Translation / english expression needed

Go to CruxDreams.com
It suddenly occurred to me in a brilliant flash of insight late at night, what the Amazon would be called. Not "Fat Sow," not "Fat Pig," but, of course! :doh: "Porky!"

OK - here some news from Porky:

OK – Our Amazon has been captured now. Most of her ecoterrorist-comrades have been shot during the attack on the activist’s camp. The few survivors were deported to the WYC’s detention and interrogation facility. All of them are already doomed and will be executed in the most painful, slow and humiliating way mankind ever conceived: The Crucifixion !
But it is too early to reveal Jane Kozlowski her horrible fate. The company wants her to collaborate and reveal everything about the Rainforest Liberation Front. Also the sadistic supervisory council of the Company wants to punish her very long and very hard in an increasing level of suffering for months until this woman is a mentally and physically broken wreck who will be finally cockered up once more to be spiked to the cross as a cautionary tale.
So – for the moment they told her she was condemned to five years of slave labour in the detention quarry.
Jane already is figuring out, how to escape soon……
So – please give me some more humiliating warden-speeches for the girl trying to fulfil her 16 hour schedule under the blazing sun…..

Briccone

Attachments

• Porky Slavelabour 1.jpg
    Porky Slavelabour 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
So – please give me some more humiliating warden-speeches for the girl trying to fulfil her 16 hour schedule under the blazing sun…..

I had a lot of fun translating your warden's first speech into American slang, and I'll be glad to do so again for future speeches and dialogue, but I'm not going to write the scene for you. That's too much like work. And besides, only you know exactly what you want from the scene. So give it your best shot, and then I'll be happy to give you my version.

I had a lot of fun translating your warden's first speech into American slang, and I'll be glad to do so again for future speeches and dialogue, but I'm not going to write the scene for you. That's too much like work. And besides, only you know exactly what you want from the scene. So give it your best shot, and then I'll be happy to give you my version.

OK - here my next insulting torturer speech. Unfortunately it is much too friendly for this Terrorist - please take some freedom to improve and modify my text so that it becomes really evil for her :)

Wow, Porky, you really met the production target with 2 tons of rock today.

For a girl you are really strong. Many of our male convicts do not reach this target. Normally you could claim now a ration about 800 calories, but we already spoke about your weight problems. But you already knew that, porky.

But I got some bad news for you:

Your condemnation to lifelong slavelabour was a miscarriage. Due to your severe crimes we have to bring you to the torture- and interrogation complex. You will be allowed to reveal everything about your organization, their members and their supporters. If your informations are interesting for the Company, you could eventually get lifelong slavery, but at the moment you are in the death row.

I already announced your commital to the torturers in detention block 6; they were not fond of you. Normally they prefer male victims and they are not amused getting a fat, ugly, stinking femoid like you into their facility. I think, you will suffer extra hard under their hands. Oh – and I forgot Quasimodo – he is the most dreaded member of the torture crew of block 6: He is a mentally retarded debile, but his sadism and cruelty outmatches al other members of the team. And he fucks everything between the torture sessions. You are ugly, you are fat, you have the wrong gender, you are stinking like a bum, but I think soon you will make the unpleasant experience to be spiked by his enormous dig.

I almost feel pitty with you porky….

OK - here my next insulting torturer speech. Unfortunately it is much too friendly for this Terrorist - please take some freedom to improve and modify my text so that it becomes really evil for her :)

Wow, Porky, you really met the production target with 2 tons of rock today.

For a girl you are really strong. Many of our male convicts do not reach this target. Normally you could claim now a ration about 800 calories, but we already spoke about your weight problems. But you already knew that, porky.

But I got some bad news for you:

Your condemnation to lifelong slavelabour was a miscarriage. Due to your severe crimes we have to bring you to the torture- and interrogation complex. You will be allowed to reveal everything about your organization, their members and their supporters. If your informations are interesting for the Company, you could eventually get lifelong slavery, but at the moment you are in the death row.

I already announced your commital to the torturers in detention block 6; they were not fond of you. Normally they prefer male victims and they are not amused getting a fat, ugly, stinking femoid like you into their facility. I think, you will suffer extra hard under their hands. Oh – and I forgot Quasimodo – he is the most dreaded member of the torture crew of block 6: He is a mentally retarded debile, but his sadism and cruelty outmatches al other members of the team. And he fucks everything between the torture sessions. You are ugly, you are fat, you have the wrong gender, you are stinking like a bum, but I think soon you will make the unpleasant experience to be spiked by his enormous dig.

I almost feel pitty with you porky….

Ok--here goes:

Wow, Porky, two tons of rock today!

You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me. You fat, lazy, stinkin' piece a shit! I've had grannies could break twice as much in half the time! I swear to God, the only thing strong about you is your smell!

I was going to increase your ration, but your fat ass can kiss that shit goodbye!

Tell you what, since you can't work for shit, maybe you can talk. I'm sending your worthless carcass to Block Six. Congratulations Porky! You've earned a spot on death row! But before we end you, we're going to make you sing for us.

I'm going to introduce you to a fun guy we call "Quasimodo." You two have a lot in common--he's a fat, stinky fucktard like you. Maybe he can light a fire under your ass. And by "Light a fire," I mean literally, like with a fuckin' blowtorch. I gotta tell ya, this freak's the most sadistic motherfucker I've ever seen!

But there's some good news, Porky. In between making you talk, he'll be fucking the shit out of you, and he's got a cock the size of a salami loaf! And I bet you just love taking it up the poop chute!

So put the sledge hammer down, Porky, and let's get you ready for your big date!

Ok--here goes:

Wow, Porky, two tons of rock today!

You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me. You fat, lazy, stinkin' piece a shit! I've had grannies could break twice as much in half the time! I swear to God, the only thing strong about you is your smell!

I was going to increase your ration, but your fat ass can kiss that shit goodbye!

Tell you what, since you can't work for shit, maybe you can talk. I'm sending your worthless carcass to Block Six. Congratulations Porky! You've earned a spot on death row! But before we end you, we're going to make you sing for us.

I'm going to introduce you to a fun guy we call "Quasimodo." You two have a lot in common--he's a fat, stinky fucktard like you. Maybe he can light a fire under your ass. And by "Light a fire," I mean literally, like with a fuckin' blowtorch. I gotta tell ya, this freak's the most sadistic motherfucker I've ever seen!

But there's some good news, Porky. In between making you talk, he'll be fucking the shit out of you, and he's got a cock the size of a salami loaf! And I bet you just love taking it up the poop chute!

So put the sledge hammer down, Porky, and let's get you ready for your big date!

thank you very much, Jon.
Here the next Scene; what do you think?

Attachments

• Jesa1a.jpg
    Jesa1a.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom