Trabbian Justice

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is the first judicial caning story I have read from CF which includes punishment of an Asian origin i.e. referring to the first 2 girls who got caned. Not sure if the author has done it on purpose, but he seems to have accounted them having "softer-skin features" as compared to the western counterparts. This is probably due to them having a smaller built with a finer bone structure - of course a generalized statement. Do also keep in mind that this is a judicial rattan - it will yield very severe results. Most Chinese judicial caning authors I have read, share a very similar salient for bio-ethnical differences - the first girl here got her ass bloodied on the 6th stroke, while the second girl "with blood flowing more freely rather than trickling" after her ordeal was completed. On the other hand, Priya, and the 2 girls, received the 8 strokes, but it only becomes palpable when Susan's 12 strokes shared a similar devastating fate with the two Asian girls. Really glad that the author has made such a thoughtful consideration, regardless intentionally or unintentionally.

I really like when the author rationalized the need for judicial caning i.e. equality for both genders, cost of running the prison, and also recognize the processes and effects of the demonic ritual e.g. "oaked overnight in water so that it is very supple" and "cane dead center into the fake buttocks on the pillow (with) blow sent feathers flying everywhere". The first 3 threads, until Page-6, have kept me captivated because it appears logical and factual. Especially so that these are used on females - it is just mind-blowing.

Splendidly written, and awesome!

EDIT: Is there a PDF/EPUB version for this one? Couldn't seem to find it in the archive. Thanks!
I agree! "Trabbian Justice" is my favorite caning story also. In fact, I liked it so much that I wrote a review of it, which is on CF somewhere. I touched on some of the points you made, though the "bio-ethnic" differences that you point out is an interesting observation. I viewed the punishment of the Trabbian students more as foreshadowing. The demonstration on the pillow for the American's benefit was a brilliant touch, and I also very much appreciated Windar's attention to the procedures and processes of the Trabbian justice system.

My favorite caning story is having the hot`s for the
middle aged headmaster at my children`s school.
and one day i get lucky to be given a detention and
after school is out he takes me into his office commands
me to strip, as if i would`nt, bends me over his office
desk and gives me twelve hard strokes of the cane
followed by six more with a three foot long flat ruler.
i just can`t tell you what he did to me afterwards even
though i was in floods of tears. both my kids got
double AAs in their exams

My favorite caning story is having the hot`s for the
middle aged headmaster at my children`s school.
and one day i get lucky to be given a detention and
after school is out he takes me into his office commands
me to strip, as if i would`nt, bends me over his office
desk and gives me twelve hard strokes of the cane
followed by six more with a three foot long flat ruler.
i just can`t tell you what he did to me afterwards even
though i was in floods of tears. both my kids got
double AAs in their exams
wish i was that headmaster,you wouldnt walk for a week

Hey guys, and particularly @windar. Being late to the 'adventures of Priya' by virtue of following the latest installment, Priya's Punishment', I am now reading the previously published Trabbia books. I gave just finished Trabbian Justice and wow! I loved it! I simply adore Priya and cannot wait to get started on the next book. Thanks Windar for a superb read!
Hi how do I view trabbian justice please

Hi how do I view trabbian justice please
This link should do it.

Oh my, yes, please do delete the repetition. I don't know how that happened. Thanks.

I'm glad you like those Tibool pics. As you can tell from my avatar, I do too. Too bad he had to give it up.

If you were in Trabbia that could certainly happen. Of course, you would have to violate a law or 2, but as you have seen that isn't hard to do.

I am thinking about writing a sequel, told from Warden Noba's POV. You could certainly be one of the offenders she is tasked to deal with. Won't happen right away, though.

I can only write what appeals to me and hope that some share that. If I tried to write about something that didn't touch me personally, I doubt it would be any good. However, the psychological aspects and character should be universal, I hope.

Now, on with the story. The punishment of our heroine and her friends is drawing near, but given that the Trabbian Justice Ministry is a bureaucracy, procedure must be followed.
Eulalia, is there a downloadable collection of the art of Tibool and Delucena (same person?) anywhere? The style is some of the best I've seen. Except for montecrusto, of course. And the list goes on...

Although I have seen http://www.chainganggirls.com, when you add the /free.htm it seems to display many more branches, with more images. Not sure why. Thanks. I'll explore.
Tibool is almost certainly the Russian artist Nikolai Bessonov. He did many paintings of the Inquisition and slavery under his real name. You can find quite a few here

You can toggle through all the pages...

Although I have seen http://www.chainganggirls.com, when you add the /free.htm it seems to display many more branches, with more images. Not sure why. Thanks. I'll explore.
Tibool is almost certainly the Russian artist Nikolai Bessonov. He did many paintings of the Inquisition and slavery under his real name. You can find quite a few here

You can toggle through all the pages...

Those are certainly the best sources, I think between them they've got all of his works on witches and Inquisitions, girls in dungeons, girls labouring in mines, etc. that I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom