Translation / english expression needed

Go to CruxDreams.com

Briccone

Magistrate
dear Cruxers, I Need Help from members with English as native language:
A warrior woman (the Pumpgun Amazon) got captured and is sentenced to be tortured and crucified. Her Torturers are extreme sadists who want to mock and ridicule her. they degrade her by a lot of insults regarding some Details of her Body and her face. As she had been running through te jungle for several days before she got captured, she had been wearing her boots for almost one week and due to the high temperatures her feet were smelling like sweat and boots after the torturers removed them from her feet. They were mocking her as "sweaty feet", which was the Name they would have given to her. All the time during her torture and Exekution she was called tht way.
In German it is "Schweißfuß". What would be the correct english Expression for this with a Maximum of insulting the victim?
Yours
Briccone

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
I'm not sure that we've got anything better than 'sweaty feet', even the online Urban Dictionary doesn't come up with any alternative.
But I learn that 'sweaty sock' is rhyming slang for a Scotsman :mad:
(Jock, of course smiley-flag006.gif)

Here's a playground rhyme you could use:

Amazon's brave and Amazon's strong,
Amazon's hot - but her feet don't half pong! :p

And while surfing the net, I came across this comment from someone in Zurich
(where the girls seem to tempt the same fate as your Amazon's suffering)

pink-furrYwUGA1_575x430.jpg

'yesterday, in the blazing heat and humidity, i noticed quite a few women prancing along the Bahnhofstrasse wearing miniskirts and sheepskin, furry winter boots. who are they kidding? is it just me, or does it look plain ridiculous to be wearing such footwear in the midst of summer?'

Here's a playground rhyme you could use:

Amazon's brave and Amazon's strong,
Amazon's hot - but her feet don't half pong! :p

And while surfing the net, I came across this comment from someone in Zurich
(where the girls seem to tempt the same fate as your Amazon's suffering)

View attachment 583780

'yesterday, in the blazing heat and humidity, i noticed quite a few women prancing along the Bahnhofstrasse wearing miniskirts and sheepskin, furry winter boots. who are they kidding? is it just me, or does it look plain ridiculous to be wearing such footwear in the midst of summer?'

All Mothers saids always: Hold the feets warm!
Maybe only well-behaved girls.

A warrior woman (the Pumpgun Amazon) got captured and is sentenced to be tortured and crucified. Her Torturers are extreme sadists who want to mock and ridicule her. they degrade her by a lot of insults regarding some Details of her Body and her face. As she had been running through te jungle for several days before she got captured, she had been wearing her boots for almost one week and due to the high temperatures her feet were smelling like sweat and boots after the torturers removed them from her feet. They were mocking her as "sweaty feet", which was the Name they would have given to her. All the time during her torture and Exekution she was called tht way.
In German it is "Schweißfuß". What would be the correct english Expression for this with a Maximum of insulting the victim?
Yours
Briccone

Actually, it isn't the sweat that stinks, it is the fungus that grows, mainly between the toes, when feet are confined to boots or other footwear. So, the sadistic guards should solve the problem by boiling some water and then pouring it over her feet thereby cleaning them and torturing them at the same time. As for what term to use-- I would say "stinky feet."

Yours
Briccone

Here is a snippet from Wikipedia:
The quality of foot odor is often reported as a thick, cheese-like smell. Some describe the smell like that of malt vinegar. However, it can also be ammonia-like. Brevibacteria are considered a major cause of foot odor because they ingest dead skin on the feet and, in the process, convert amino acid methionine into methanethiol, which is a colorless gas with a distinctive putrid smell that has a sulfuric aroma. The dead skin that fuels this process is especially common on the soles and between the toes. The brevibacteria are also what give cheeses such as Limburger, Bel Paese, Port Salut, Pálpusztai and Munster their characteristic pungency.[

So, "Limberger foot"?

By the way, I am a keen admirer of the "pumpgun amazon" on deviant art.

Actually, it isn't the sweat that stinks, it is the fungus that grows, mainly between the toes, when feet are confined to boots or other footwear. So, the sadistic guards should solve the problem by boiling some water and then pouring it over her feet thereby cleaning them and torturing them at the same time. As for what term to use-- I would say "stinky feet."
What she has is called Athlete's Foot and today it is cured by anti fungal creams and sprays. I don't think there is any old term for the condition which is abusive. I'm sure that sufficient boiling water would also be effective.

What she has is called Athlete's Foot and today it is cured by anti fungal creams and sprays. I don't think there is any old term for the condition which is abusive. I'm sure that sufficient boiling water would also be effective.
And I am sure that she would love that treatment!

What would be the correct english Expression for this with a Maximum of insulting the victim?

Yeah, "Sweaty Feet," "Stinky Feet:" these just don't strike me as terribly insulting in English. I'm thinking maybe calling her "Foot Rot," or "Trench Foot" would be stronger, or, even better, I think, would be calling her "Toe Jam." "Toe jam" is an expression we use for the funky, stinky stuff (fungus, etc.) you can accumulate between your toes when you're not practicing good hygiene. I think in American English, anyway, that would probably be the most insulting. Now if you wanted to move north on her body, and insult her more intimate odors, you could call her "Rotten Crotch." In the marines, the drill instructors always referred to the recruits' girl friends as "Suzy Rotten Crotch."

Last edited:
Thank you for your valuable suggestions so far. In my motherlanguage it is a terrible Insult call a beautyful woman that her feet are stinking from sweat. I want this to be expressed in english with a Maximum of Insult and Degradation.
What else could an evil torturer tell to this Girl - using every small Detail an minimal beauty-failiure to make his prisoner feel she is the ugliest woman in the world?
This verbal humiliation is a very important aspekt to punish the victim in Addition to the torture and final execution.
Yours
Briccone

Here is a snippet from Wikipedia:
The quality of foot odor is often reported as a thick, cheese-like smell. Some describe the smell like that of malt vinegar. However, it can also be ammonia-like. Brevibacteria are considered a major cause of foot odor because they ingest dead skin on the feet and, in the process, convert amino acid methionine into methanethiol, which is a colorless gas with a distinctive putrid smell that has a sulfuric aroma. The dead skin that fuels this process is especially common on the soles and between the toes. The brevibacteria are also what give cheeses such as Limburger, Bel Paese, Port Salut, Pálpusztai and Munster their characteristic pungency.[

So, "Limberger foot"?

By the way, I am a keen admirer of the "pumpgun amazon" on deviant art.
Oh - please contribute me some sadistic comments :)

Yeah, "Sweaty Feet," "Stinky Feet:" these just don't strike me as terribly insulting in English. I'm thinking maybe calling her "Foot Rot," or "Trench Foot" would be stronger, or, even better, I think, would be calling her "Toe Jam." "Toe jam" is an expression we use for the funky, stinky stuff (fungus, etc.) you can accumulate between your toes when you're not practicing good hygiene. I think in American English, anyway, that would probably be the most insulting. Now if you wanted to move north on her body, and insult her more intimate odors, you could call her "Rotten Crotch." In the marines, the drill instructors always referred to the recruits' girl friends as "Suzy Rotten Crotch."
Yeah - in Full Metal Jacket the German Translation is "Gretchen Modermöse".

Attachments

• boots 1.jpg
    boots 1.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 133
  • boots2.jpg
    boots2.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 135
In my motherlanguage it is a terrible Insult call a beautyful woman that her feet are stinking from sweat.

In American culture, it's just not terribly insulting to mock a woman's foot odor. In fact, if someone were to insult a woman based on that, she would probably just shrug it off. Maybe go buy herself some foot powder. No big deal. It would be considered kind of weird, or comical. It just doesn't translate.

It's really interesting to me how different cultures emphasize different aspects of female appearance or attributes either to appreciate or disparage. In China, the size of a woman's feet are important. I remember a documentary filmed in China in which a woman, a new bride, was humiliated by her in-laws because they joked that "her feet arrived in the village before she did." I know of a Japanese woman who was bullied in school because her hair was a very dark shade of brown, rather than black.

But tell an American woman that she has a fat ass, now you're getting to her. American women are more likely to be sensitive to weight issues. We have this whole "fat-shaming" thing in our culture, which is ironic because so many of us Americans are overweight.

Specific insults and words? In the U.S. calling a woman a "cunt" is the worst insult. Bar none. That's it. "Fuck" is a very bad word in the U.S. So "fat, fucking cunt," would be extremely insulting. Use "fucking" (pronounced "fuckin') in front of every noun. As in, "Check out the fuckin' beak (nose) on this bitch!" Not particularly imaginative, but certainly insulting. If you want to develop the theme you could say something to her like "You fat, smelly fuckin' cunt. Just look at the fat, droopy fuckin' udders (breasts) on you, you fuckin' pig." etc., etc. Calling a woman a pig, a cow, or a bitch, are all pretty bad, though "Bitch," is less insulting in current usage because it has a connotation of aggressiveness, which can be considered admirable.

I think in British usage, "cunt," and "fuck" aren't considered that bad. I think even men can be referred to as "cunts." But here in the U.S., them's fightin' words.

I know a little (nur ein bisschen) German, and would like to improve my vocabulary. Now I know the equivalent of "Suzy Rotten Crotch," so what's the German equivalent of "fucking cunt?"

Back
Top Bottom