cuts, most of which had partially scabbed over. Priya slathered on more on ointment and taped a gauze pad over the two most battered areas. “You are healing well, Susanna,” she told her. “You may get dressed, but be careful putting on your panties and sweat pants, so you don’t reopen any wounds.” The girl found the bag with her clothes and began slowly dressing.

Priya turned her attention to Nicky whose buttocks were in even worse shape. “How are you feeling this morning, Nicky?”

Nicky began sobbing, her whole body shaking. “It hurts so much, Priya.” Priya glared at her. “I mean Dr. Raman. Nothing I’ve ever experienced has even come close.”

“That’s good, Nicky. And I don’t say that to be cruel, but because it’s very important that you remember this experience if you ever think about breaking the law again, especially if it’s something dangerous to yourself and others. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Doctor, that’s very clear,” Nicky replied, trying her best to control her sobbing.

“OK, now I’m going to put some ointment on and cover up any wounds that haven’t scabbed over so you don’t bleed.” There were quite a few gouges in the skin that still looked like they could open up, so it took Priya quite some time to cover them. She could hear Nicky crying and moaning softly throughout. Finally, she was done and told her she could dress as well. It took quite a while and many groans of distress for Nicky to get her clothes onto her very sore body.

Priys handed each of the offenders a sheet of instructions for care of the affected areas and then sat down to fill out the Inmate Release Forms, printing them out, signing them and placing them in the file. Once she was done, a guard escorted the two offenders to the door and let them out.

Interestingly, a couple of months later, Priya was having lunch with Clara, a doctor at the Hospital with whom she had been and remained friendly. They were gossiping about their fellow doctors when Clara mentioned that Nicky Pennington had resigned to take a job at a practice several states away. “It’s funny,” Clara said, “But a couple of months ago, she was out for several days, and when she came back, she was different.”

“Different how?” Priya asked.

“Quieter and less, you know, full of herself. She even volunteered to help in my area without being asked and didn’t disagree with everything I suggested like she used to,” Clara replied.

Priya smiled. “Well, that’s good. I wish her the best in her new job.” And, honestly, she meant it.

“I wonder what it was that changed her?” Clara said.

Priya was tempted for a moment to tell her story, but decided to keep quiet. After all, this was the desired outcome-justice done and an offender who changed for the better. Priya was very pleased to have played a small role in that.

END OF CHAPTER 5 SIXTH AND FINAL CHAPTER COMING SOON

Chapter 6- Priya Gets an Invitation

Over the next few months, Priya continued to find her job rewarding. She didn’t always find the canings as exciting as she had at first, but when the offender was attractive, particularly if they were someone she felt something in common with, Priya would still find herself getting aroused.

Much of her efforts went into monitoring the substance abuser diversion program. While more data was needed, the preliminary numbers were very encouraging-it had reduced the rate of drug test failure, and the need to find the offender and re-administer the punishment by over 80%. That was a considerable budget savings for the Department and her bosses were pleased. They sent Priya to other Punishment Centers around the state to help them start similar programs. There were even a few articles in the local press about it.

One day, she got a call from her boss, Paul Roberts, the Director of Inmate Services. After some small talk, he asked her, “Have you ever heard of Trabbia?”

Priya’s heart skipped a beat. “Oh my God,” she thought, “Somehow, he has found out about what happened when I was there and now I’m going to be fired for not disclosing it. And then I will have no choice but to tell Sanjay and probably my parents too. Shit!” Priya tried to stay calm. “The South East Asian country?” she asked, hoping her voice didn’t give her panic away.

“Yes,” Paul replied. “I assume you know that they cane low-level offenders as we do here?”

“Yes, I’ve heard they do,” Priya said, not revealing that she knew this first hand.

“Well, drug use these days isn’t limited to the West and they’ve been having issues with offenders who are using just as we have. Somehow, they saw one of the articles about your program and they are interested.”

Priya breathed a sigh of relief, as this didn’t sound like Paul was about to fire her. “I would be happy to speak with them, Paul.”

“Well, they seem to want to speak with you very much. In fact, they would like to invite you there to tour some of their facilities and advise them on how to set up a program. They offered to pay all your travel expenses. ”

“Wow, Paul,” Priya said, “I’m flattered. What do you think about this?”

“Priya, I think this would be good for the Department and good for you, but it’s entirely up to you if you want to go. We can get someone to cover for you here, so as far as I’m concerned it’s your call. Take some time and think about it and let me know.”

“Absolutely, Paul, I will. Thanks,” Priya said as she hung up the phone. She had never considered, in her wildest dreams that she would ever return to Trabbia. She recalled that part of her sentence there was that she was banned from returning there for 10 years, but that had now passed. But she had a husband and, given the distance, it would involve being away from him at least 10 days or even 2 weeks. She would have to discuss it with Sanjay.

That night after dinner, she told him about the invitation. “Trabbia?” he asked. “Isn’t that where you went on the archaeological thing back in college?”

“Yes,” Priya replied.

“I’m sure you would be interested to see how the excavation has progressed since then,” Sanjay said.

“Sure,” Priya answered, “But that isn’t the purpose of the visit, of course.”

“I understand,” he said. “What did your boss think about it?”

“He thinks I should go, but he said it’s my decision.”

Sanjay’s response was quite definitive, “Well, then I think you should go too. It’s a great opportunity for your career and it’s always fun to revisit places that you saw as a younger person.”

“But how will you manage without me?” Priya asked, giving him her best come hither look.

“Well, there’s always Melissa at Starbucks,” he said. Priya punched him in the arm.

“Seriously, the Simmons project deadline is at the end of the month, so you wouldn’t see me much of me for the next few weeks anyway. I’ll get even more done if I’m all alone and have nothing to do but work.”

This seemed perfect to Priya. She put aside her reservations and called Paul the next day to tell him she would go. He gave her the co-ordinates for the point person in the Trabbian Ministry of Justice. In an exchange of email, it was agreed that Priya would leave in about a week and plan a visit of 10 days or so. They would arrange a visa, tickets and hotel. She should just keep receipts for meals and other incidentals and they would reimburse her. Priya asked that she have a couple of days upon arrival in the capital, Pranda, to recuperate from the long fight before any meetings were scheduled. That was perfectly fine with her hosts.

And so it was that Priya was going back to Trabbia after all these years. She was both excited and fearful, but she knew she had to go.

THE END

The second “Trabbian Justice” has now concluded. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, or if you didn’t, please let me know.

That raises the question, “Why not a Trabbian Trilogy?” (well, there could be many reasons). But, ignoring all of them and forging blindly ahead, I am pleased (and bit insane) to announce that the third and final book, “Trabbian Justice-Jungle Hell” is currently in preparation.

In addition to some of the characters from the first 2 books, this tale will feature some lovely women we all know well: Barbaria, Dorothy Brown and Eulalia. These poor ladies have visited Trabbia and gotten into a bit of a scrape there. The story will feature:

Canings and whippings (that goes without saying)

A very unpleasant police interrogation

Forced hard labor under the tropical sun

Riding the wooden horse

And some sex as well (just for fun)

There will even be a small role for thehangingtree in this saga

Coming soon to a web site very near you

Back
Top Bottom