Translation / english expression needed

Go to CruxDreams.com
In American culture, it's just not terribly insulting to mock a woman's foot odor. In fact, if someone were to insult a woman based on that, she would probably just shrug it off. Maybe go buy herself some foot powder. No big deal. It would be considered kind of weird, or comical. It just doesn't translate.

It's really interesting to me how different cultures emphasize different aspects of female appearance or attributes either to appreciate or disparage. In China, the size of a woman's feet are important. I remember a documentary filmed in China in which a woman, a new bride, was humiliated by her in-laws because they joked that "her feet arrived in the village before she did." I know of a Japanese woman who was bullied in school because her hair was a very dark shade of brown, rather than black.

But tell an American woman that she has a fat ass, now you're getting to her. American women are more likely to be sensitive to weight issues. We have this whole "fat-shaming" thing in our culture, which is ironic because so many of us Americans are overweight.

Specific insults and words? In the U.S. calling a woman a "cunt" is the worst insult. Bar none. That's it. "Fuck" is a very bad word in the U.S. So "fat, fucking cunt," would be extremely insulting. Use "fucking" (pronounced "fuckin') in front of every noun. As in, "Check out the fuckin' beak (nose) on this bitch!" Not particularly imaginative, but certainly insulting. If you want to develop the theme you could say something to her like "You fat, smelly fuckin' cunt. Just look at the fat, droopy fuckin' udders (breasts) on you, you fuckin' pig." etc., etc. Calling a woman a pig, a cow, or a bitch, are all pretty bad, though "Bitch," is less insulting in current usage because it has a connotation of aggressiveness, which can be considered admirable.

I think in British usage, "cunt," and "fuck" aren't considered that bad. I think even men can be referred to as "cunts." But here in the U.S., them's fightin' words.

I know a little (nur ein bisschen) German, and would like to improve my vocabulary. Now I know the equivalent of "Suzy Rotten Crotch," so what's the German equivalent of "fucking cunt?"

Yes, Fuck seems to be overused. In the book Wartime, by Paul Fussel, military scatology is examined in its own chapter. An RAF mechanic reacts to a stripped screw. "Fuck! The fuckin' fukcer's fucked." Close to every part of speech.

Two conscientious objecters load corn onto a truck.
"This fucking lorry can hold a lot of corn."
"Quite. It's unexpectedly capacious."
"Aw, God! Aw God's truth!"

There are official forces for decorum in play. An RAF mechanic needed to cool an overheated machine gun before it started spraying bullets. He whipped out his dick and pissed on it. He was written up for "inappropriate behaviour".

Last edited:
Yes, Fuck seems to be overused. In the book Wartime, by Paul Fussel, military scatology is examined in its own chapter. An RAF mechanic reacts to a stripped screw. "Fuck! The fuckin' fukcer's fucked." Close to every part of speech.

Two conscientious objecters load corn onto a truck.
"This fucking lorry can hold a lot of corn."
"Quite. It's unexpectedly capacious."
"Aw, God! Aw God's truth!"

There are official forces for decorum in play. An RAF mechanic needed to cool an overheated machine gun before it started spraying bullets. He whipped out his dick and pissed on it. He was written up for "inappropriate behaviour".

Yeah, I agree. "Fuck" has been overused to the point where Americans are no longer really surprised to hear it, but it's still considered to be obscene and offensive. Of course, a lot depends on context. Your examples from the military are a case in point. I had a sergeant who, like the mechanic you mention, used "fuck" as the way others say "Ummm," or "You know." He used "fuck" at least four times in every sentence, and he only spoke in five or six word sentences. It was just filler, so lost all of its offensive power.

But back to the question at hand:

I'm sorry, Briccone, but to my American ears, there's just no way to make "Stinky Feet" a humiliating and insulting name. To me, it sounds more like a silly endearment; something you'd call a child. Looking at your Amazon, if I were going to call her something to humiliate her, I think I'd just call her "Tits." ("Tits" is slang for breasts.) I think a proud, strong Amazon warrior would not like being called by her softest and most obvious feminine features.

I think in British usage, "cunt," and "fuck" aren't considered that bad. I think even men can be referred to as "cunts." But here in the U.S., them's fightin' words.
"Fuck! The fuckin' fukcer's fucked." Close to every part of speech.

In Britain as Frank says, 'fuck' in all its forms is widely used as a pause in a sentence. But to call a person (M or F) a 'fucking cunt' is to quote Jon them's fightin' words.

'Slag' and 'slut' are derogatory words about women in some contexts, yet in a girly giggly chat, could mean nothing harsher than 'outrageous'

The context in which they are said are as important as the words used.

In American culture, it's just not terribly insulting to mock a woman's foot odor. In fact, if someone were to insult a woman based on that, she would probably just shrug it off. Maybe go buy herself some foot powder. No big deal. It would be considered kind of weird, or comical. It just doesn't translate.

It's really interesting to me how different cultures emphasize different aspects of female appearance or attributes either to appreciate or disparage. In China, the size of a woman's feet are important. I remember a documentary filmed in China in which a woman, a new bride, was humiliated by her in-laws because they joked that "her feet arrived in the village before she did." I know of a Japanese woman who was bullied in school because her hair was a very dark shade of brown, rather than black.

But tell an American woman that she has a fat ass, now you're getting to her. American women are more likely to be sensitive to weight issues. We have this whole "fat-shaming" thing in our culture, which is ironic because so many of us Americans are overweight.

Specific insults and words? In the U.S. calling a woman a "cunt" is the worst insult. Bar none. That's it. "Fuck" is a very bad word in the U.S. So "fat, fucking cunt," would be extremely insulting. Use "fucking" (pronounced "fuckin') in front of every noun. As in, "Check out the fuckin' beak (nose) on this bitch!" Not particularly imaginative, but certainly insulting. If you want to develop the theme you could say something to her like "You fat, smelly fuckin' cunt. Just look at the fat, droopy fuckin' udders (breasts) on you, you fuckin' pig." etc., etc. Calling a woman a pig, a cow, or a bitch, are all pretty bad, though "Bitch," is less insulting in current usage because it has a connotation of aggressiveness, which can be considered admirable.

I know a little (nur ein bisschen) German, and would like to improve my vocabulary. Now I know the equivalent of "Suzy Rotten Crotch," so what's the German equivalent of "fucking cunt?"

Fucking Cunt means Drecksfotze....fucking means verfickt but that does not translate well....cunt means Fotze. So i would translate it to Drecksfotze...dirty cunt....

Fucking Cunt means Drecksfotze....fucking means verfickt but that does not translate well....cunt means Fotze. So i would translate it to Drecksfotze...dirty cunt....

Danke. So if I'm ever in Germany again, and I miss the train by two minutes (because everything is on time in Germany, but I'm not) I'll yell "Gottverdammt verflickt drecksfotze!" I feel better already.

As a girl who has been called a lot of different things (both in role play and for real) "sweaty feet" is probably not even something I'd notice.

I can't speak fro the UK\Commonwealth\Irish girls but generally in the USA starting at the top and working your way down the insult ladder it is:

cunt
whore (or ho)
slut
bitch

then after that they usually get specific about your body parts or shape or ethnicity.

They might also intimate your a morals are loose with a small short sentence. I was once at a bar and a guy a couple of chairs down was describing a date he had where he said (and I quote) "She was so loose I could have driven my pickup truck up in there!"

I spit my ginger ale (I don't drink) all over the bar.

kisses

willowfall

As a girl who has been called a lot of different things (both in role play and for real) "sweaty feet" is probably not even something I'd notice.

I can't speak fro the UK\Commonwealth\Irish girls but generally in the USA starting at the top and working your way down the insult ladder it is:

cunt
whore (or ho)
slut
bitch

then after that they usually get specific about your body parts or shape or ethnicity.

They might also intimate your a morals are loose with a small short sentence. I was once at a bar and a guy a couple of chairs down was describing a date he had where he said (and I quote) "She was so loose I could have driven my pickup truck up in there!"

I spit my ginger ale (I don't drink) all over the bar.

kisses

willowfall

Of course, I wasn't there (least I don't think I was) but to me it sounds like the guy was referring to the woman's vagina being loose, not her morals. The proper response to that would be "Too bad you're not drivin' a bigger pickup truck, Cowboy."

Danke. So if I'm ever in Germany again, and I miss the train by two minutes (because everything is on time in Germany, but I'm not) I'll yell "Gottverdammt verflickt drecksfotze!" I feel better already.

What do you think of this Sequel of Pumpgun amazon's ordeal? Would you please correct my failiures, make some improves and give me some more really evil insultations for her master-torturer?

Attachments

• Fat Pig.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 71
Here's a starter:

You stinking fat cunt!
Just the sight of your fat ass and your gross belly make me puke.
From now on we'll call you fat sow.
Your fat ass is almost bursting those whore's cutoffs,
you must have been gulping down beer with your comrades from your fucking ecoterrorist gang -
or how else did you get so fat, sow?'
Yuk, your feet smell even more worse than the rest of you - you're a sick-making sight!'
But no problem fatty, we'll give you an enema to clear out your bowels -
then you'll live on just water, mineral supplements, a few vitamins -
and you'll get a good workout every day - sixteen hours in the quarry!
Soon you'll have a much better figure.
Get this sow down to the sewage cell and pump her full of fucking laxatives -
from now on she's going to learn what hunger really feels like!'

Last edited:
Here's a starter:

You stinking fat cunt!
you must have been gulping down beer with your comrades from your fucking ecoterrorist gang - or how else did you get so fat, sow?'
Yuk, your feet smell even more worse than the rest of you - you're a sick-making sight!'

Wow.... I love it. Please more....

Here's a starter:

You stinking fat cunt!
you must have been gulping down beer with your comrades from your fucking ecoterrorist gang - or how else did you get so fat, sow?'

LOL. I'm going to have to take a swing at this myself. I don't think I can improve on Eulalia's, but I'll throw in some Americanisms.

Wow.... I love it. Please more....

You ridge runnin', corn-fed, country cunt!
Just to get a whiff of you makes me want to spew!
You ain't Daisy Duke, you're Daisy Fuckin' Puke, You fat fuckin' sow!
Jesus Fuckin' Christ you stink! And your shit stompers smell worse than the rest of you!
How'd ya get so fat, you disgusting pig?--you must have been swillin' beer around the campfire with your tree-huggin' fuck buddies!
But hey! No problema, Fat Sow, we'll pump some grease up your ass and get your bowels reamed out, and put you on a diet of diet pills and water!
And after that you can work out swinging a sledge hammer sixteen hours a day breaking rocks!
I guaran-fuckin-tee you We'll get you toned up, bitch!
Now get this fat fuckin' sow out of my face and get her to shittin' and hittin!

A few notes (lol):

1. "Ridge runner" is a pejorative for backwoods country people. Also called "Hillbillies."
2. "Spew" is a euphemism for vomit. Also "puke".
3. In the U.S. very short shorts are called "Daisy Dukes," after the character of that name in the TV show "The Dukes of Hazzard." Daisy_Dukes.jpg

4. "Shit stompers" are large shoes or feet.
5. "Tree huggers" is a pejorative term for people who are concerned with the conservation and preservation of natural resources. Not necessarily eco terrorists, but the distinction is probably unimportant to the speaker.
6. "Guaran-fuckin-tee." Sometimes we Americans like to throw an f-bomb in the middle of a long word just to assure ourselves and each other that we don't normally use words of more than one or two sylla-fuckin-bles.

Last edited:
You ridge runnin', corn-fed, country cunt!
Just to get a whiff of you makes me want to spew!
You ain't Daisy Duke, you're Daisy Fuckin' Puke, You fat fuckin' sow!
Jesus Fuckin' Christ you stink! And your shit stompers smell worse than the rest of you!
How'd ya get so fat, you disgusting pig?--you must have been swillin' beer around the campfire with your tree-huggin' fuck buddies!
But hey! No problema, Fat Sow, we'll slip some grease up your ass and get your bowels reamed out, and put you on a diet of diet pills and water!
And after that you can work out swinging a sledge hammer sixteen hours a day breaking rocks!
I guaran-fuckin-tee you We'll get you toned up, bitch!
Now get this fat fuckin' sow out of my face and get her to shittin' and hittin!"

A few notes (lol):

1. "Ridge runner" is a pejorative for backwoods country people. Also called "Hillbillies."
2. "Spew" is a euphemism for vomit. Also "puke".
3. In the U.S. very short shorts are called "Daisy Dukes," after the character of that name in the TV show "The Dukes of Hazzard."
4. "Shit stompers" are large shoes or feet.
5. "Tree huggers" is a pejorative term for people who are concerned with the conservation and preservation of natural resources. Not necessarily eco terrorists, but the distinction is probably unimportant to the speaker.
6. "Guaran-fuckin-tee." Sometimes we Americans like to throw an f-bomb in the middle of a long word just to assure ourselves and each other that we don't normally use words of more than one or two sylla-fuckin-bles.

Definitely a major dose of southern or transplanted southern culture in that diatribe. Didn’t come from a Midwestern blue state. ;)

Back
Top Bottom